剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Bates Motel"...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
I'm gonna be moving to Seattle.
我准备搬去西雅图
When? A few days?
什么时候 几天后吧
I came here on official bank business.
我是为银行公务来的
And I also wanted to say good-bye.
我也想跟你道别
I told you the DEA called me about you.
我告诉过你缉毒局来电♥话♥问起过你
You might want to make sure they don't need you
你走之前或许该弄清楚
before you disappear off the radar.
他们不会找你
I perfectly understand that newlyweds often want time alone.
我完全理解新婚夫妇往往想有独处的时间
Is that it? If I come home now,
对吗 如果我现在回家
will I be in the way of your honeymoon?
会碍着你们度蜜月吗
I don't know what you're talkin' about, Norman.
我不知道你在说什么 诺曼
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
Okay, I did it for the medical insurance.
好吧 我结婚是为了医疗保险
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Everything I have ever done,
我做的一切
I have done it for you. Then prove it.
都是为了你 那证明一下
Welcome home, Norman.
欢迎回家 诺曼
Thank you, Mother.
谢谢你 母亲
Norman, are you asleep?
诺曼 你睡了吗
It's freezing in here, mother.
太冷了 母亲
Is there a window open? I don't know.
有窗户没关吗 我不知道
The heater doesn't seem to be on.
暖气好像没开
I'll go look.
我去看看
You try to go back to bed.
你尽量睡吧
Well?
怎么样
Well, I'm hoping it resets itself.
我希望它能自己重启
Otherwise, we may freeze to death.
否则我们可能得冻死了
Maybe we could turn on our gigantic new television
或许我们可以打开这台巨大的新电视
and get a weather forecast.
看一下天气预报
Oh, stop it. We needed one.
别闹了 我们得换台电视
Why did you feel like we needed a new television
你为什么突然觉得我们应该
all of a sudden?
换电视
I don't know. Maybe I was lonely.
不知道 可能我太寂寞了
We're not givin' it back, so get used to it.
电视不能退 你就忍♥着吧
Oh, you've become a Spaghetti Western fan.
你喜欢看意式西部片了
I just got those for fun.
我看着玩的
Calm down, Norman.
别这样 诺曼
I don't know, this--
不会弄了
It's not resetting itself.
这玩意没有重启
So... it's broken.
看来是坏了
I'm just gonna call someone in the morning.
明早我打电♥话♥找人来修
Can't you call someone now?
现在不能找吗
It must be below 30 outside.
外面一定零下三十度了
It's 3:00 A.M. They're repair people,
现在是凌晨三点 他们是维修工
not emergency roadside service.
不是紧急道路救援人员
Go back to bed, Norman.
回去睡觉 诺曼
I thought I'd be warmer if we slept in the same bed.
我想我们睡一张床会暖和点
Yeah, that's fine, Norman.
对 好吧 诺曼
Sure. Okay.
行 来吧
What's going on, Mother?
怎么了 母亲
I-I just--
我只是
I guess we got a little used to being apart,
我想我们已经习惯分开睡了
and so... feels a little different being together.
所以一起睡有点奇怪
Are you happy I'm back?
我回来你高兴吗
Of course I am.
我当然高兴了
I'm really, really happy.
我真的非常高兴
I am!
真的
Okay.
好的
Hi, hon.
亲爱的
I miss you. Yeah. Me too.
我想你 我也想你
It's not forever.
不会一直这样
I know.
我知道
Hey, so how's he doin'?
他怎么样
Oh, I think he was fine last night.
我觉得他昨晚还行
You know, he's so happy to be back home.
他非常高兴能回家
But, I don't know.
不过 我不知道
It's like if...
感觉有点
Honestly, it's-- it's awkward.
说实话 有点尴尬
Because I think so much has changed
因为我想他离开后
since he was here, and he feels it.
很多事都变了 而他也感觉到了
But it-- it's-- he's good. He's good.
不过 他挺好 他挺好的
I-I think he's doing much better.
我觉得他现在好多了
Oh, good, good. That's good to hear.
很好 很好 这样很好
Uh, so am I gonna see you later?
那我过会能见到你吗
Yeah. I'll stop over later, okay?
能 我等会就过去 好吗
I can't wait to see you.
我等不及想见你了
Yeah, me too.
对 我也是
Norma. Yeah.
诺玛 怎么了
So when are you gonna tell him?
那你想什么时候告诉他
I-I...
我
I-I'll do it when it makes sense, okay?
合适的时候我会告诉他 好吧
I promise it's-- it won't take forever.
我保证不会一直这样
I promise.
我保证
No, no, no, no, I get it.
没事 没事 没事 我明白
Okay. Thank you for understanding.
好 谢谢你的理解
I love you.
我爱你
Yeah. Yeah. I love you too.
是的 我也爱你
Mother, are you in there?
母亲 你在里面吗
Yeah!
在
Norman, I-I'm gonna be down
诺曼 我很快下楼
to make your breakfast in a second, okay?
给你做早饭 好吗
I got to go, okay? Bye-bye.
我得挂了 再见
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Bye.
好 好 再见
Bye.
再见
The repairman can't come out till tomorrow,
维修工明天才能来
so I'm gonna have to go out and buy a few space heaters
所以我得出去买♥♥点小型取暖器
so we don't die.
咱们才不会冻死
You got new curtains.
这是新窗帘
Yeah. I made them myself.
对 我自己做的
Is that what all the... fabric was in the corner of my room?
我房♥间角落里那些布都是吗
Yeah. I was sewing in there.
对 我在那缝的
You made my room into a sewing room?
你把我的房♥间当缝纫室了
No!
没有
I-I-I was just sewing in there.
我只是在那缝而已
It doesn't make it a sewing room.
我没把它变成缝纫室
It's still your room.
那还是你的房♥间
I'll move all the stuff into Dylan's room.
我会把东西拿到迪伦房♥间
I can't believe Dylan's moving.
我不敢相信迪伦要搬走了
Feels like so much has changed while I was gone.
感觉我离开这段时间变化很大
Well, that's just life, honey.
这就是人生 宝贝
You know, it's all good stuff.
都是好事
I kinda like the old curtains.
我比较喜欢以前的窗帘
Come on. Sit down. Let's eat.
来吧 坐下 吃饭
Welcome home, Norman.
欢迎回家 诺曼
Welcome home to your freezing house.
欢迎回到这个冰冷的家
Thank you, Mother.
谢谢你 母亲
Oh, and thank you for everything that you did
谢谢你所做的一切
and went through and put up with
为了让我得到帮助
to get me the help I needed.
经历忍♥受了那么多
I'd do anything for you.
为了你让我做什么都行
You know that, right?
你懂 对吧
So did the...
那警长
sheriff actually have to live here?
真的要住在这里了吗
Sometimes. Yes.
有时是的
Sometimes?
有时
We actually became good friends.
我们其实成好朋友了
And the fact that he did all of this,
还有他所做的这些事
you know, to--to help-- it--
帮助我们
he's just very nice,
他人真的很好
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表