剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
All she ever wanted was a home.
她只是想要个家
Well, I'll certainly try to give her one.
我会尽力营造个家的
I know you will, Bruce.
我知道 布鲁斯
Where are you gonna live? Albany.
那你住哪 奥尔巴尼
Albany, huh? Got a family up there then?
奥尔巴尼 那儿有亲戚吗
No, just my mother. 'Just your mother.'
不 只有我母亲 只有你母亲
Oh, you're gonna live with your mother?
你要和你母亲一起住吗
Well, just for the first year.
第一年而已
Mom!
妈妈
Dad?
爸爸
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom, mom, open the door!
妈妈 妈妈 开门
Mom!!!
妈妈
What is it, Norman?
怎么了 诺曼
It's Dad!
是爸爸
He's...
他...
Hurry!
快来
Dad!
爸爸
Norman.
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
Honey...
亲爱的...
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
This is the part where you say
你现在应该说
"Mother...
"母亲...
This is beautiful!
这儿太美了
I am so happy we're moving here.
我很开心能搬到这里
You're so smart to have thought of this."
你能想到这主意真太厉害了"
Mother, this is so beautiful.
母亲 这儿太美了
I'm so happy you're making me move here.
我很开心你逼我搬到这里
You're so smart to force me to do things
你逼我做我没有发言权的事
I have no say in.
真太厉害了
You're an ass.
你个小混♥蛋♥
OK, no peeking!
好了 不许偷看
Keep 'em closed.
双眼紧闭
OK...
好的...
OK, not yet.
好的 不许睁开
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
What do you think?
你觉得如何
This is crazy, Mom!
太疯狂了 妈妈
It's not crazy.
这不疯狂
It's not.
不疯狂
We're gonna run this place.
我们要经营这家旅馆
Yeah,
是的
we own a motel, Norman Bates.
我们有家小旅馆啦 诺曼·贝茨
Come on, I wanna show you the house.
来 带你参观房♥子
I bought the whole thing,
我全买♥♥下来了
The house, the motel, on a foreclosure.
房♥子 旅馆是法♥院♥拍卖♥♥的
And everything came with it.
家具也一应俱全
Awesome, you can't buy furniture like this anymore.
真棒 市面上都没有这种家具了
You have to imagine this room without all this crap in it.
你要想象房♥间里没这些破烂的样子
Just simple, elegant furnishing,
只留简单 典雅的家具
open space, light, linum drapes.
宽敞空间 柔美灯光 亚麻窗帘
Fresh peonies.
鲜花点缀
This space is beautiful.
这房♥子真漂亮
Come on. I wanna show you upstairs.
来 带你去参观二楼
What's up here? My room?
这是什么 我的房♥间吗
No, I put you down here, closer to me.
不 我安排这间给你 离我近些
This,
这...
it's your room.
是你的房♥间
And this...
而这...
is my room.
是我的房♥间
Norman, we've been through a lot.
诺曼 我们经历了太多风雨
This is our chance to start over.
这是我们重新来过的机会
Maybe some people don't get to start over.
或许有的人没有重来的机会
Maybe they just bring themsevles to a new place.
或许换个地方也不会有改变
But they do get to start over.
当然有机会重来
But they have to try.
只是要付出努力
Norman, please, for me.
拜托 诺曼 就当是为我
It's all gonna be good.
一切都会很好的
You'll see.
等着瞧吧
You're new. What's your name?
你是新来的 叫什么名字
Norman bates.
诺曼·贝茨
When did you move here, Norman Bates?
什么时候搬来的 诺曼贝茨
Last night.
昨晚
Where? What house?
搬到哪栋房♥子了
Oh, here. The house at the motel.
就这儿 旅馆后面那栋
Oh, so you bought the motel?
是你们家买♥♥下了旅馆啊
Are you actually gonna live here,
你们是真要住这儿
or are you just flipping the property?
还是来倒卖♥♥♥房♥♥产的
We're not flipping. Do you have any brothers?
不是倒卖♥♥ 你有兄弟吗
An older brother. But he doesn't live here.
有个哥哥 但他不住这儿
Just me and my mom. You have a girlfriend?
只有我和我妈妈 你有女朋友吗
No.
没有
Want a ride?
要兜风吗
Oh, my God!
天呐
You got it! It's amazing! Come on.
你真买♥♥了 好赞 来吧
Come with us. Come on.
和我们一起 走吧
Am I too heavy?
我是不是太沉了
No. You're fine.
没有 你挺轻
Bradley Martin.
我叫布莱德莉·马丁
You have any questions at school, you call me.
在学校遇到问题 就找我
Okay? Thanks.
好吗 谢谢
Hello, Dylan.
你好 迪伦
Thanks for letting me know you moved, mom.
多谢通知我你们搬家了 妈妈
Well, I'm pretty sure the last time we spoke,
我清楚记得上次我们谈话
you told me to "Drop dead, bitch."
你对我说"去死吧 婊♥子♥"
Sorry I took it personally.
我很受伤 真抱歉
What, so you thought that it was okay
那你就觉得 不告诉自己亲儿子
not to tell your own son that you moved?
搬家的事就理所应当了吗
What if I was hurt? What if I was in the hospital?
如果我受伤 住院了怎么办
What if I needed you?
如果我需要你怎么办
Are you hurt? Are you in a hospital?
你受伤 住院了吗
I need some money. My job fell apart.
我需要钱 我失业了
Hello? Norma? Hello?
在吗 诺玛 听到了吗
So I want you to just think about poetry tonight.
今晚回去好好思考一下诗
I mean, what does it mean? Why is it timeless?
思考它的涵义 和它的经久不衰
Why is there power in words
抑扬顿挫 结构工整的语言
arranged in cadences and structures?
为什么能产生力量
Be ready to talk tomorrow.
准备明天做讨论
Norman, can I talk to you for a minute?
诺曼 我能和你说两句话吗
Sure.
当然
I'm gonna be your advisor here,
我将做你的辅♥导♥员
And I was just reviewing your school records and, um...
我之前在看你的成绩单...
Your test scores are...
你的考试分数...
really impressive.
令人侧目
But your grades just don't match up with them.
可综合成绩却提不起来
That's a shame.
真是可惜
Why do you think that is, Norman?
你觉得这是为什么呢 诺曼
We move a lot. Mmhmm, yeah, I see that.
我们常搬家 是的 我知道
You've been to five different schools.
你已经换了五所学校了
Is everything okay at home?
家里都好吗
Yeah, yeah.
挺好的
My mom's just a little... impulsive.
我妈妈只是有点 冲动
She gets these ideas about things,
她会冒出一些想法
and... and then we move and start over.
我们就搬家 重新来过
Which is good. Mm.
这样挺好的 嗯
You know, I think it might be a good idea,
既然你在这里读书
now that you're here,
试着安定下来
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表