剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Bates Motel"...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
You had sex with my mother.
你和我母亲发生了性关系
Did you know I was your son?
你知道我是你儿子吗
How do you expect me to have a relationship with you
在这种情况下 你希望我和你
under the circumstances?
有什么关系
My mother was the most wonderful person who ever lived.
我的母亲是有史以来最伟大的人
And I miss her.
我很想念她
I don't want to see you ever again.
我不想再见到你
I don't care now--she's gone, so what does it matter?
我不在乎 她都死了 还有什么意义呢
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
You can't just leave me here, Mother.
你不能把我丢在这里 母亲
abyss where I can't find you!
一个人的万丈深渊
Don't worry. She'll be back soon.
不要担心 她很快就回来了
You see, she wants the world
她想让全世界的人都以为她死了
to think she's dead so they can never hurt her again,
那样她就再也不会受伤害了
you did come back. I thought you'd left me.
你真的回来了 我以为你丢下我了
I'd never leave you. You know that.
我永远不会丢下你 你知道的
Good morning, Juno.
早上好 朱诺
I smell breakfast cooking. Do you?
我闻到早餐的香味了 你呢
Come on.
走吧
Oh, Mother.
母亲
Good morning, honey.
早上好 宝贝
Come on and eat.
来吃饭吧
So I finished putting up those new shower curtains in the motel bathrooms.
我把所有客房♥卫生间的浴帘都挂好了
They look great.
很漂亮
I mean, the rooms are looking all spiffed up now.
现在房♥间看上去很整洁
Great.
太好了
Good to keep up business.
生意会好起来的
Yes, and I was thinking maybe it's time we paint.
是的 而且我觉得应该重新刷油漆了
We haven't redone the exterior of the motel in a few years now,
我们已经几年没有重刷旅馆的外墙了
and that hardware store just reopened.
而且那个五金店刚刚重新开张
I wish I could go down to the village with you and look.
我真希望能跟你一起去村里看看
I know, Mother.
我知道 母亲
I know it's hard for you always having
你要一直待在屋里
to stay here in the house.
挺不容易的
But it's what we signed on for.
但是这是我们说好了的
And at least it's paradise here, right?
至少这里是天堂 对吧
Eat your biscuits, honey, before they get cold.
把你的饼干吃了 宝贝 别凉了
All righty, then, Mother.
好了 母亲
I'll see you in a bit.
一会见
I imagine you will.
肯定的
It's not like I'm going anywhere.
反正我哪也去不了
Sorry about the village.
很抱歉你去不了村里
But it's just the same old village, though.
不过还是以前那个村子
I know.
我知道
And I'd give up a million villages
只要能和你永远在这里
just to be with you here forever.
我什么地方都不去也可以
I love you, Mother.
我爱你 母亲
I love you, Norman.
我爱你 诺曼
In line, inmates!
犯人们 站好队
Oh, hello, Norman.
你好 诺曼
Mrs. Claremont.
克莱尔蒙特夫人
Beautiful weather we're having, huh?
今天天气真好 是吧
It is.
没错
Oh, hi. Can I help you?
你好 需要什么帮忙吗
Yes, I think maybe you can.
是的 我觉得需要
This is a nice, soft, vintage yellow.
这是种既漂亮又柔和的复古黄色
Oh, yes, uh...
是的
no, that... that is nice.
这个... 这个挺漂亮
This is for an exterior, right?
是刷外墙的 对吧
It is.
是的
I... I own and... and manage the Bates Motel.
我是贝茨旅馆的老板兼经理
It's... it's on the old highway before the bypass.
就在支路前的老高速公路旁
I've driven by there.
我就是从那开车过来的
I love your house. It's amazing.
我很喜欢你的房♥子 太漂亮了
Like, what mind thought that house up?
简直是神作啊
It reminds me of that Hopper painting.
让我想起了霍普的画
Oh, exactly, yes.
没错
My... well, my mother and I bought it several years back,
我... 我母亲和我几年前买♥♥下的
and she was always trying to fix it up.
她一直想修补一下
She... she passed away,
她... 她去世了
but she would've really loved this store.
但是她一定会非常喜欢这家店的
She was...
她很有
she was really very artistic
她很有艺术气息
and always wanted everything to be beautiful.
她希望一切的东西都很漂亮
I think it was her way of fighting
我想这就是她反抗
what wasn't beautiful in the world
世界上不美好的东西
and things she just couldn't control.
以及她无法控制的事情的方式
I totally understand that.
我完全理解
I think I'll take these.
我就要这些吧
Great.
好的
They're so good.
很漂亮的
So, does your husband like paint?
你丈夫喜欢画画吗
Not so much, no.
不这么喜欢
The store is definitely my baby.
这家店就是我的孩子
What's your name?
你叫什么
Norman Bates.
诺曼·贝茨
I'm Madeleine Loomis.
我叫玛德琳·卢米斯
Well, it's sure been nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Yeah.
是的
Now I have to take money from you.
但我还是要向你收钱
Yes. So your total is $38.6♥4♥.
应该的 一共三十八块六毛四
I'm... I'm sorry, this isn't
抱 抱歉 这不是
it's not my wallet.
这不是我的钱包
I... I found it in
我是在
in one of the motel rooms.
一间客房♥里捡到的
I just meant to put it in the lost and found box
我本来打算放在我办公室的
that I have in my office.
失物招领箱子里的
I... I can't pay with this.
我... 我没法付钱了
Would... would you just hold these items for me till I get back?
能不能稍等一下 我回去取钱
Of course. All righty.
没问题 好的
Thanks. I'll be back. I'll be here.
谢谢 我会回来的 我会等你
Your call cannot be accepted at this time.
您的呼叫现在无法接通
Please try your call again later.
请稍后再试
Hi, honey, you're home.
宝贝 你回来了
Have you seen my wallet anywhere?
你看到我的钱包了吗
Yeah, I just saw it in your room.
是的 我刚才看见在你房♥间里
You must've left without it.
你一定是落在那了
Well, I have someone else's wallet,
我这儿有个其他人的钱包
and I don't know how I got it.
我不知道它是哪儿来的
Let me see.
我看看
It's not your wallet.
这不是你的钱包
Should I put it in the mailbox?
我应该把它放到信箱里吗
No, I wouldn't do that.
不 不用
No, it might belong to someone in the motel.
这也许是旅馆里哪个客人的
They'll... they'll come looking for it.
他们应该会来找的
I just don't remember checking this person in.
我不记得给这个人办过入住手续
Mother?
母亲
Do you ever have the feeling that you've
你有没有体会过
had the same nightmare over and over again
一直反复做同一个噩梦
but that you can't remember it?
但却记不得具体的梦境
You just remember the feeling of it.
只能记得做梦的感觉
Nope.
没
Just keep it in the office. Put it in the safe.
把钱包放在办公室就好 放保险箱里
Why would I put it in the safe?
为什么要放进保险箱
Because someone might come looking for it,
因为也许会有人来找
and I don't want it to get lost.
我不希望它丢掉
You know what your memory's like.
你又不是不知道自己的记性有多差
I can't help it.
我没有办法
I know, sweetheart. I know.
我知道 亲爱的 我知道
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表