剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I got a chance to make it right.
我有机会可以弥补
To come clean, fix it.
去澄清 弥补
I didn't do it.
我却没有
Now I'm an old man,
我现在老了
milling around,
四处闲逛
trying to patch up a million little mistakes that are long gone,
试图弥补无数已经是过去式的错误
meaningless, all because
毫无意义 这都是因为
I didn't do the one thing when I had the chance.
当初有机会的时候没有把握住
I don't know what in hell is going on here,
我不知道到底怎么回事
but I've got a pretty good guess.
但我基本有个大致的猜测
And if I'm right,
如果我没猜错
this is your one chance.
这就是你的机会
And by 3:10 A.M., you entered the crime scene.
凌晨3点10分 你走进了犯罪现场
Is that correct?
对吗
That's accurate. It is all detailed in the crime scene logs.
没错 犯罪现场记录上记得很详细
Yes, you've offered your professional assessment
是的 你对犯罪现场提供了
of the crime scene, Detective.
专业评估 警探
But I'm just wondering,
但我很奇怪
why were you there in the first place?
你为什么一开始就去那里
I was one of the responding officers.
我是出警警官
But wasn't it a breach of investigation protocol
但是让你去你弟弟
for you to have been admitted early to a crime scene
中枪的犯罪现场 不是违反了
where your brother had been shot?
调查的准则吗
No, ma'am, I was doing my job.
不 这是我的工作
And what exactly was the job that you were doing?
你的工作到底是什么
Investigating, looking for leads.
调查 寻找线索
Did you find Detective Diaz's gun at the scene?
你在现场找到迪亚茨警探的枪了吗
No, ma'am.
没有
Are you sure? Did you look everywhere for it?
你确定吗 你哪里都找过了吗
It was not in its holster.
不在枪套里
Was it under the bed?
在床下吗
I don't know. Did you check under the bed?
我不知道 你找过床下了吗
No, ma'am. Was it in the bathroom?
没有 在厕所吗
I don't know.
我不知道
We don't need to go through every square inch of the house.
我们不需要把房♥子每个角落都问一遍
Get to the point, conselor.
说重点 律师
Well, as we've seen in Exhibit 3,
在表三中 我们可以看到
no gun was found at the scene...
现场没有找到枪
after the crime scene investigators
这是在犯罪现场调查员
finished their report at 4:45 a.M.
在凌晨4点45分完成的报告
What time did you leave the scene, Detective?
你什么时候离开现场的 警探
That would have been approximately 3:20.
那应该是3点20分左右
So, you were there for less than ten minutes.
你在那儿待了不到10分钟
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Again, it's all detailed in the reports.
再重申一遍 所有细节都已在报告中
I was there seven minutes total.
我在现场一共待了七分钟
And did anybody go into the house with you?
有其他人和你一起进入现场吗
No, ma'am.
没有 女士
But you had been there before.
你之前也曾去过
Detective Diaz and I were partners and friends foremost.
我和迪亚茨警探是搭档也是挚友
Yes, ma'am, I'd been there many times.
是的 女士 我曾去过多次
So, you did a sweep of the house alone,
所以你独自一人清查了整个现场
between 3:10 and 3:17 A.M.,
从凌晨3点10分至17分
before there was a record of what was
在此之后才出了份
and was not present at the scene.
现场具体勘察的报告
I did not conduct a sweep.
我并没有清查现场
Did you touch anything?
你碰过什么吗
No, ma'am.
没有 女士
You didn't take anything?
你没有拿走什么吗
No, ma'am. Could you have?
没有 女士 是否有可能呢
Ma'am?
什么意思
Did you have the time and the privacy to
比如 你是否有可能有时间和机会
put a gun in your pocket, for example?
将枪藏于自己的口袋里
Yes, ma'am, I suppose so.
是的 女士 应该有可能
Did anybody search you when you left Marco Diaz's house?
有人在你离开现场之前搜过你身吗
No, ma'am.
没有 女士
So, to be clear,
可以这么说吧
you were alone in the crime scene for roughly seven minutes...
你独自一人在案发现场待了大约七分钟
and nobody searched you when you left the house?
而在你离开现场时无人搜过你身
That is correct.
没错
What were you doing in there, Detective Rayburn?
你当时在干什么 雷伯恩警探
Well, as I said, I was, uh--
我说过了 我在...
I was looking for leads.
我在寻找线索
I was--
我在...
I--
我...
I was saying goodbye to a friend.
我在和我的朋友道别
Did any of these leads lead you to
你是否搜查到能够指证
believe that Eric O'Bannon had committed this crime?
凶手是埃里克·奥班农的线索
No, ma'am. No.
没有 女士 不对
And as we've seen in Exhibit 5,
请查看证物五
no other suspect was ever even considered.
警方并无再追查其余嫌疑人
Why was that, Detective Rayburn?
这是为什么 雷伯恩警探
It's because we had an eyewitness.
因为我们有目击证人
And who was that eyewitness?
目击证人是谁
Kevin Rayburn.
凯文·雷伯恩
And do you know Kevin Rayburn?
你认识凯文·雷伯恩吗
Yes, ma'am. How do you know Kevin Rayburn?
是的 女士 你怎么认识他的
Kevin Rayburn is my brother.
凯文·雷伯恩是我弟弟
So, other than your brother's personal opinion,
撇去你弟弟的个人看法
was there any other reason to suspect that Eric had done this?
是否还有其他理由怀疑凶手是埃里克
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Yes?
有吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
And what was that, in your opinion?
是什么 你自己的想法吗
Marco--
马可
I'm sorry, Detective Diaz had mentioned to me
抱歉 迪亚兹警探曾向我提过
that he was going to rescind Eric O'Bannon's immunity deal
他打算驳回埃里克·奥班农的豁免申请
because he thought that Eric had
因为他认为埃里克
something to do with my brother's death
和我哥哥的死有关
and may have even killed my brother. That's bullshit.
可能就是他杀了我哥哥 胡扯
Danny was my best friend! John! Order.
丹尼是我好朋友 约翰 肃静
You know that. I didn't do anything!
你知道的 我什么都没干
You are in contempt. Please, John,
你这是在藐视法庭 求你了 约翰
don't do this to me!
不要这样对我
John, why are you doing this to me? Eric, stop. Stop!
约翰 不要这么对我 被告肃静
John, don't do this! Recess.
约翰 别这样 休庭
Recess until O'Bannon Why are you
休庭至奥班农 你为什么要
controls himself. doing this to me?
冷静为止 这么对我
Please, John!
求你了 约翰
When is this gonna end?
何时才能结束呢
I think my family's cursed, Father Lopez.
我觉得我们家被诅咒了 洛佩兹神父
I'm sorry, Sally.
抱歉 萨莉
If you're not taking this seriously--
如果你不把告解当回事的话
You don't have children. You can't understand.
你没有孩子 你不会理解的
Sometimes...
有时候
I hate them.
我真的恨他们
You know who God is?
你知道上帝的角色吗
A parent with insanely violent and destructive children.
祂是极具暴♥力♥和破坏力的孩子的家长
What do I do?
我该怎么办
I can tell you that...
我只能告诉你
he had two choices:
祂有两个选择
Destroy them, or...
毁了他们 或者
or die for them.
或者为他们牺牲
For the record, will you please state your full name?
以备存档 请说下你的全名
Chelsea Catherine O'Bannon.
切尔茜·凯瑟琳·奥班农
Have you ever had your deposition taken?
你以前有做过证词吗
No, ma'am.
没有 女士
Okay. Let's go over ground rules.
好 我们先了解下基本原则
Rayburn.
雷伯恩
You have a collect call from... Eric O'Bannon
您有一通埃里克·奥班农打来的付费电♥话♥
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表