剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
It'd be helpful to know if any of
有人和凯文血型相配吗
you have Kevin's blood type to donate just in case.
这信息很有用 以防万一
I think Meg does. But he should really be in Miami.
梅格应该是的 但他现在真该去迈阿密
When he gets out of surgery, give me a call, I'll come back.
他手术结束打我电♥话♥ 我就回来
Miami Baptist has the best doctor Who did this?
迈阿密浸礼宗有最好的医生 谁干的
I don't know. You find out who did this.
我不知道 你去查是谁干的
Could you have him transferred to Miami? Yes, yes.
你能让他转去迈阿密吗 可以可以
That's exactly what I'm gonna try to do. You find out.
那正是我要去做的 你去查清楚
Oh, my God.
我的天
Please record your voice message.
请留言
Whatever you did...
不管你做了什么
whatever happened, you better pray my son is gonna be all right.
发生了什么 你最好祈祷我儿子能没事
And fucking call me back, Roy.
他妈的给我回电 罗伊
Hey.
你好
Meg.
梅格
John?
约翰
John, is that you?
约翰 是你吗
Yeah.
对
Have you seen Kevin? I called you a million times.
有看到凯文吗 我给你打过无数次电♥话♥
You need to come with me to the hospital and give blood.
你得和我去医院献血
Kevin's been shot.
凯文中枪了
You hear me?
你听到了吗
Kevin is at Marco's, you know?
凯文在马可家 你知道吗
I gotta go to work in the morning, okay?
我早上要去上班 好吗
Aren't you a sight for sore eyes?
看到你真是令人心情愉悦啊
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
Yeah, well, you should see the other guys.
你应该看看其他人
Don't fucking sit on my couch.
别他妈坐我沙发上
No, I don't need a doctor.
不 我不需要看医生
I have no idea where Roy Gilbert is.
我完全不知道罗伊·吉尔伯特在哪
He's not answering my calls.
他不接我电♥话♥
I only have his cell phone number.
我只有他的手♥机♥号♥码
You don't have any other contact for him?
你没有他的其他联♥系♥方式
I called his home. He's probably long gone by now,
我打过他家里电♥话♥ 他现在可能
on his boat or his plane, or however he does it.
早在船上或飞机上或不知道怎样就跑了
Vanishing is his best talent.
逃之夭夭他最擅长了
Where's Meg? She's not answering my calls either.
梅格在哪 她也不接我电♥话♥
God, she's useless.
天呐她真没用
If you're dizzy, why don't you sit down?
如果你头晕 要不坐下吧
Place your head between your knees and sit down.
把头支在膝盖上 然后坐下
Would you just stop ordering me around?
你能别对我使唤了吗
I just need water.
我只是需要喝杯水
You want me to get you a glass of water, I'll get you water.
你想让我给你拿杯水 我就给你去拿
If you have tightness in your chest...
如果你胸闷
we need to call the doctor.
我们得叫医生来
I know everything, John.
我什么都知道 约翰
Meg told me all of it.
梅格都和我说了
And I don't wanna hear you
我不想听到你的任何借口
making excuses for why you did what you did.
来解释你为什么做了这些事
I don't want you apologizing to me,
我不想要你和我道歉
or asking me to forgive you for anything you've done.
或是为你的所作所为请求我的原谅
I just want you to do one thing... and one thing only.
我只想让你做一件事 只要一件事
I want you to find who shot your brother.
我想让你查出是谁开枪打你弟弟的
When you went to Roy Gilbert, what did he say to you?
你去找罗伊·吉尔伯特 他和你说了什么
He said, uh...
他说
he had a guy who could help Kevin.
他这边有人可以帮到凯文
They'd work together and, uh...
他们可以合作
figure out who... else to blame.
想出其他可以嫁祸的人
What else did he say about the guy? Did he mention anything else?
那人他有说其他的吗 有提到其他事吗
No, he said the less I knew the better.
没有 他说我知道的越少越好
But he'd get Kevin out from under this.
但他会让凯文脱罪
To frame someone else.
陷害给其他人
That's the word.
就是这个意思
Frame.
陷害
Mom, I--
妈妈 我
It's Belle.
是贝尔
Kevin.
凯文
Kevin.
凯文
Can you hear me?
听得到吗
There are gonna be a lot of questions coming at you.
会有很多问题要问你
And you're gonna say, "I don't remember."
你要回答我不记得了
Do you understand that?
明白了吗
You're gonna say, "I don't remember."
你要说我不记得了
You're gonna give me a chance
你得给我个机会
to try to figure something out for you.
让我试试去查清楚
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
In and out.
神志不清
The surgeon said he's a fighter.
医生说他很英勇
Yeah.
对啊
The doc also said when Kevin was coming out of anesthesia,
医生也说凯文麻醉清醒后
he ID'd the shooter.
指认了开枪者
Eric O'Bannon.
埃里克·奥班农
Eric O'Bannon?
埃里克·奥班农
Yeah.
没错
We're ready for you, Detective Rayburn.
我们准备好了就等你了 雷伯恩探长
Go ahead. We'll talk later.
去吧 我们稍后再说
Yeah.
好
You're stronger than you think.
你比自己想象中的更坚强
You're stronger than your family thinks.
你比你家人以为的更坚强
We're gonna get through this.
我们会安然度过的
And we're gonna have our baby.
我们会有自己的宝宝
And we're gonna love him.
我们会好好爱他
And we're gonna keep him safe.
我们会护他周全
And you're gonna watch him grow up.
你会看着他长大
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表