剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Bates Motel"...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
Yes? I'm Emma's mother.
有事吗 我是艾玛的妈妈
She came here, but now Emma
她到过这里 但之后
hasn't heard from her since,
艾玛就没她的消息了
and her phone's been disconnected.
她的电♥话♥也打不通
Rebecca Hamilton?
丽贝卡·汉米尔顿吗
Yes? DEA.
对 缉毒局
I don't want to lose you, Dr. Edwards,
我不想失去你 爱德华兹医生
but don't you think that it's possible
但难道你不觉得
that I might make even more progress
如果让我感到完整的人
if I'm near the person who makes me feel complete?
能在我身边 我的病或许会大有好转
We're going to start with three sessions a week.
我们先从每周三次治疗开始
I'll sign your release.
我会签字让你出院
Certain things can never change,
有些事永远不会改变
but I will always remember that you helped my mother at a time
但我会记得你在我母亲困惑时
that she was so confused.
帮助过她
I love him, and you have to deal with it!
我爱他 你不接受也得接受
Don't you think she deserves to have a man in her life?
你不觉得她该有个男人依靠吗
I hate you!
我恨你
Norman?
诺曼
I'm not leaving this house tonight.
我今晚要留在这里
You made coffee... I was on my way
你煮了咖啡... 我正准备
to do that for you right now.
要给你煮呢
Yeah. Made a pot a while ago.
是的 刚才煮了一壶
It should still be good, if you want one.
现在喝应该还好 喝一杯吧
You sleep okay? Not much.
你睡得好吗 没怎么睡
Alex, that was the hardest part.
亚历克斯 昨晚最难熬
Things will be better now.
现在一切都会好起来的
How so?
怎么会
Because that was the first time
因为昨晚是我们三个人
the three of us were under the same roof together.
第一次在同一个屋檐下相处
It was bound to be hard for Norman.
对诺曼来说肯定很困难
Okay? But we're through it. We're through it.
但我们挺过去了 我们做到了
We ripped off the Band-Aid.
我们揭下了"创可贴"
It's gonna be better now.
一切都会好起来的
But having him here is not the solution.
但让他留在这里不是办法
He should be back at Pineview.
他应该回松景疗养院
He's going back to Pineview.
他会回松景疗养院的
I'm gonna take him to therapy today.
我今天要带他去做治疗
That's not the same, and you know that.
这不是一回事 你也清楚
I don't know that. I'm not a doctor,
我不清楚 我又不是医生
and neither are you, so you don't know that either.
你也不是 所以你也不清楚
I'm... I'm never gonna be that guy who just
我 我可不会只说
tells you what you want to hear, okay?
你愿意听的话 好吧
And I don't want you to be that guy.
我也不希望你那样做
I don't feel safe leaving you alone with him.
我觉得你和他独处不安全
That's ridiculous. I don't think it is.
太荒唐了 我不这么想
No. That is so ridiculous.
是 真的很荒唐
You are overreacting.
你小题大做了
What if I'm not?
如果不是呢
It's just... no one knows Norman like I do.
这个 没人有我了解诺曼
We... we are two parts of the same person.
我们是同一个人的两部分
There's no possible way he could ever,
他绝对不可能
ever in any way hurt me, ever.
伤害我 绝对不会
He... you're just so wrong.
他... 你错怪他了
I really hope I am.
但愿是我错了
No, no, I've got to get to work.
不 不 我要去上班了
You're not gonna take a shower or anything?
你不洗个澡什么的吗
No, I'll do it at home, okay?
不用了 我回家洗 好吧
Can we talk later?
我们以后再谈
Okay.
好的
Norma, I'll see you later. Okay. Yeah.
诺玛 再见 再见
Alex slept on the couch.
亚历克斯在沙发上睡的
Oh, it's fine.
没关系
You should go upstairs and get dressed
你应该上楼去换衣服
or we'll be late for therapy.
否则治疗就要迟到了
Okay, honey. Okay.
好 亲爱的 好
I'll go get ready.
我去准备一下
Do you want to put up the Christmas lights later?
你等会想挂圣诞彩灯吗
I waited for you to do that.
我一直等着留给你来做
I know you have very strong feelings
我知道你很喜欢
about Christmas lights.
圣诞彩灯
Okay. Yes.
好 没错
Then, sure, we can do that.
行 我们一起弄
Maybe we could ask Alex to help.
我们也可以叫亚历克斯来帮忙
You're joking.
你是开玩笑吧
Okay.
好吧
I know last night did not go well,
我知道昨晚情况很糟
but we can't get caught up in that.
可是我们不能再那样了
And I believe in you. I believe in Alex,
我相信你 我相信亚历克斯
and I know this can work.
我知道我们可以的
It's...
只是
it's gonna feel shitty for a little while,
这段时间感觉会比较困难
but we can get through it, right?
不过我们会挺过去的 是吧
We can live through it.
我们能撑过去
You know, just think of Alex as someone
你就想着有了亚历克斯
you could share the burden of your crazy mother.
就不用独自面对你这疯妈妈了
My mother, she barely knows this man,
我母亲几乎不了解这男人
and then she just ups and marries him.
就草率地跟他结了婚
That's so like her.
她的一贯作风
Oh, and I found out that she married him for the insurance...
我还发现她嫁给他是为了保险...
to pay for all of this. Did you know that?
这些费用都解决了 你知道吗
That he was paying?
钱都是他出的
No, I didn't know that.
不知道
Hm, well, it is not exactly normal, is it,
这不是很正常 对吗
to marry someone for their insurance?
为保险而跟别人结婚
Well, perhaps she felt like she had no other choice.
也许是她走投无路了
Uh, no.
不
No, I don't think that is it.
我觉得不是因为这个
What is it, then?
那是因为什么
That the marriage is, uh... is real!
他们真的...成夫妻了
"Oh, hello, here's your new dad.
"嗨 这是你的继父
Oh, look at the Sheriff.
他是名警长
Here we all are together, one big, happy family."
幸福的大家庭团聚在一起"
Would that be so bad?
这有什么不好吗
Yes, it would, because it is not real.
当然 因为这是假象
It is all about her fear of being alone.
都是因为她害怕孤独
And so when I went away and she was alone,
所以等我不在家 她孤身一人
the Sheriff... whoo, old Alex,
警长就...老亚历克斯
he had no problem stepping in.
就有机可乘 长驱直入
I've always had this feeling
我一直都觉得
that he's hated me, and now I know why.
他恨我 现在我知道原因了
He wanted to be with her.
他想和她在一起
Oh, he couldn't wait for me to be locked up in here
他迫不及待想花钱把我关进来
and pay for it so he could just get to her.
这样他就能和她在一起
Oh, let me tell you, though. He has got a big surprise
对了 等他意识到
coming when he realizes just how difficult she can be
她有多难缠 多危险
and how damaged she really is!
一定会大吃一惊
Everyone sees this part of her
所有人对她的印象都是
that is normal and friendly and happy.
举止正常 友善 快乐
But I see what is really there.
但我知道她真实的面目
That she is as frightened and tiny
她的内心就像只雏鸟
and fragile inside as a baby bird...
恐惧 弱小 脆弱
And that she's lived her whole life that way
她一辈子都这样
because she can just be crushed by disappointment.
因为单是失望就能击垮她
Oh, but she doesn't let anyone else see that but me.
但只有我看到了她这一面
He's got no idea what he's got coming for him.
他完全不知道等待着他的是什么
What'll happen next is
不久以后
that he won't measure up to her standards.
他就无法达到她的要求
She'll start to pass judgment on him.
她会开始对他指指点点
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表