剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, I intend to control history, John,
我可是要掌控历史 约翰
not be a victim to it.
而不是当历史的牺牲品
And you'd better decide which side of that divide you're on.
你最好决定好你自己要站在哪一边
Don't touch O'Bannon for 24 hours.
24小时内别碰奥班农
Give me a chance to get ahead of things.
给我个机会先处理好
Hey, Raul.
劳尔
I'm so sorry.
对不起
You broke him.
你毁了他
You know that?
你知道吗
You broke his heart.
你伤了他的心
The one thing my baby brother could never get over
我弟弟唯一没法原谅的
was you cheating on him.
就是你劈腿
You don't belong here.
你别再待在这儿了
Go try and relieve your guilt somewhere else.
去把你的愧疚感发泄在别的地方吧
Fuck it. You want--? You wanna help my family?
操 你想...你想帮助我们家吗
They won't let the priest in to do last rites.
他们不让牧师做最后的仪式
Who won't? The cops, the medical examiner,
谁不让 警♥察♥ 法医
I don't fucking know.
我他妈也不知道
I'll talk to John.
我去找约翰
Raul, I know what you think about me.
劳尔 我知道你是怎么看我的
And maybe it's--
也许...
It's too late now, but I want you to know that...
现在已经晚了 可我还是想让你知道
I know you were right.
我知道你想的没错
I was never good enough for your brother.
我确实配不上你弟弟
You're gonna have to be vigilant now
你现在要对你说的话
about what you say and who you say it to.
和说话的对象保持十分警惕
I'm in a lot of pain.
我很疼
Stay off the morphine.
别用吗♥啡♥
We don't want you saying things you'll regret later.
我们可不想你讲出会让你后悔的话
Mr. Gilbert, I'm so grateful for what you did for me.
吉尔伯特先生 我很感激你为我做的一切
Hi, Mr. Gilbert. Hi. Now, Roy, please.
吉尔伯特先生 叫我罗伊吧
Hello, Belle.
你好 贝尔
Oh, I, uh... I brought these.
我...我带了这些
They look delicious. Wait. Here's the thing.
看上去好好吃 等等
You can have one, but they're not for family,
你可以吃一个 但这不是给你们家人的
they're for the nurses.
这是给护士们的
That way they'll be here all the time,
这样她们就会更上心
and Kevin will get extra attention.
凯文也能得到更好的照顾
Little trick I learned. Thank you.
以前学来的 谢谢
Yeah.
好的
He's trying not to do the morphine drip.
他在努力克制不用吗♥啡♥
You know, AA and all.
免得上瘾
I called a specialist in from Miami.
我联♥系♥了迈阿密的专家
I wanna make sure my partner gets the best care.
我想确保我的搭档得到最悉心的照料
Thank you. Hey. Come on. It's all gonna be okay.
谢谢你 别着急 都会没事的
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
What the fuck is wrong with our families?
我们家到底怎么了
We just can't get out of each other's way?
我们就不能各走各的吗
You mind?
我可以坐吗
No.
可以
Where is he?
他在哪里
You asking as a cop?
你是以警♥察♥的身份问的吗
As a friend.
以朋友的身份
Where is he?
他在哪
Your brother's a suspect in the murder...
你哥哥涉嫌杀害
of a police officer.
警♥察♥
My fucking partner.
我的搭档
And I guarantee when they find him,
我保证他们一旦找到他
they're not gonna ask questions first.
绝不会老老实实先问问题
You think he did it?
你觉得是他干的吗
Kevin says he did.
凯文说是他
Last night...
昨晚
my mother ran out of oxygen.
我妈氧气吸完了
He just left her lying there, suffocating.
他竟然就任由她躺着窒息
She could've fucking died.
她说不定就死了
So, right now, I don't give a shit what happens to him.
所以我现在不在乎他出什么事了
Is she all right?
她没事吧
No, she's worse than ever. It's real bad.
不 她情况特别糟 很糟糕
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
I'm thinking he went south.
我觉得他去南方了
Down towards Marathon.
去马拉松了
The mangroves?
红树林
Eric fucking hates Marathon.
埃里克特别讨厌马拉松
Him and Dan used to get in fights down there.
他和丹以前经常会在那里打架
He probably went north.
他可能去北边了
Okay.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
John, I'm sorry about Marco.
约翰 马可的事我很遗憾
And Kevin.
还有凯文
Shit, I'm sorry about everything.
我对所有事都很遗憾
Me, too.
我也是
I wanted to see how the hero was doing.
我想看看英雄怎么样了
Oh, no, I'm no hero.
不 我不是英雄
That's not what the news says.
新闻上可不是这么说的
Front page headlines.
头版头条
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Yeah, lot of pain.
很疼
Hey, I read your statement.
我读了你的供述
All the details.
所有细节
It's helpful.
很有用
I just told them what I knew.
我只是把知道的都说了
Yeah.
嗯
Do you mind if I get one of these? Yeah, go ahead.
我能吃点这个吗 吃吧
So, you were close with Marco, huh?
你和马可关系挺好的吧
Well, I mean, he was my sister's ex, so, yeah, we--
他是我妹妹的前男友 所以我们
We knew each other, yeah.
我们相互认识
Yeah, I was just kind of wondering
我只是在想
why were you at his place that late at night?
那天那么晚了你为什么在他那
I already explained that.
我已经解释过了
Right. You said that he called you.
对 你说他打电♥话♥找你
Yeah, that's right.
没错
He said he wanted to talk to me.
他说他想和我谈谈
It seemed important.
听起来很重要
Oh, these are-- These are good.
这些...这些真不错
And you walked there?
然后你就走到那里
Yeah. I-- I can't drive 'cause of the DUI.
是的 我因为戒酒不能开车
Got it. Yeah.
明白了
So, Marco called and said, "Come over." Hmm?
马可打电♥话♥ 叫你过去 对吗
Yeah. He didn't say why?
是的 他没说为什么吗
That's-- That's already in the statement.
供述里面已经说了
He just said it was important.
他只说这很重要
Okay.
好吧
Because in your statement you said it seemed important.
因为你的供述里说你觉得很重要
You didn't say that Marco actually said that it was important.
你没有说马可说了这很重要
Look, the whole night was kind of a blur.
整晚都很模糊
And Yeah, you know, I know. I know.
然后... 我知道 我知道
I know it was.
我知道
And your statement has so many useful details, you know?
你的供述里有很多有用的细节
Specific.
很具体
It was really helpful to me.
对我来说真的很有用
He said it was important. It's-- He definitely said it.
他说很重要 这...他绝对说了
I got it. I'll make a note in the file.
我明白了 我会在报告里说的
And when you got to Marco's house, you said you heard arguing?
你去马可家时 你说你听到了争执
Yeah. Marco and Eric O'Bannon?
是的 马可和埃里克·奥班农
You saw through the window? Yeah.
你从窗户外看到的吗 是的
Did you hear what they said?
你听到他们说的了吗
No, I couldn't make out the words.
没有 我听不清他们在说什么
It all happened really fast, you know? I couldn't--
一切都太快了 你知道吗 我不能...
I couldn't hear what they were saying.
我听不清他们在说什么
You want me to call the nurse?
你要我联♥系♥护士吗
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表