剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I wanted to thank you, Dylan,
我想谢谢你 迪伦
for being here for her
感谢你在这陪她
through all of this.
经历这一切
I wanted to.
我想陪着她
You know, if she makes it through this,
如果她撑过来了
she's going to have a future.
她就可以拥有未来
She's not gonna be a girl planning on dying anymore.
再也不用计划还能活多久
Yeah, I understand.
我明白
If you're serious
如果你
about having a relationship with my daughter,
和我女儿是认真的
and for your own sake,
那为了你自己
you need to think about something else
除了卖♥♥大♥麻♥ 你得考虑
besides selling pot.
干点别的
That's not where Emma's future is heading,
如果她够幸运能有未来
if she's lucky enough to have a future.
那她的未来该是另一番模样
And to be honest...
老实说...
you're too good to be doing that.
你可以有更大的作为
Hey, you're still here.
你还没走
You don't have to talk if it hurts.
如果疼的话就别说话了
And not take advantage of my sexy voice?
不想听这么性感的嗓音吗
I feel better than I sound.
其实我没听起来那么糟
Thank you for coming all this way.
谢谢你跑这么远来看我
Yeah, of course.
别这么客气
I just--
我就是...
I wanted to make sure you're okay.
想看到你安然无恙
I just, uh--
我就是...
I can't stop thinking...
忍♥不住要想...
What?
想什么
that you can, um--
你能...
There's nothing--there's nothing holding you back anymore.
再也没有 再也没什么能阻碍你
It's like you're being unleashed on the world, and...
仿佛你在这世上已经无拘无束...
you can go anywhere and do anything now.
你可以畅游各地 随心所欲了
I guess that's true.
我想的确是这样
So, uh, I was just thinking that--
好了 我觉得...
that maybe I should get back to the barn and--
我该回谷仓了
and make sure that Gunner didn't burn the whole place down.
免得加纳把谷仓给烧没了
Okay.
好吧
Do you think you'll be back?
你还会回来吗
Do you want me to come back?
你想让我回来吗
I want you to, yes.
是的 我想
I'm sorry about everything.
发生这些我很抱歉
You're old enough to hear this.
你长大了 这些话该跟你说了
She's crazy, Norman.
她是个疯子 诺曼
Always has been.
一直都是
No, you're not here. You're not here.
不 你不在这里 你不在这里
It's--it's-- it's part of the illness, and--
这...这是我的幻觉
and I have to control it,
我要控制住
so I need you to leave.
所以你给我走
I need you to leave right now, please.
请你离开 马上
You know you didn't kill me.
你知道你没有杀我
I did.
我有
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Mother told me.
母亲告诉我的
You didn't.
你没有
She did.
她杀的
She lied to you.
她对你撒谎了
I should've stopped her.
我应该阻止她的
I didn't know.
我当时不知道
You need to control her, Norman,
你得控制住她 诺曼
before she destroys you.
不然她会毁了你的
I thought I told you to stay in the house.
我说过让你待在屋里
I just went outside to throw some trash out.
我只是出门扔垃圾而已
What would you like for dinner?
晚饭想吃什么
Maybe we should just go out.
要不我们出去吃吧
I don't think we should go out.
我不想出去吃
I don't think we should go anywhere.
我们哪里都不去
Okay, um, well, wh-what would you like?
好吧 那...你想吃什么
I think there's stuff for a turkey potpie.
家里还有做火鸡馅饼的馅料
Should we do that?
做那个行吗
Okay. Cool.
好吧 很好
Let's do turkey potpie.
就做火鸡馅饼
You check in those people okay?
那些人住进去了吗
Mm-hmm. Checked in.
住进去了
Nice family.
温馨的一家人
Oh, good.
真好
Why don't you go upstairs and take a bath or something
你上楼去洗个澡或干点别的
while I cook dinner?
我来做晚饭
Oh, I'm not leaving you alone, Mother.
我得看着你 母亲
Why? Because I don't trust you.
为什么 因为我不相信你
That's silly.
别犯傻了
No, actually, it's not silly.
不 事实上这不是犯傻
It's incredibly real,
这非常真实
and it's very frightening.
也非常可怕
I'm afraid of you and I love you,
我怕你也爱你
and that's a bad combination.
这复杂的感情让我痛苦
I don't think you're in your right mind.
我觉得你精神不正常
And you're trying to sabotage me.
你还想毁了我
I'm not doing anything.
我什么都没做
I'm just making a turkey potpie.
只是在做火鸡馅饼
Oh, my gosh, will you stop it?
天啊 你能别这样吗
I can't.
不能
I can't. That's the problem.
我做不到 问题就出在这
It's not my doing.
不是我的错
There's only one way to stop it,
解决方法只有一个
and I don't want to do it.
可我不想那么做
Norman, you're scaring me.
诺曼 你吓着我了
I'm not gonna lie, mother.
说句真心话 母亲
You should be scared.
你是该感到害怕
We should all be scared.
我们都该害怕
I know about you now.
我现在了解你了
I understand things.
我也明白了
There's something dark in you, mother--
你的内心潜藏着恶魔 母亲
something that needs to be stopped.
你需要遏制住它
I know you killed that woman,
我知道是你杀了
the one who was here but didn't check out.
之前入住了但没退房♥的女人
I saw you scrabbling about in that pit
我看见你在坑里翻找
trying to cover up your crime
想要掩盖你的罪行
so I wouldn't know.
不让我知道
I think you killed Bradley Martin and Blaire Watson
我觉得你出于嫉妒
because you were jealous of both of them.
杀了布莱德莉·马丁和布莱尔·沃森
I think you killed my father.
我认为你杀了我父亲
And you--you--
而且你 你
you are trying to blame me.
你还想把责任推给我
You're trying to pin it all on me
你想把一切都嫁祸于我
and have me locked up!
还把我关起来
Well, I am not gonna let you do that!
不过 我是不会让你得逞的
Mother!
母亲
Get back here right now!
马上回来
Get back here!
回来
You were looking for this, weren't you?
你在找这个 是吗
Give me the gun, Norman.
把枪给我 诺曼
Poor little Norma.
可怜的小诺玛
Norman, give me the gun.
诺曼 把枪给我
I can't.
不行
Yes, you can.
不 快给我
Mother...
母亲
What?
怎么
Stop it, mother.
别这样 母亲
Stop what?
别怎样
I'm just kissing you,
我只是在亲吻你
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表