剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
This friend of mine-- Well, of my family's, really.
我一个朋友 其实是我家族的朋友
And I went-- I went...
然后我去了
I went to his house-- Oh, Jesus.
去了他的房♥子 天哪
I need your help, sir.
我需要你帮助 先生
My help? I wanted to go talk to him
我的帮助 我想去跟他谈谈
about why he was treating my family so badly, right?
他为什么这样对我家这么不留情面
And it just kind of, like, spun out of control, and... and...
然后事态就失控了 然后
He's-- He's just lying on the floor,
他就躺在地上
and I don't think he's breathing.
我觉得他没有呼吸了
Do not say another word.
一个字都别说了
Mr. Gilbert, I need Stop talking.
吉尔伯特先生 我需要 闭嘴
I have to ask you a favor.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to open your door and step out of my vehicle.
我需要你打开门 然后离开我的车
Mr. Gilbert, please--
吉尔伯特先生 拜托
And this conversation never happened.
这段对话从没有发生过
Well, how much blow was he doing?
他那时吸多少毒品
No, yeah. Yeah, right. Who the hell knows?
真的 谁他妈知道
He was just talking so fast in the message.
他在留言里说话好快
I remember that the first time I ever did a bump was with him,
我记得我第一次吸毒就是跟他一起
and I was in tenth grade.
那时候我高一
Homecoming.
在返校节上
Yes, that's right.
对 没错
Yeah, I remember Danny was so pissed at Eric
我记得丹尼当时被埃里克气坏了
for getting his little sister, the prom queen, high.
竟然让他的舞会皇后妹妹吸毒
I didn't know that.
我怎么不知道这事
Yeah. Eric thought it was funny,
真的 埃里克觉得很好玩
and Danny didn't talk to him for, like, a week or two.
然后丹尼一两周没跟他说话
I didn't know that.
我不知道这些
When is the next bus?
下辆车什么时候
Check the board.
看大屏幕
There's nothing on the board.
大屏幕上没车了
Then I guess you got your answer.
那你不就知道了吗
You mean, there's not another bus?
你是说 之后没车了
People lie. Board don't.
人会撒谎 大屏幕不会
You don't have anything
就没有车
going to Jacksonville or somewhere up north?
去杰克逊维尔或者北部什么地方吗
Sure, I do.
当然有
Well, I'll take a ticket. It'll be 4:50.
那我要一张票 那得四点五十
The ticket's only $4.50?
车票才四块五?
Sir, the next bus to Jacksonville is 4:50 a.m.
下一班去杰克逊维尔的车是早上四点五十
There's nothing any sooner? Where you looking to go?
没有更早的吗 你要去哪
I'm looking to go north or west.
去北边或西边
Any city in mind? Yeah, any city that's north or west.
去哪个城市 去北边或西边的城市
I do got Atlanta at 4:00 A.M.,
四点有车去亚特兰大
Charlotte at, uh, 15 past the hour,
四点一刻去夏洛特
and Mobile by way of Tallahassee...
经过塔拉哈西去莫比亚的车
half past the hour of cinco.
五点半出发
Does any of that wet your whistle, hoss?
可有您满意的 哥们
...activity well below the average of 12 named storms,
...活动低于12场被命名的风暴
six hurricanes and three major storms,
6场飓风和3场强♥暴♥雨的平均值
suggesting it might be over.
说明很可能已经结束了
This year a big difference. The year also introduced...
今年有很大的不同 这一年还引进了
Okay, wait, wait. So, Eric called you?
等等 埃里克给你打过电♥话♥
Yeah, but I couldn't answer.
是 不过我没法接
I was dealing with this 80-year-old woman, ruptured spleen.
我在处理一个脾脏破裂的80岁老太太
He sounds really crazy on the message.
他的留言听起来很疯狂
It was like he's foaming at the mouth. He's so mad.
好像嘴里吐沫横飞的 特别激动
And he sounds terrified. Why?
而且他听起来很害怕 为什么
I don't know.
不知道
He needs money, he wants to leave town, he wants me to call him.
他需要钱 想离开镇子 让我回电♥话♥
And so, did you call him?
那你打给他了吗
Of course.
当然了
And?
然后呢
And now he's not answering.
现在他不接电♥话♥
I told him I'm here, so, you know, fuck it.
我和他说了我在这里 管他呢
Yeah, fuck it.
是啊 管他呢
These fucking brothers not answering their fucking phones.
操蛋的哥哥们都不接电♥话♥
That's my mom. I gotta pee anyway.
是我妈妈 反正我也要上厕所
Wait, watch my purse, okay? Yeah.
等等 帮我看住我的包 好
I can't find either of them anywhere.
我哪儿都找不到他们
Go to the boatyard, and if he's not there,
去船坞 如果他不在
go to his house, and bring him here.
去他家 把他带过来
Mom, how am I supposed to do that?
妈妈 我该怎么办
I don't care how you do it. Just do it. No. No.
我不管你怎么办 赶紧去 不
No. I've been calling John,
不 我给约翰打过了
I've been looking for Kevin everywhere,
我到处都找过凯文了
nobody's answering their phone, I'm not gonna do it anymore.
都不接电♥话♥ 我不找了
I'm not doing it. You do what I tell you.
我不打了 你听我话
You do what I tell you, Meg.
你照我说的做 梅格
You know what? I am so sick of this shit, I'm not doing it.
你知道吗 我受够了 我不干了
Okay? I'm not.
好吧 我不干
Meg?
梅格
Meg?
梅格
Hi, Lannie.
莱尼
Could I have, um, a fucking bottle of tequila, please?
能给我一瓶龙舌兰吗
Oh, shit.
操
I'm sorry I woke you up.
对不起把你吵醒了
I just wanted to tell you that I love you very much, honey.
我只想告诉你我很爱你 亲爱的
I love you and your brother very much.
我很爱你和你弟弟
Always remember that.
永远记住这一点
Where are you?
你在哪里
Tell Ben that for me, will you?
替我告诉本 好吗
He's not picking up and his voicemail's full.
他不接电♥话♥ 语♥音♥信箱也满了
Will you do that for me?
你愿意帮我吗
Yeah, sure.
好的
Now?
现在吗
No, you do it in the morning.
不 明早告诉他
You're okay, though?
你没事吧
Just at work.
我在工作
Just working late, and I was thinking about you,
加班 我想到了你们
and I want you to know...
我想告诉你
that I love you very much, kiddo, okay?
我非常爱你们 孩子 好吗
I love you very much.
我很爱你们
You can go back to sleep now.
你可以继续去睡觉了
Okay.
好
You've reached John Rayburn. Please leave a message.
这里是约翰·雷伯恩 请留言
John, where the fuck are you, man?
约翰 你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Come on. I've been calling you all fucking night.
别这样 我整晚都在找你
You need to meet me, all right?
赶紧来见我 好吗
You need to meet me, like, right fucking now.
你得 赶紧来见我一面
What the fuck, man? I don't know what to do, John.
搞什么 伙计 我不知道该怎么办 约翰
Come on, you gotta call me back, man.
快点 赶紧给我回电
I need you, I really fucking need you now.
我需要你 我现在需要你
I wouldn't call if I didn't.
不然我也不会打给你
So, call me back, you fucking prick, come on.
赶紧回电 混♥蛋♥ 快点
Call me back!
给我回电
What's gonna happen now?
接下来呢
We're just gonna go forward.
我们继续前进
One foot follows the other.
一步接一步
One day after another.
一天又一天
How long is Danny gonna be in the hospital for?
丹尼会在医院住多久
He'll be home soon.
他马上就能回家
And we'll have new guests and work to do.
我们会要招待新的客人 有新的工作
Mom, am I gonna have to answer any more questions?
妈妈 我还要回答更多问题吗
You did good, Johnny.
你做得很好 约翰尼
You all did.
你们都很棒
Now, shut your eyes and try to get some sleep.
现在闭上眼睛 睡一会吧
You want?
来点吗
No.
不
I gotta go.
我该走了
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表