剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Then the next thing I remember is being in an ambulance.
之后我只记得在救护车里了
Do you recall her state of mind that night?
你还记得那晚她心理状态如何吗
She was very upset.
她很沮丧
She was leaving Alex Romero.
她要和亚历克斯·罗梅洛分手
What had happened?
发生了什么
I don't know that much about their relationship, to be honest.
其实我不太了解他们的关系
I...
我...
I've been at the Pineview Institute
之前的两周
for the last two weeks,
我都在松景疗养院
and they got married while I was there.
他们就是那期间结的婚
But surely they had a relationship before that.
但他们肯定早就确定关系了
No.
没有
I--I loved my mother
我对母亲的爱
more than anything in the world,
超越了一切
but she did not have stellar taste in men.
但她选男人的眼光可不怎么样
The men that she's been with have all turned out
她嫁过的男人都是恶魔
to be nightmares-- manipulative and abusive.
不是控制狂就是虐待狂
I--I don't know what precisely was going on
我不知道她跟亚历克斯·罗梅洛
with this Alex Romero, but I never trusted him.
到底怎么回事 但我从没信过他
Why is that?
为什么
I'm sure you've heard things around town...
你肯定听过镇上传言...
you know, about how he dealt with the drug trade.
他涉及毒品交易
And I--I don't need to tell you.
不用我说你就知道
I--I just don't think he was a good man.
我只是觉得他不是好人
I think that he had always had
我觉得他一直
a thing for my mother,
对我母亲别有用心
and he married her so she would lock me up in Pineview,
他娶她就是为了让她把我关进疗养院
and he would have her all to himself.
这样就能独占她了
And then when I was released,
后来我出院了
he still tried to turn her against me,
他还想让我们母子决裂
saying that I was unstable, and--
说我情绪不稳定和...
he just wanted me out of the way,
他就是不想让我碍事
but thankfully, she knew it,
幸好她知道真♥相♥
and that is why she left him.
因此她才要离开他
Look, I-- I need to pick out
我得找几件
something for her to wear.
给她穿的衣服
I never imagined that I would be standing here doing this.
我从没想象过现在这个画面
Do you think this is good?
这件怎么样
Well, I know-- I know you don't know her,
我知道...你不认识她
but she's got the most beautiful blue eyes.
但她的蓝眼睛特别美
They just pop.
非常夺目
I think it's lovely.
我觉得很好看
Okay, Norman,
好了 诺曼
thank you for talking with me.
谢谢你愿意和我聊
I can see myself out.
我自己出去行了
My dad is ready to see you, Norman.
我父亲可以见你了 诺曼
Your--your dad?
你...父亲
I'm the son in Willcock & Son.
我是殡仪馆老板的儿子
We're a family operation.
我们是家族企业
Come with me.
跟我来吧
Shall I bring the dress?
需要带着这衣服吗
Of course.
当然
This chapel is very pretty.
这间小教堂很美
I think she'll like it.
她会喜欢的
Who?
谁喜欢
My mother.
我母亲
Oh, well, she would have liked it.
她应该会喜欢
Norman, I don't believe we ever truly lose those we love.
诺曼 我相信心中挚爱不会真正离去
Neither do I.
我也相信
I'm sure she will be seeing it.
我相信她会看到这一切
Oh, well, yes, she might be.
是啊 也许吧
Now, would you like the service
你希望举♥行♥
to be an open casket?
开棺葬礼吗
Would you like the body embalmed?
需要对遗体进行防腐处理吗
Oh, I--I never thought about that.
我从没考虑过这个
Well, do you understand what embalming is?
那你知道防腐是怎么回事吗
I do taxidermy.
我会制♥作♥标本
So, yes, I...
所以 我...
you replace all the bodily fluids
你们用化合物
with chemical compounds.
代替体液
I--I know what that is.
我知道原理
But...
可是...
but, no, I--I don't want to do that to her.
还是不了 我不想那么折腾她
It just seems like a lot.
太麻烦了
So--so do you prepare
对了 是不是
the body on site?
还要给遗体化妆
Yes, my daughter Sabel does it.
是的 那是我女儿萨贝尔的活
She's just changed career tracks and joined us.
她刚转行跟我们一起干
I've got to change the sign to Willcock & Family.
看来得改叫威尔考克家族殡仪馆了
That's nice.
不错
Oh, yes, she is the most gifted prep artist
是的 她是我共事过
I've ever worked with.
最有天赋的化妆师
She'll make your mother look beautiful.
她会把你母亲打扮得很漂亮
Justin, could I possibly see my mother?
贾斯丁 能让我见见我母亲吗
Well, Norman...
诺曼...
We don't normally allow the public
准备间一般
in the prep room.
不对外开放
It can be upsetting.
那场面让人难过
No, I--I understand.
不 我明白
But I will not be upset,
但我不会难过
I promise.
我保证
I would really just like to see her.
我真的只想看看她
Norman would like to see his mother.
诺曼想看看他的母亲
He's not supposed to be in here.
他不该进来
Sabel...
萨贝尔...
Fine.
好吧
Mother.
母亲
Mother, I wish you had just told me the plan.
母亲 你怎么不把你的打算告诉我
Hey, listen, I just got a customer,
听着 有客人来了
so I got to call you back.
我再打给你
Okay, bye-bye. Bye.
好的 再见
How are you?
你好
Can I help you?
有什么需要吗
Did you fix a furnace for a Norma Bates?
你给诺玛·贝茨修过火炉吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
Yeah, I did.
是的 我修过
Police came and talked to me yesterday, so I heard.
警♥察♥昨天来问过话 我听说了
It's horrible.
太可怕了
She was my wife.
她是我妻子
I am so sorry for your loss.
对你妻子去世我很遗憾
Yeah.
是啊
Did you, explain to her
你跟她解释过
that the old furnace was lethal?
用那老炉子会要人命吗
Actually, I did, yeah.
是的 我说了
I told her that it could be lethal.
我告诉她那炉子可能致命
And was her son in the room
你跟她说那话时
when you told her that?
她儿子在场吗
well, I...
那个 我...
I don't remember.
我不记得了
I mean, I think it was just her--
可能当时只有她...
Hey, wait.
等等
No, no, no, you-- you need to remember,
不 不 你必须记起来
so just try a little bit harder, okay?
再努力想想 好吗
He-- he came in after I told her.
他...他在我说完之后才进来
She introduced me to him, yeah.
她跟他说我是谁
Okay, could he have heard that?
那他有可能听到你的话了吗
He came in at the end of the conversation.
我们说完了他才进来的
But is it possible he could've heard it?
但他也有可能听到了
Yeah, it's-- it's possible.
对 有...有可能
I did everything I could.
我尽力了
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表