剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I gotta go.
我要挂了
But, um...
不过...
It's good to hear from you.
听到你的消息我很高兴
Yeah, you too, Dylan.
我也是 迪伦
Take care, dad.
保重 爸爸
Bye.
再见
All right, bye.
好的 再见
You have something for me?
你有消息给我吗
I can't get Caleb killed,
我不能害死凯勒
and I can't kill you,
我也不能杀你
so I'm screwed.
我完蛋了
I'm screwed!
我完蛋了
You got me!
你赢了
All I wanted was my freaking window fixed,
我只想把那破窗户修好
and now you're gonna destroy my life!
你现在却要毁了我的生活
So just go right ahead.
那你毁吧
Just go right the hell ahead!
他妈的毁掉好了
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm great.
我很好
Okay.
好吧
I just, um--
我只是...
I just came to get some of my stuff.
只是来拿点我的东西
Okay, have fun leaving me.
好 祝抛下我愉快
Norma--
诺玛
Norma. I'm fine, okay?
诺玛 我很好
I'm just in a bad mood.
就是心情很糟
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you later.
等会见
I'd like you to talk some more about your father.
我希望你多说些你父亲的事
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
He was an alcoholic?
他是个酒鬼
Not officially.
不完全算
He didn't think he was.
他自己不觉得
But he drank a lot?
但他酗酒对吧
Don't talk about it, Norman.
别说了 诺曼
Why are you here?
你怎么在这里
I don't want you thinking about this
我不想让你想这些
or talking about it.
或聊这些
I have to, mother. And you can't be here.
我别无选择 母亲 你不能在这
I have to be here. You're not listening to me.
我得在这里 你不听我话
Is she here, Norman?
她在这里吗 诺曼
She doesn't want me to talk to you.
她不想让我跟你说话
Can I talk to her?
我能和她谈谈吗
I'm right here.
我就在这里
Just leave him alone.
有事跟我说
If you want to ask him something, ask me.
如果你有事问他 问我就好
Why don't you want him to talk for himself?
为什么你不想让他自己说
Because there's things that have happened,
因为发生过的那些事
things that he does not need to remember.
他不需要记得
And I have worked very hard
我很努力地
to make him forget about these things,
让他忘掉这些事
and I don't need you undoing it.
我不想让你帮他记起
I think it might help him.
我认为这样可以帮助他
I was there. It won't help him.
我明白怎么回事 这帮不了他
It will crush him.
这会毁了他
Don't blame me.
别怪我
It's not my fault.
这不是我的错
I didn't realize who I had married,
我没意识到我嫁给了什么人
how ill he was, and I didn't know how to leave.
他很变♥态♥ 我不知道该如何逃脱
I tried once.
我试过一次
I got Norman,
我带着诺曼
and I packed a bag,
收拾了一包行李
and we got in the car and left.
想开车离开
But I couldn't leave because I couldn't find Dylan.
但我没法走 因为找不到迪伦
He wasn't home.
他不在家
And we were just driving around the neighborhood
我们只能开着车到处转
trying to find him.
想找到他
Sam found us,
萨姆找到了我们
got in the car, held a gun to my head,
上了车 拿枪指着我脑袋
and made me drive back to the house.
让我开回家
What the hell did you think you were doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Do you think you can just...
你以为这样就可以
walk out on me?
摆脱我吗
Just leave me here?
把我抛在这里
Sam! No!
萨姆 不
I'll kill us all, Norma!
我们同归于尽吧 诺玛
Daddy.
爸爸
Sorry! I'm sorry. I ju--
对不起 对不起 我...
You're right. You're right, Sam.
对 你说的对 萨姆
Just--let's just go inside.
我们回家去
Okay? I-I could never leave you.
好吗 我永远不会离开你
You know that. All right?
你知道的
Honey, go inside the house.
宝贝 回家去
Hide. Hide.
躲起来 躲起来
I-I just-- I was mad.
我只是 一时冲动
Okay, baby?
好了 亲爱的
Sam.
萨姆
I don't want him to know these things.
我不想让他知道这些事
It will kill both of us.
这会把我们折磨致死
Please, Doctor, if you have a heart,
求你了 医生 如果你还有仁慈之心
don't make him remember these things.
别让他想起这些事
Or I will have to do something about it.
否则我只能出手解决
Sit down. Everything's ready.
坐吧 都做好了
You okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你还好吗 是的 是的
Sit down. Oh, you know what?
坐吧 你知道吗
Chick's here with the window. I'm just gonna help him.
奇克把新窗户送过来了 我去帮帮他
Chick?
奇克
Yeah, he's just got the window--
对 他把窗户送来了
What did he say to you?
他跟你说什么了
He said, "I got the window.
他说 "我把新窗户送来了
I could use some help unloading it."
我需要帮忙把它卸下来"
What's wrong?
怎么了
I just...
我只是...
I love you.
我爱你
I want you to know that.
我希望你知道
You-- you're telling me this right now?
这个时候跟我说这话
Yeah.
是的
Well, I love you too.
我也爱你
I'll be right back, you know. Okay.
我很快回来 好
All right.
好
Okay, easy. Almost there.
好 轻点 快到了
Is there somewhere we can set it down?
有放得下这东西的地方吗
Yeah, you can set it down right here.
有 放这里就好
Hello, Norma.
你好 诺玛
Yeah, hello.
你好
There we go. Easy.
好了 轻点
That's good.
很好
I'd--I'd like to unwrap it so that I could show you.
我想把这拆开给你看看
Yeah, no-- yeah, we'd love to see it.
好 拆开看看
That's great.
太好了
That's really-- that's amazing.
真的 真的太好了
That's really beautiful, Chick.
真漂亮 奇克
You know what they say:
人们常说
you never know what you're capable of
你不试一试就不知道
until you're tested.
自己有多大能耐
Isn't that right?
对不对
Gee, what are you saying?
天 你在说什么
Are you saying that we all have things
你是说我们心里
"hidden" inside us?
都"藏着"秘密
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表