剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
We were diving. That's not what happened. John.
我们在潜水 不是这样的 约翰
Look, I know you were drinking...
我知道你喝了酒
and you took some pills.
付了一些药
No, I wasn't.
不 我没有
It was Ambien.
是安比恩
They found you in a garage with the engine running.
他们发现你在车♥库♥里 发动机开着
I wouldn't do that.
我不会这么做的
It's carbon monoxide, John. No, I wouldn't do that.
是一氧化碳中毒 约翰 我不会这么做的
Have you been self-medicating?
你在私自用药吗
By the time paramedics arrived, you were unconscious.
急救人员到时 你已经失去了知觉
No I think you should just stay here.
不 我觉得你应该留在这里
Rest up.
好好休息
I can't stay here.
我不能留在这里
Look.
听着
This morning you kept asking me:
今天早上你一直在问我
"When's it gonna end?"
"什么时候才会结束"
What does that mean?
什么意思
That means I can't fucking stay here.
意思是我不能留在这里
Why not?
为什么不行
Because the troopers out there, they don't believe me.
因为警♥察♥就在外面 他们不相信我
They don't believe a word I say.
他们不相信我说的任何话
What troopers?
什么警♥察♥
Come here.
过来
No. No, John, you have to stay in bed.
不 约翰 你得卧床
John, you need to rest.
约翰 你需要休息
Where are they?
他们在哪里
They were there. You've been through quite an ordeal.
他们之前在这里 你经历了很糟糕的事
They were right there. Where did they go?
他们之前就在那里 他们去哪里了
John, you need to take it easy.
约翰 你得冷静点
Hey, John.
约翰
Hey, buddy.
伙计
Mom had to go help Kevin out. She asked me to come get you.
妈妈得去帮凯文 她要我来接你
Where'd the doctor go?
那个医生去哪里了
Are you okay, brother?
你没事吧 弟弟
Easy, man.
冷静点 伙计
Easy.
冷静点
Okay, John, just calm down.
约翰 冷静点
Calm down.
冷静点
Calm down, baby brother. Okay?
冷静 弟弟 好吗
Come on. I'll take you home.
来 我带你回家
Something's wrong.
有点不对劲
Damn straight.
说得没错
Yeah.
是啊
You just had a suicide attempt. Of course something's wrong.
你刚试图自杀 当然不对劲了
I didn't do that.
我没有
I'm not gonna pretend--
我不会假装
None of us are gonna pretend that
我们都不会假装
this was all just some accident.
这只是某种意外
It was an accident. It was not an accident.
那是一个意外 那不是意外
It was an accident. John, It was not an accident.
那是意外 约翰 那不是意外
It was a cry for help, okay?
这是在寻求帮助 好吗
Now, I get it. I get it, John.
我明白 我明白
Usually you're the guy that goes and answers a call for help,
一般你才是那个解决问题帮助别人的人
so what, you're not allowed to make one yourself?
所以呢 你自己就不能求助吗
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该在这里
Fuck you. I am supposed to be here.
操 我就该在这里
Look, everything's going fine, John. I've got a job.
听着 一切都很好 约翰 我有工作
Mom's okay. I have a good relationship with my son.
妈妈很好 我和我儿子关系很好
I don't have to borrow money from you anymore.
我不用再向你借钱了
What else do you want from me?
你还想让我怎么样
Why are we here?
我们为什么来这里
Where? Here.
哪里 这里
The inn? Why did you bring me here?
旅馆 你为什么带我来这里
It's home.
这是家
Who lives here now?
现在谁住在这里
Seriously, John? Mom.
你是认真的吗 约翰 妈妈啊
Mom's still alive?
妈妈还活着
Yeah. Mom's waiting in there for you.
是啊 妈妈在里面等你
Everyone's in there waiting for you.
所有人都在里面等你
They need your help.
他们需要你的帮助
Why do you say that? What happened?
你为什么这么说 怎么回事
Go on inside and you'll find out.
进去吧 你就知道了
Are you coming with me?
你和我一起进去吗
I gotta work.
我得工作啊
Work?
工作
Yeah.
是啊
What work are you capable of? "Work" Work.
你能干什么工作 工作的工作
It's always been your excuse.
这一直是你的借口
I gotta work. Go on in there, they need you.
我得工作 进去吧 他们需要你
You gotta go.
你快去吧
It's all so awful.
太可怕了
Where's she? I didn't know where else to go.
她在哪里 我不知道该去哪儿了
Where's my mother?
我妈妈在哪里
They came this morning and pulled Kevin out of bed.
他们今早来把他带走了
He wasn't even dressed.
他连衣服都没穿好
They took him in handcuffs.
他们给他戴上了手铐
You must know someone who can help him, John.
你肯定认识能帮他的人 约翰
It wasn't his fault. Fuck you.
那不是他的错 去你的
He's so scared, John.
他很害怕 约翰
Know how many times I've helped him?
你知道我帮了他多少回了
Do you have any fucking idea?
你知不知道
Oh. He's your little brother.
他是你的弟弟啊
I told him not to mess with Gilbert.
我告诉他别和吉尔伯特掺和
I fucking told him, and he did it anyway.
我早就和他说了 但他不听
I knew you'd be able to help. I'm not saving him.
我就知道你能帮忙 我不救他
Thank you, John. I can't.
谢谢你 约翰 我做不到
Oh, I don't know what we'd do without you, honey.
真不知道没有你我们该怎么办 亲爱的
Look, I--
听着 我...
I gotta go.
我得走了
Thank you. Thank you, John.
谢谢你 谢谢你 约翰
Thank you for helping Kevin.
谢谢你帮助凯文
He loves you so much.
他很爱你
Fuck you. I gotta go to work.
去你的 我得去工作了
If they wanna battle it out over--
如果他们想对决...
John.
约翰
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just checking.
查看一下
Checking what?
查看什么
Checking to make sure that everything works.
查看一下是否一切正常
Safety first, huh?
安全第一吧
Everything's good to go, Joe.
一切都很正常 乔
You know shit's always gonna happen, John. You can't prevent it.
总是会摊上破事的 约翰 你阻止不了
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
Well, maybe I don't.
也许我是不知道
But neither do you.
但你也不知道
I want you gone.
你给我滚
You do or Dad does? No.
你要我滚还是爸爸要我滚 不
No, no. My decision.
不 不 是我的决定
Did you talk to him? Did you tell him I want to stay?
你和他谈过了吗 你告诉他我想留下来了吗
Did you try to convince him?
你试图说服他了吗
Secret of life?
生活的诀窍
Knowing when to leave.
就是知道何时离开
Knowing when to leave.
就是知道何时离开
Hey, John.
约翰
Hey, come here a second.
过来一下
Come here.
过来
Don't worry.
别担心
Your secret's safe with me, okay?
我会保守你的秘密
I won't tell anybody what you told me.
我不会把你告诉我的事告诉任何人
I didn't tell you anything.
我什么都没告诉过你
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表