剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Yep.
是的
Dr. Edwards sign off on your paperwork yet?
爱德华兹医生给你的文件签字了吗
He will.
他会签
No, he won't.
不 他不会
Even if he did, someone like you--
就算他签了 像你这样...
you're gonna boomerang back here in one, two months, tops.
最多再过一两个月就会回来
That is, of course, unless your family freaks out
当然 如果你家人受不了了
and dumps you back here sooner.
会更快把你扔回这里
"Someone like me"?
"像我这样"
Yeah, I'm--
对 我...
look, I know you think you're different,
我知道你觉得自己与众不同
playing all calm and nice,
表现得冷静又友好
but you don't wind up in a place like this
但是没有哪个正常人
just 'cause you're normal.
会被送到这种地方来
You're right, Julian.
你说得对 朱利安
I'm not normal.
我不正常
But I'm also not like you.
但我也不像你
I may be crazy like you are, but I'm smart,
也许我跟你一样疯了 但我聪明
and I can get myself out of this place
只要我想离开这里
because I want to.
我就能离开
I know how to make the world see me as someone normal--
我懂如何让人觉得我是正常的
someone kind, someone nice--
善良友好的人
and you just can't do that.
而你却做不到
That's why you're never gonna get out of here.
所以你永远没法离开这里
It's not that I don't want him to come home.
不是我不想让他回家
I'm--I--I just-- I thought therapy took time.
我只是以为治疗需要时间
No, I--
不 我...
I don't think he's ready to go home.
我认为他还不能回家
Oh! Okay.
好
I'm--I think this place is good for him,
我认为他留在这里很好
and I'm glad you're gonna make him stay.
很高兴你能让他留下来
Norma, I'm not sure you understand.
诺玛 你可能还不太明白
Norman does have the right to check himself out
诺曼的确有权在未来48小时内
within the next 48 hours,
自行办理出院手续
and the only way I can circumvent that
我能阻止他出院的唯一方法
is if I petition the court
就是向法♥院♥请♥愿♥
and make a case as for why he might be a danger
阐明他为何可能对自身或他人
to himself or others.
构成危险
He's not violent.
他没有暴♥力♥倾向
I didn't use the word "Violent."
我刚才没用"暴♥力♥"这个词
I'm worried about his blackouts.
我担心他会失去意识
Are they better?
现在好点了吗
Well, unfortunately, I can't discuss that with you,
很遗憾 我不能跟你讨论这个
but, if you have concerns,
不过你要是担心他
you also have the option to petition the court.
你也可以向法♥院♥请♥愿♥
Take custody of Norman.
取得诺曼的监护权
Make him an involuntary admit.
让他成为非自愿入院者
So you want me to be the bad guy?
你是想让我来当坏人
No, I don't look at it like that.
不 我没那么想
I'm--I'm just presenting you with your options.
我只是告诉你有什么选择
No way. No, no. I couldn't do that to Norman.
不行 不 我不能那样对诺曼
No, I'm not gonna go behind his back.
不 我不能背着他那么做
Would it help if I spoke to him?
我和他谈谈会有用吗
I'd be grateful if you tried.
你能试试我很感激
You think you might--like, would it be appropriate for you
你能不能...你可不可以
to give me some pointers?
给我一些建议
Of course. I'd be happy to.
当然 我很乐意
Northern Rose Apartments.
北方玫瑰公♥寓♥
Yeah, hi. I'm trying to reach one of your tenants--
你好 我想找你的一位房♥客
Uh, Audrey Decody?
奥黛丽·德考迪
Oh, what a coincidence. So am I.
真是巧了 我也在找她
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm, uh--I'm a cousin. I'm just--
我是她的表亲 我只是...
just trying to reach her about some family issues.
家里有点事情想找她
Well, when you find her,
好吧 你要是找到她了
tell her she's gonna have some legal issues, too,
告诉她 如果她不把欠我的
if she doesn't cough up the four months of back rent
四个月租金和搬家费用付清
she owes me, plus moving costs.
她就等着上法庭吧
Moving costs?
搬家费用
Yeah, she was officially evicted a week ago.
对 她一周前被正式赶出去了
Had to hire movers to haul her crap.
我得雇搬运工拖走她那堆废物
What did she leave?
她留下什么了
Uh, everything.
所有的东西
Listen, are you looking for an apartment?
你打算租公♥寓♥吗
Otherwise, I've got stuff to do.
不然我就去忙了
No, I'm good. Thanks.
不 不用 谢谢
What are you doing here, mother?
你怎么来了 母亲
I can't leave yet.
我还不能走
There's a waiting period. I said that I'd call you.
有等待期 我说过会打给你
I know. I know. I'm not-- I'm not here to pick you up.
我知道 我不是来接你走的
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of the work that you're doing.
我为你所做的努力而骄傲
And--
另外...
um, but, a-as much as I want you to come home too...
但是 虽然我也很想你能回家
I-I think it might be worth it if you give it more time.
我想你再待一段时间或许有好处
And we were so lucky to get you in this place.
我们太走运了才能把你送来这里
"We"?
"我们"
We. Yeah, "We."
我们 对 "我们"
We. You and me. We.
我们 我和你 我们
You know--
你知道的
Dr. Edwards is such a good doctor,
爱德华兹医生真的很好
and, um--
还有
and I know you've been working hard,
我知道你一直很努力
but real change takes time,
但真正的改变需要时间
and if you just work with him just a little longer,
如果你能再配合他一段时间
you'll be that much stronger when you do come home.
你回家时就会更坚强
All right? That makes sense, doesn't it?
好吗 这有道理 对吧
It does.
没错
I'm just wondering, mother,
我只是想知道 母亲
is this your idea or your husband's?
这是你的主意还是你丈夫的
I perfectly understand
我完全理解
that newlyweds often want time alone.
新婚夫妇往往想有独处的时间
Is that it? If I come home now,
对吗 如果我现在回家
will I be in the way of your honeymoon?
会碍着你们度蜜月吗
I don't know what you're talking about, Norman.
我不知道你在说什么 诺曼
Don't embarrass yourself by lying to me.
别对我说谎 免得你自己难堪
Okay--
好吧
Yes.
对
I--okay.
我...好吧
It's not how it looks.
不是表面那样的
Norm--it's not what you think.
诺曼 不是你想的那样
Okay, I did it for the medical insurance.
好吧 我结婚是为了医疗保险
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Norman, no. Pineview is expensive.
诺曼 不 松景疗养院的费用很贵
You needed help, and I did it for you.
你需要治疗 我这么做是为了你
He answered our phone. Yes.
他接了家里的电♥话♥ 对
He was in our house. Have you been sleeping with him?
他在我们家里 你和他睡了吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I can't even believe that you are asking me this.
我不敢相信你居然问我这个
I can't believe you're doing it.
我不敢相信你居然这么做了
Don't look at me like that. I can't bear it.
别这么看着我 我受不了
Stop. Stop!
停下 别这样
I did it for the insurance. That's it. I swear, Norman.
我是为了保险 就这样 我发誓 诺曼
That's all. He is a public figure.
就是这样 他是公众人物
It has to look real. That's all it is. I swear.
结婚要显得真实 仅此而已 我发誓
I--I--I love you.
我...我爱你
Everything I have ever done, I have done it for you.
我做的一切都是为了你
You are my child. You are my priority.
你是我的孩子 我最在乎你
Then prove it. How? What?
那证明一下 怎么证明 证明什么
Let me come home.
让我回家
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表