剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I've been answering fucking questions all day! I'm sick of it.
我今天都在回答问题 我受够了
So, you and Amy grew up together.
你和艾米从小一起长大
Yeah.
是的
She said your parents were friends. Your dad in the Navy, too?
她说你们的父母是朋友 你们爸爸是海军的
Yeah.
是的
Same base, even.
甚至是同个基地的
How long is it that... you and Amy have been friends?
你和艾米...认识多久了
I don't know. A few months.
我不知道 几个月吧
Ever since she gave me free drinks at the bar
自从我爸爸过失那晚 她在酒吧
the night my dad died.
请我喝酒
What a horrible accident.
那是一场可怕的事故
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
No, no, I mean, how her folks passed.
不 我说的是她父母的死
Yeah.
是啊
Amy and I have, um...
艾米和我...
You know, we've really bonded over being parentless.
我们都无父无母 很有话题
Yeah, I'm sure you have.
是啊 我相信是的
Anyway...
不管怎么样
just really nice to meet you, John.
很高兴认识你 约翰
You, too.
我也是
That went a lot better than I expected. You did great.
比我期待中的效果好多了 你做得很好
You've got them scared.
你吓到他们了
I've never seen Sally so unhinged
我看到萨莉走出法庭时
as when she walked out of that courtroom.
从来没见过她这么失魂落魄
You must have impressed Judge Reens, too,
里恩斯法官肯定也是印象深刻
because she's considering our motion for a stay.
因为她决定考虑一下我们的动议
Yeah? How long until we know?
是吗 什么时候有结果
Well, she didn't say, "Fuck you," But it's still a long shot,
她没有说"滚" 但是机会还是不大
so you need to be ready to testify.
所以你得做好出庭的准备
I am.
我准备好了
You'll be up first, and we'll swing big from the start.
你先上 然后我们慢慢抛砖引玉
Day after tomorrow, if the Honorable Judge Reens denies us.
如果尊敬的里恩斯法官拒绝我们 就定在后天
Sure, okay.
好的
Do you think it would help if I testify?
我作证有用吗
In relation to what?
与什么有关
We don't want you getting mixed up in this.
我们不想让你掺和进来
I'm a Rayburn.
我是雷伯恩家人
I'm already mixed up in it.
我已经身在其中了
Would've broken your daddy's heart
你♥爸♥爸要是看到你
to see you leave the way you did.
那样逃离法庭会很伤心
You didn't even press your dress.
你都没有按住你的裙子
I was in a hurry to get away.
我急着想走
Leaving us for a man who didn't even give you a ring.
为了一个连戒指都没给你的人丢下我们
Now your Meg is giving you a taste of your own medicine.
现在你的梅格在让你自尝苦果
Don't talk about her like you know her.
别说得好像你了解她似的
She'd never do that to me.
他永远不会这么对我
Then why are you sitting out here worrying about her?
那你为什么坐在这里担心她
You wouldn't understand.
你会明白的
No?
是吗
Night like this...
这种夜晚
takes me back.
总让我回忆过去
You remember?
你记得吗
You make sure the boy's car had seat belts?
你确定那男孩车上有安全带吗
She's not with a boy, Mama. She's grown.
她没有和男孩一起 妈妈 她长大了
Before you were out of your training bras,
你还没脱下少女胸罩的时候
I started making them come inside first.
我就先一步请他们逗我们家来
You put the fear of God in them.
你怕得和什么似的
She'll come back.
她会回来的
I wouldn't be so sure.
我可不确定
I don't have to listen to this.
我不用听你废话
Hello?
喂
Yes, this is Sally Rayburn.
是的 我是萨莉·雷伯恩
Oh, yes, of course I remember, Mr. Marx.
我当然记得 马♥克♥思♥先生
Is something wrong?
出什么事了
You know it's that time, birthday girl.
你知道是时候了 寿星
What? We are all waiting to see it.
什么 我们都等着看呢
See what? Oh, you know.
看什么 你知道的
You know. Oh, stop.
你知道的 别闹了
You mean, a little of this?
你是说 一点这个
Yeah! Or a little of...
没错 或者一点...
this?
这个
That's fantastic. Not the hometown girl
真是太棒了 不是以前
you grew up with anymore, huh? She's sure not.
和你一起长大的乖乖女了吧 没错
Thanks to LC.
多亏了LC
My shop is just four blocks down, past those red lights.
我的店就在四个街区外 过了那些红灯
On the left.
左手边
Do you have a tattoo?
你有纹身吗
No, I don't. No.
不 我没有
His mother would kill him.
他妈妈会杀了他
She would.
是的
I love it here.
我喜欢这里
You can see the ocean on a clear day.
天气好的时候可以看到海
I like that you can see over people's heads.
我喜欢能站在所有人头顶往下看
Do you ever get that feeling when you're somewhere high,
你会不会有自己在某个高处的感觉
like you wanna jump?
想要跳下去
Oh, yeah, yeah. I've-- I've had that.
嗯 我有这种感觉
How about that feeling when you wanna...
那有没有那种...
When you wanna push someone?
想要推别人的感觉
There's a name for it.
这有学名
There's a name for it.
这有学名
Oh, no, here she goes again, knowing shit.
她又来了 卖♥♥弄知识
The call of--
虚空的...
Tenth grade French failing me.
高一法语课
"The call of the void." Wait. I didn't know you knew French.
虚空的呼唤 等等 我都不知道你会法语
Surprises all around.
充满了惊喜
She knows French.
她知道法语
And she got cute friends.
朋友还很可爱
What else are you hiding up that soon-to-be tatted sleeve?
你这双水袖下还藏着什么秘密
That's it for me.
我就是这样
Give us some dirt on the birthday girl.
爆点寿星的黑料吧
No, my lips are sealed.
不 我嘴巴很牢
I will drink to that.
敬你
Happy birthday, Ames!
生日快乐 艾姆斯
Thank you.
谢谢
I-- I don't understand.
我...我不明白
Your family was slandered today, Ms. Rayburn.
今天你们家族名声遭到玷污 雷伯恩太太
You mean, all that nonsense with Meg?
你是说那通关于梅格的胡话吗
No, I'm talking about the past,
不 我说的是过去的事
what happened with your husband and your son.
你丈夫和你儿子之间发生的事
We think you'd be the best person to refute that.
我们觉得最好由你来澄清
You want me to testify?
你想要我去作证
Mrs. Rayburn, you have a great standing in this community.
雷伯恩太太 你在社区里形象很好
Your family name means something.
你们家族名声代表一切
A pier's dedicated to you, charitable contributions...
有以你们家命名的码头 还有捐款
Almost 50 years of business at your inn.
你们旅馆经营了近50年
Do you really want these insinuations to go unanswered?
你真的想以沉默回应那些含沙射影吗
You could dispel them.
你可以消除这些影响
Well, what if Meg came back?
如果梅格回来了呢
Do you have information about where she is?
你知道她在哪里吗
No, I just...
不 我只是...
I just thought it might help.
我只是觉得这样可能有帮助
Of course it would.
当然有
Right now she's a phantom.
现在她只是一个幻影
The defense can paint any picture of her they want to.
只要辩方想 可以随便把她描述成怎样的人
But you could rebut that.
但你可以反驳他们
You could give Meg a human face.
你可以赋予梅格血肉
I'll get back to you, Mr. Marx.
回头再联♥系♥ 马♥克♥思♥先生
How does it feel to be 35 again?
再度35岁感觉怎么样
It's a great excuse to have a party.
这是开派对的好理由
And since when do you like parties?
你什么时候开始喜欢派对了
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表