剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Bates Motel"...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
宣布二位结为夫妇
I got married.
我结婚了
Wow. Who's the lucky lady?
哪个女人这么幸运
Norma Bates.
诺玛·贝茨
Why did you never mention her to me?
为什么你从没提过她
We never mentioned a lot of things to each other.
我们之间很少交流
I'm Julian. What are you in for?
我叫朱利安 你为什么进来
I committed myself.
我自愿的
I can't think about anything but Norman right now.
我现在满脑子只有诺曼
What if he says something wrong?
如果他说错话了怎么办
Sometimes a person might think someone needs help
有时候 某人可能认为别人需要帮助
because they are actually the one that needs help.
因为真正需要帮助的是他们
Sometimes, yes.
有时候是这样的
I just want you to forgive me.
我只想要你原谅我
I don't forgive you,
我不会原谅你
and I have never been so disappointed in anyone.
我从没对人这么失望过
He's never been like this, ever.
他以前从没这样 从来没有
He's gonna get over it.
他会想明白的
You sure you want to do this?
你确定你要吗
I'm sure I want to do this right now.
我确定我现在就要
I have reason to believe that my mother is insane
我有理由相信我母亲疯了
and might be killing people.
而且她可能杀了人
You know you didn't kill me.
你知道你没有杀我
She lied to you. She's crazy, Norman.
她对你撒谎了 她是个疯子 诺曼
She killed all of them. Norman!
所有人都是她杀的 诺曼
You probably shouldn't tell anyone that you came here.
你最好别告诉别人你来过这里
Morning. Norman, I'm Oliver.
早上好 诺曼 我是奥利弗
I'll be bringing you your meds. How was your night?
我给你把药拿来了 昨晚睡得好吗
How do you think, Oliver?
你觉得呢 奥利弗
I was locked in like a prisoner.
我关在这就像个囚犯
Here you go.
给你
I need to make a phone call, a private one.
我要打个电♥话♥ 私人电♥话♥
There are no private calls.
这里没法打私人电♥话♥
Staff always monitors. You need to take this.
员工会监听 你得把药吃了
Forget it, and, no, I-- I don't need whatever that is.
算了 不吃 我不需要这玩意
If you refuse medication, I can't let you leave this room
不吃药那只有等住院医生和你
until a resident comes in and talks to you.
聊过之后才能放你出去
Is that really how you want to spend your morning?
你真的想这样过一上午吗
Yeah, no. Sor--fine.
好吧 我吃
Fine.
我吃
Thanks.
谢谢
What's the word, hummingbird?
怎么样 小蜂鸟
I don't have time today, Julian.
我今天没空 朱利安
Hey, come on.
过来
Is there any way I can make a private call here?
有办法让我打私人电♥话♥吗
I mean, you're a little green
你想违反规定
to be tearing up the rulebook, Scout.
有点嫩了吧 童子军
But you're not the first.
但你不是第一个
Follow me. I'll hook you up.
跟我来 我帮你
Come on. Come on.
快走 快走
Hey, keep an eye out.
看好外面
Butter knife.
抹黄油的刀
It's for the night staff.
这是夜班员工用的
No one's gonna bother us. Dial 9 to get out.
没人会来 打外线按9
Hello? Dylan, it's me.
你好 迪伦 是我
Norman?
诺曼
Hey. How-- how are you doing?
你 你怎么样
I-I'm fine.
我 我还好
Listen, a lot has happened,
听我说 发生了很多事
and I don't have much time to talk,
我没时间解释了
so I just need you to listen.
所以你得听我说
Yeah, I-I-I'm listening.
好的 我听着呢
Mother is in trouble.
母亲有麻烦了
I know I am going to be getting out of this place today,
我今天要逃离这里
but I just still need you to be there for her because...
但还是需要你去陪着她 因为
because the--
因为
the police may be--
警♥察♥可能会
be coming to the house to talk to her.
上门找她谈话
Why?
为什么
Because the truth is going to come out now,
因为现在就要真♥相♥大白了
Dylan, about a lot of things.
迪伦 很多事的真♥相♥
Wha-- What truth? Norman-- Norman, are you okay?
什么真♥相♥ 诺曼 诺曼你还好吗
Yes, I'm okay.
我没事
Dylan, this isn't about me, okay?
迪伦 这和我无关 好吗
It's about the price that we all pay for keeping secrets.
这是我们保守秘密的代价
Norman, just-- look, calm down, okay?
诺曼 听我说 先冷静 好吗
You need to calm down.
你得冷静下来
What--is--is your-- is your doctor around?
你的 你的医生在旁边吗
No, no, I'm not the one in trouble.
不 不 不是我有麻烦
What is wrong with everybody?
大家都是怎么了
Okay, Norman-- Norman.
好的 诺曼 诺曼
Okay, I'll be there for her. It's gonna be okay.
好的 我会去陪她 没事的
No, Dylan, it isn't.
不 迪伦 有事
It's not okay. It's all gonna fall to shit.
真有事 会出大事的
Norman, what's your-- what's your doctor's name?
诺曼 你的医生是谁
Can I call him?
我能打给他吗
No.
没事
Uh, you know what, Dylan?
算了吧 迪伦
I'm-- I'm just upset.
我只是有点烦
I, all is good, actually.
我 其实没什么事
Never mind. Never mind, Dylan.
没事的 算了 迪伦
Okay. All right, bye.
好的 再见了
You need me to break you out of here?
要我帮你逃离这里吗
I can totally do it. I mean, I've studied how to do it.
包在我身上 我可研究过
No, I-I don't. Thank you, Julian.
不 我不需要 谢谢你 朱利安
The world has gone mad, but I'm not.
众人皆疯我独醒
I will be out of here today.
我今天就会出去
Hi. Good morning.
早上好
I made you breakfast. Oh, thanks.
我给你做了早餐 谢谢
So how 'bout you just sit down and enjoy?
坐下来吃早餐吧
Here's some coffee.
给你咖啡
I gotta do some errands.
我出去办点事
I'm not sorry about what happened.
我不后悔我做的事
Okay. I'm not either.
好的 我也是
I can't do this.
我不能这么做
It's too much Okay, okay.
太过了 好的 好的
But you sit down and, and eat,
你坐下吃饭吧
because it's not gonna be as good cold.
凉了就不好吃了
Okay?
好吧
It looks, it looks delicious.
看上去很好吃
Good. It's a lot, though.
那就好 不过有点多
Well, you're a big guy.
你块头大啊
I-- big and tall-ish, not...
你又高又大 不是...
well, I just didn't want you to be hungry.
我只是不想让你饿着
I think we need a joint checking account.
我觉得我们应该开个联合支票账户
I think it'd look more real.
那样才更像真夫妻
Okay. Yeah.
好的 对
No, I think we need to make it look real.
不 我也认为得像对真夫妻
Yeah. Well, I'll stop by the bank.
好 那我去趟银行
Okay.
好
It might be a good idea if we, we showed up together
我们今晚不妨一起
to the-- the winter thing tonight.
参加冬季活动
What winter thing?
什么冬季活动
Oh, you know, downtown with all the lights and stuff--
就是市区张灯结彩的
the Winter Festival.
冬季庆典
Want to come with me?
想跟我一起去吗
Well, I think that's a good, you know, public place to--
我想这公开场合正好...
Sure. No, I would love to come,
对 虽然我也想去
but, I just haven't been to see Emma,
但我还没去看艾玛
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表