剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
the way I've kissed you 1,000 times before,
和之前无数次一样
because I love you.
因为我爱你
Give me the gun, Norman.
把枪给我 诺曼
No!
不
Hi, you've reached Alex Romero.
我是亚历克斯·罗梅洛
Please leave a message.
有事请留言
Alex, it's Norma.
亚历克斯 我是诺玛
I'm worried about Norman.
我很担心诺曼
I-I think if there's anything you can do tonight...
今晚你得帮帮我
He should be admitted,
他得入院治疗
like, right now.
马上就要
And I also-- I just wanted to say that--
还有 我只想说
I just wanted to say that
我只想说
I'm incredibly grateful for what you've done for me
我非常感激你为我做的事
and for what you've been to me.
感谢你一直对我这么好
I knew this was the best way to get you...
我知道伤害你的最好办法
to ignore you.
就是忽视你
That you'd start worrying about me
你开始担心我
because you knew I had a gun.
是因为你知道我有枪
Because you do love me, mother.
也因为你真的爱我 母亲
That's the heartbreak of it all.
这也是最令人心碎的地方
So I found these.
我看到了这个
It's bad timing, I know,
时机不对 我知道
but I'm not gonna let you lock me up,
但你别想把我关起来
because I'm not the one doing crazy things.
因为发疯的不是我
Norman, you have to trust me.
诺曼 你得相信我
But I don't, mother, and I can't.
可我不信 母亲 我做不到
It is a nice place, and I know they can help you.
那地方很好 我知道他们能帮你
You just have to sign the commitment paper.
你只用签了承诺书
And leave you out here to run amok?
然后任由你在这疯狂杀人吗
What's behind your back, mother?
你背后藏着什么 母亲
It's nothing.
没什么
Norman, don't do this.
诺曼 别这样
We just don't belong in this world anymore, mother.
这世界容不下我们了 母亲
We're broken.
我们是残缺的
We've tried.
我们尽力了
We want peace and happiness,
我们渴望安宁和幸福
but the world just won't allow it.
可这世界不让我们如愿
So let's take ourselves out of the equation.
所以我们还是放手吧
Because whatever there is after this,
因为不管这之后会怎样
we will have peace.
我们会得到安宁
And we will be together.
我们会在一起
We can have peace,
我们能得到安宁
and we can be happy.
也可以很幸福
You just have to trust me.
你得相信我
Norma! I'm sorry.
诺玛 对不起
Norma! Where are you? I'm so sorry.
诺玛 你在哪里 真的对不起
I had to do it.
我必须这么做
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
Norma!
诺玛
You're gonna come with me, okay?
跟我走 好吗
We're gonna take you to get some help.
我们去找人帮你
All right, let's go.
好了 走吧
He won't sign the papers.
他不愿签字
I'll have to take him back to county.
那我得把他送回县医院
I'm not letting him stay here.
不能让他留在这里
Norman, wait!
诺曼 等等
Wait!
等等
Norman!
诺曼
You won't have to go back to that place if you just sign this.
你签了这个 就不用回那里了
Pineview is different. It's nice.
松景疗养院不一样 那里很好
It's not like county, I promise.
我保证和县医院不一样
If you just sign this,
你只要签了这个
you will not have to go back to--
就不必回去了
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Thank you, honey.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, honey.
谢谢你 宝贝
I love you. I hope you know that.
我爱你 但愿你明白
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表