剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
How's your mom doing?
你妈妈怎么样
Okay.
还好
All right, I'll see you tomorrow.
好吧 我们明天见
Do we have to do this?
我们一定要这样吗
Yes, you do have to.
是的
I'll show you guys your rooms.
我带你们去房♥间
Relax.
放松
Your family owns all this? Yup, for 50 years.
这都是你家的家产吗 对 五十年了
For 50 years, the Americanos lived well while we ate dirt.
五十年来美♥国♥佬♥过得这么好 而我们啥都没有
Nobody gave us anything, pal.
天上不会掉馅饼的 伙计
We worked for everything we have.
这都是我们努力挣来的
You must excuse Mateo. He was born angry.
请原谅马特奥 他天生就这么愤世嫉俗
And you were born a comepinga.
而你天生就是个混♥蛋♥
No, no, no, no. Don't touch that. Take it easy.
别 别碰那个 放松点
Here.
拿着
Come on.
走吧
Who are they?
他们是谁
Shit, Mom, what are you still doing up?
见鬼 你怎么这么晚还没睡 妈妈
Who are they?
他们是谁
You think I'm stupid, Kevin?
你觉得我傻吗 凯文
Mom, look, they're-- They're just friends of Roy's, okay?
妈妈 听着 他们只是罗伊的朋友
Do they have their papers?
他们办理正规入住了吗
Of course they don't.
当然没有
What are you doing, Kevin? Mom, it's fine.
你在做什么 凯文 没事的 妈妈
They're gonna be here for 48 hours.
他们只在这儿待48小时
Your trial is days away. I know.
你还有几天就要庭审了 我知道
If you get caught I won't.
万一你被抓到了 不会的
Please, don't make a big deal out of this, okay?
请不要这样大惊小怪的 好吗
Does John know?
约翰知道吗
No, he doesn't know.
他不知道
And you know what? It's not John's business.
而且你知道吗 这也不关约翰的事
No, it's Roy Gilbert's business.
对 这是罗伊·吉尔伯特的事
That's right, and that's all it is, Mom.
是的 仅此而已 妈妈
It's just business.
只是公事公办
Okay?
好吗
Go to bed, Mom. You look tired.
睡觉吧 妈妈 你看上去很累
Hey, Degrasse.
德格拉斯
Listen, we got a B and E down in Matecumbe.
听着 迈特康必有一起非法入室案件
Let's roll. I need you to take it for me.
我们走吧 我需要你帮我办这件事
I've got a-- Got a family situation I gotta deal with.
我家里有点状况 需要我去处理
Okay.
好吧
You all right?
你没事吧
It's my daughter.
是我女儿的事情
It's a family situation, I gotta take care of it.
这是家事 我不得不去处理
How old is she? Sixteen.
她多大了 十六岁
She and your wife get along?
她和她妈妈关系怎么样
Yeah, why?
很好 怎么了
Separation, it's a bitch for the kids.
对孩子来说 父母分居真的特别难受
With my parents, it was like a fucking carpet bombing.
我父母的情况就像是地毯式爆♥炸♥
No one got out alive. It's nothing like that.
没人能幸免于难 根本就不是那样
Well...
好吧
Maybe if you ever wanna talk about it. I won't.
要是你想找人谈谈... 我才不想
Even better.
那再好不过
Yeah.
好
Keep your fucking eyes off it.
别他妈盯着看了
You're flooding it, man.
你快淹了
I know what I'm doing.
我自己心里有数
One of the things we learned under Fidel...
我们在菲德尔手下学会的一件事就是
how to fix cars.
怎样修车
Hello? Mom.
喂 妈妈
I need to ask you a favor.
我得求你帮个忙
I'm not really in the mood for favors, John.
我现在不太想帮忙 约翰
It's important. It's about the case.
很重要 是与案子有关的
Need a bump?
要抽一口吗
No.
不用了
Well, I'm seeing EJ later.
我一会要去见EJ
Any requests?
要带什么东西吗
Weed, please.
大♥麻♥ 谢了
Weed, please.
大♥麻♥ 谢了
He can get fucking anything he wants.
他可是什么都能弄到
He's like a walking pharmacy.
他就是一个行走的药房♥
I'll think about it.
我会考虑考虑的
So, who is this guy?
所以说 这人是谁
Where'd you meet him?
你们在哪见面的
You know what you're doing?
你知道自己在做什么吧
How long you work for Gilbert?
你为吉尔伯特工作多久了
I don't work for him. We're partners.
我不是为他工作 我们是合作伙伴
Partners?
伙伴
Yet, here you are. A chauffeur.
瞧瞧你自己 你就是个司机
I'm helping him out. You wanna walk home, that's fine, too.
我是在帮他忙 除非他想要走路回去
We are grateful for your assistance.
我们很感激你的帮助
Bienvenidos, my friends.
欢迎 朋友们
Smooth passage, I assume?
我估计 一路都很顺利吧
Perfect.
再好不过
No one knows the local sea routes like my partner.
没有人像我的伙伴这样了解这一带的航线
How about a drink?
来杯喝的吧
Rum, no?
朗姆酒 不行吗
Havana Club ,15 year. Wanna do the honors, Kevin?
哈瓦那吧 15年 来一口吗 凯文
You must join us.
加入我们吧
No, I don't drink.
不 我不喝酒
One of the reasons I trust him.
这也是我信任他的理由之一
To free trade. Salud.
敬自♥由♥贸易 干杯
Mateo.
马特奥
What you're paying for is in the next room.
你要买♥♥的东西在隔壁
Wanna join us, Kevin?
一起去吗 凯文
I, uh-- I really gotta get home, Roy.
我...我得回家了 罗伊
Of course, family calls.
当然了 家里有事嘛
Well, how about taking our friends
今天过一会不如
out for a little deep sea fishing later today?
带我们的朋友去深海海钓吧
World's best.
世界一流
I don't know if I can get the boat...
我不知道能不能那么快...
that quickly. Would you excuse us for a second?
搞到船 能不能让我俩说两句话
Gentlemen.
先生们
I'll be right in.
我马上来
Roy, I gotta get going.
罗伊 我得走了
Listen, Roy, I'm sorry, but--
罗伊 我很抱歉 但是...
You remember I told you
你还记得我和你说过
I wanted you to take on more responsibility?
我想让你多分担一些责任吗
Yeah. This isn't just about the boatyard. Kevin
嗯 这不仅仅是船坞的事 凯文
You understand?
你明白了吗
Now, I will never ask you
我不会逼你
to do something that you don't wanna do.
做一些你不愿意做的事
But this is important to me.
但是这对我很重要
Okay.
好
I'll work it out.
我会努力解决的
I know you will.
我相信你
The little one.
那个小家伙
That's Kevin's boy.
那是凯文的儿子
He's named after my husband.
他随他爸爸名字
But we call him Rocky.
但我们都叫他洛基
I love being a grandparent.
真喜欢做奶奶的感觉
It's like eating all the ice cream you want
好像在吃所有想吃的冰激凌
and never getting fat.
却绝对不会胖
Thank you.
谢谢
Did John tell you about today?
约翰和你说过今天的事了吗
Maybe your friend should take it easy on the cerveza, yeah?
你的朋友说不定应该少喝点啤酒
Ah, he will be fine.
他没事的
If he gets sick, I just push him over the side, huh?
要是他不舒服 我把他推下去就行了
This was a favorite spot of Hemingway.
这是海明威最喜欢的地方
Yeah? You know him? Hemingway?
是吗 你们知道他吗 海明威
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表