剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I'll call you later, okay?
回头再打给你
What do you want?
有什么事
You here alone?
就你自己吗
I thought I would have heard from-- from you
我和你父亲发生了那么大过节
after what happened between your father and I.
我还以为你会来找我
Look, Chick, whatever happened between you and Caleb's
听着 奇克 你和凯勒之间的事
between you and Caleb.
不要扯上别人
I think you should leave.
我想你还是走吧
You know that it wasn't my intention
我当时并没打算
to have you killed, right?
要害死你 好吗
I was a product of divorce too.
我也离过婚
I know all about
我懂那套
mommy trying to make daddy
妈妈抹黑爸爸的
into the bad guy,
说辞
but I thought that you ought to know
但我觉得应该让你看清
what your father's capable of.
你父亲的真面目
He beat me within an inch of my life.
他把我打得奄奄一息
He left me for dead.
然后让我在那等死
So what do you want?
你说这些什么意思
I want Caleb.
我要找凯勒
Yeah, well, I haven't spoke to him,
好吧 我一直都没跟他联♥系♥
and I don't know how to find him.
不知道他在哪
Thanks, Dylan.
谢谢你 迪伦
See you around.
回见
You're home from work early.
今天下班这么早
Wha-- what are you doing here?
你来这什么事
I...,
我...
left my favorite socks here a few weeks ago.
几周前把最喜欢的袜子落这了
Was just looking for them.
就过来找找看
Did you find them?
找到了吗
No, not yet.
还没
What's with all the boxes?
那些箱子是干什么的
Just packing some stuff up.
打包东西
I haven't seen you in a while.
咱们有阵子没见了
You just cashed a check at the bank three days ago.
你三天前刚在银行兑了支票
Sometimes, you know,
有些时候
I forget about you until I see you again,
不见面我都想不起来你
And then...
见了面...
I remember you.
才想起你来
I got to tell you something.
我有话要对你说
What? Stop.
说什么 别这样
I got married.
我结婚了
Who's the lucky lady?
哪个女人这么幸运
Norma Bates.
诺玛·贝茨
She's a widow.
她是个寡妇
She runs a motel near the old highway.
在老高速路旁开了家旅馆
Why did you never mention her to me?
为什么你从没提过她
We never mentioned a lot of things to each other. Okay.
我们之间很少交流 好吧
I mean, it's not like we were, you know --
我们的关系又不是...
you know what I mean.
你明白我的意思
No, yeah, no, no, I know what you mean.
不用说了 我明白你的意思
Come on. Look, I'm sorry. No, hey, don't be sorr
别这样 我很抱歉 不用抱歉
I mean, you're the one that got married, not me.
结婚的是你 又不是我
I can still sleep with whoever I want to.
我依然可以随便跟人上♥床♥
But...
但是...
in the meantime, I...
还有件事...
I need to ask you a professional question.
我想问你个专业问题
Yeah, what's that?
问吧
You know, Bob Paris just took off...
鲍勃·帕里斯在缉毒局
right before the DEA raided his house.
突袭他家之前逃走了
Well, the DEA also came to the bank.
缉毒局也去过银行
They seized his accounts and all of his records.
他们查封了他的账户和记录
Okay, what's the question?
那你想问什么
Am I in danger?
会不会查到我头上
What, because you've been laundering his accounts?
为什么 因为你帮他洗钱吗
It depends. Did you do a good job?
说不准 你没留下痕迹吧
I've never heard anyone mention your name
我从没听人提过你
or the bank or how any of the money was laundered.
或银行 也没人说怎么洗的钱
Okay.
那就好
They want Bob or anyone above Bob.
他们要找的是鲍勃或是他的上家
You're a tangent.
你不是主要目标
Look, if you don't do anything to call attention to yourself,
你只要低调行事
I think you're fine.
就不会有问题
Right.
好的
Well...
对了...
Here's your key.
钥匙还给你
Oh, and if you do, uh, find my socks,
如果你找到了我的袜子
please let me know.
麻烦告诉我一声
They're pink.
袜子是粉色的
Oh, God, it's you.
天啊 原来是你
I got scared.
吓死我了
Norman's the only one who's ever down here.
这下面只有诺曼来过
What were you doing?
你刚才在干什么
I was looking for somewhere to do my laundry.
我想找个地方洗衣服
Just give me your laundry.
衣服给我就行
I like doing laundry.
我喜欢洗衣服
Is that the truth?
你说的是实话吗
No, actually, I was hiding a bunch of money down here.
不 其实我在下面藏了一大笔钱
Yeah, that's funny.
真搞笑
Okay.
好吧
Come on, I'll make us something to eat.
走 我去给咱做点吃的
Norma?
诺玛
Norma?
诺玛
Dylan.
迪伦
How's Emma doing?
艾玛怎么样了
Yeah, she-- she's better and better every day,
她一天天在恢复
but, you know, still has a long ways to go.
但还要很久才能康复
Good.
那好
I just saw Romero leaving.
我刚才看到罗梅洛走了
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah, everything's fine.
没事
He will be around a fair amount.
他以后会常来这
W-we got married.
我们结婚了
I can't believe that Romero would do all that for you.
不敢相信罗梅洛会为你做这么多
Well, yeah, well, he-- he's got his good side.
是的 他很善良
You know, guys don't just...
你知道吗 男人不会..
don't just marry people
仅为了给女人保险
because they want to give them insurance coverage for the heck of it.
就与她结婚 还别无他求
He just wanted to help me out.
他只是想帮我
Norma, I'm a-- I'm a guy.
诺玛 我是男人
Okay, I know what guys do.
我了解男人的想法
You know, he's--
他不是
he's-- he's not the worst person in the world.
他不是世上最坏的人
Yeah, no, he-- he's not the worst person in the world,
当然 他不是世上最坏的人
but I-- I don't like him like that.
但我不太喜欢他
I can't think about anything but Norman right now.
我现在满脑子只有诺曼
I-- I'm worried about him all the time.
我一直都在担心他
I feel like I abandoned him.
我感觉像是抛弃了他
I just wish they would let me talk to him.
我只希望他们能让我和他说说话
It-- it's awful how it happened.
事情进展地太糟糕了
No, I'm sorry.
抱歉
You're doing the right thing for him.
你为他所做的一切是对的
I hope so.
但愿如此
What if he says something wrong?
如果他说错话了怎么办
All the secrets that I've tried to hide,
我一直想隐瞒的秘密
things that other people won't understand.
别人无法理解
I have no control over any of it,
一切都不在我掌控之中
and I have tried so hard for so long to protect him,
我长久以来都在拼命地保护他
until I couldn't.
直到无能为力
In a way, it doesn't matter.
总得来说 根本不要紧
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表