剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Not like this or that.
不仅仅是抱怨
She'll criticize him.
她会批评他
And after a while, he'll leave.
不久后 他就会离开
He'll run away. He'll be gone.
他会逃离 消失不见
Her heart will be broken, and then it'll be
她会伤透心 到头来还得
little old me picking up all the broken pieces...
人小心老的我抚平她的伤痛...
If I can.
如果我可以的话
Hi. You okay?
你还好吗
Hi. Yeah.
还好
Alex, please,
亚历克斯 拜托了
he's... he's trying really, really hard.
他...真的非常非常努力
It's gonna be fine. I promise.
我保证不会有事的
Yeah... the important goal here is to get him better,
好...现在最要紧的是治好他
and having him home right now, it might seem right short-term,
现在让他回家住 短期内没问题
but it's just... it's...
可是...
it's not what's best for him.
这对他并非最佳选择
You don't know that.
你怎么知道不好
Okay, ask the doctor what he thinks is best.
好 那看医生认为怎么样做最好
Five minutes of marriage doesn't give you the right
我们结婚没多久 你没权利
to make decisions about my son.
决定我儿子的事
I... I'm not trying to do that, and you know that.
我...不是那意思 你知道的
I'm... I'm... I'm shining a light on the truth,
我...只是在阐述事实
whether you want to see it or not.
不管你愿不愿意面对
I hear the judgment in your voice.
我能听出你说话带刺
You're not giving him a chance, and it hurts me.
你不想给他机会 我很伤心
I... I'm not trying to hurt you.
我...没想伤害你
Well, it just makes me feel like you...
但给我的感觉是...
you don't want to make room for him or something.
你容不得他之类的
No... that's ludicrous.
没有...无稽之谈
Is it? Yes, yes, it is.
是吗 是啊 当然了
Yeah. I... I got to go.
我得挂了
Okay? He's... he's out. I got to go. Bye.
他出来了 我挂了 再见
Hey, let me get that. Here.
给我吧 放这
It's full of scarves and hats, see?
全都是围巾和帽子 看啊
Not gonna break.
我不会弄碎的
But I left the boxes of books upstairs.
还有几箱书我没搬下来
Will you give this back to Norma?
能帮我把这个还给诺玛吗
I borrowed it, and she left this in the pocket.
她借给我的 这个落她口袋里了
She's probably been missing it.
她可能还到处找呢
Yeah, no problem. Thank you.
好 没问题 谢谢
What is it, Mother?
怎么了 母亲
What happened?
发生了什么
Nothing.
没事
I feel like this is all my fault
我觉得都是我的错
and I've ruined everything.
一切都被我搞砸了
No, honey, no... no.
不 亲爱的 不是
You are my whole life.
你是我的全部
You always have been.
一直都是
Other people are just gonna have to understand that.
别人只能理解这点
You are my son.
你是我儿子
I am your son, and I always will be.
我是你儿子 永远都是
Yeah.
没错
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
My client has considered your offer
我的当事人考虑了你们的提议
and is willing to cooperate,
愿意合作
depending on the terms, of course,
当然 还得看条件
but let's clarify our deal first.
咱们先讲清条件
We'll give you Bob Paris's murderer
我们会供出杀害鲍勃·帕里斯的人
in exchange for no jail time, probation only.
条件是不坐牢 只接受缓刑
Not if she's an accessory.
她是从犯就不行
I can't make that deal.
这我不能妥协
She's not. Yeah.
她不是从犯 没错
But she knows who did it.
但她知道是谁干的
What if my client were able to prove
如果我的当事人能证明
that the murderer was Sheriff Alex Romero?
凶手是亚历克斯·罗梅洛警长呢
You can give us Romero?
你能向我们供出罗梅洛吗
Yeah. How?
能 怎么证明
My client is willing to wear a wire.
我的当事人愿意戴上窃听器
And why would he confess to her?
那他为什么会向她坦白呢
Because we've had a long-standing
因为我们有过一段长♥期♥的
romantic relationship.
恋爱关系
What's up?
怎么了
Thanks for meeting me here.
谢谢你来这里见我
Hi. Just a... just coffee, thanks.
要杯咖啡 谢谢
What's going on?
怎么了
I don't think, I don't think Norman should be
我觉得诺曼不该
out of the mental institution.
从精神病院出来
I think he might... I think he's dangerous.
我觉得他可能...他很危险
And honestly, I'm... I'm afraid to leave Norma alone with him.
说实话 我很担心诺玛和他独处
Okay, now, I'm... I'm only curious,
好吧 我现在就是很好奇
but have you ever seen him exhibit violent behavior?
你见过他有暴♥力♥行为吗
Yes. Yeah, I have.
有 我见过
I don't think he should be home either.
我也觉得他不该待在家里
Okay. Well, Norma can't...
好 诺玛不能...
she won't see it.
她不愿正视现实
You're,you're preaching to the choir.
你这是白费唇舌
And I don't want to do this,
我也不想这么做
but it might come down to us having to have him committed.
但或许我们该送他入院
You mean behind Norma's back?
你是说要背着诺玛吗
Well, she's never gonna do it herself.
她自己绝不可能这么做
Now, I can start legal proceedings
现在 我能开始走法定程序
to have him formally committed
让他正式入院
if I get the signatures of two family members.
前提是我拿到两名家属的签字
You mean you and me.
你是指我和你
I don't know if I can do that to her.
我不知道能否这么对她
Well, I'm afraid something more's
我担心如果我们不这么做
gonna happen if we don't, Dylan.
事情会更糟糕 迪伦
Well, let me... let me try and talk to her. Okay?
让我和她谈谈 好吗
Oh, God. I didn't hear you come in.
天啊 我都没察觉你进来了
Where's Norman?
诺曼在哪里
He's down at the motel.
他在下面的旅馆里
What's wrong?
怎么了
I...
我...
I found this...
我在你大衣口袋...
In the pocket of your coat.
发现了这个
Emma was worried you might be missing it.
艾玛担心你可能在找它
Yeah, I was missing it. What?
没错 我在找 怎么了
This isn't your earring, Norma.
这不是你的耳环 诺玛
This is Emma's mother's.
这是艾玛母亲的
She was wearing it in the hospital.
她来医院时戴着它
Oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah, you're right.
对 对 你说得没错
I would never wear that.
我才不会戴这玩意儿
Can I have it? No, you can't.
能给我吗 不行
I don't know what your problem is, Dylan.
我不知道你有什么问题 迪伦
Why did you have it, Norma?
你为什么会有这个 诺玛
I just found it outside.
我在外面发现的
I must have put it in my pocket.
我肯定随手放口袋里了
Then why were you pretending like it was yours?
那你为什么要装作这是你的
It didn't seem worth explaining.
这没什么好解释的
Why are you making such a big deal out of it?
你为什么要小题大做
You need to listen to me, Norma.
你得听我说 诺玛
You're just talking a bunch of nonsense.
你刚讲了一堆废话
I don't need to hear it. I have enough going on.
我没必要听 我有一堆事要做
It's just a stupid earring.
就是个该死的耳环
It doesn't mean anything.
什么都说明不了
Then why were you keeping it?
那你为什么留着它
Stop hiding, Norma!
别隐瞒了 诺玛
I'm not hiding! What is wrong with you?
我没隐瞒 你到底怎么回事
Why did you have that earring in your pocket?
为什么耳环会在你口袋里
I told you why! Stop lying to me!
我告诉你原因了 别对我撒谎
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表