剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
four.
四
You have a very soothing voice.
你的声音很能抚慰人
Did they teach you that at medical school,
是在医学院学的
or were you just born that way?
还是天生就这样
How do you feel now?
你现在感觉如何
How do you want me to feel?
你希望我有什么感觉
Do you think you can sit back down
你能坐回去
and finish our session?
完成这次心理咨♥询♥吗
I could.
可以
Or would you prefer me to lie down?
还是你更希望我躺下
You can if you like.
你想的话可以躺下
It's a very vulnerable position.
这个姿势很被动
I can see the appeal.
却很有吸引力
But I think I'd rather look you in the face.
但我更想能看到你
So where were we?
我们聊到哪儿了
Do you mind if I ask a question?
你介意我问你个问题吗
That's why we're here, isn't it?
我们不就是为此才坐在这里的吗
What do you think about Norman?
你觉得诺曼怎么样
I think he is a very weak,
我觉得他很脆弱
confused boy.
很糊涂
Easy for people to take advantage of.
容易被人利用
Is that what you feel I'm doing?
你觉得我现在就在利用他吗
I think you think you're helping,
我觉得 你以为你在帮他
but that's your ego in action.
但那只是你自我感觉而已
If you want to know what's really wrong with Norman,
你想知道诺曼到底有什么问题
you should talk to the person who knows him best.
就应该和最了解他的人聊
And that's you?
不就是你吗
Of course it is.
当然
I'm his mother.
我是他母亲
Hey there, Sheriff.
你好啊 警长
What are-- you--you can't be here.
你在...你...你不能待在这里
I told the DEA I don't know you. What are you doing--
我跟缉毒局说不认识你 你在干嘛
I can't believe you got married.
我不敢相信你结婚了
You said you were never gonna get married.
你说过你永远不会结婚的
It's my fault.
是我的错
I mean, I should know when a guy says that,
我应该明白男人说这话的时候
it just means he's never gonna marry you.
只是想说他永远不会跟你结婚
Rebecca...
丽贝卡
Oh, no, wait, no-- no--no worries.
不 等等 别 别担心
Oh, I'm being stupid.
我犯傻了
Um, go home.
回家吧
Go to your wife.
去找你老婆
Whatever it is she's got,
不管是因为什么
must be something.
她肯定有她的魅力
Do you get benefits?
你有收获吗
Probably.
可能
That's so sexy.
太酷了
Yeah, well, I don't, uh--
对 我还没...
I don't officially have the job yet, so...
还没正式拿到这份工作 所以
I can't believe you told him you were a drug dealer.
没想到你居然跟他坦白自己曾是毒贩子
Marijuana distribution manager.
大♥麻♥销♥售♥经理
I might have kicked you out of the office at that point.
我当时可能就把你赶出办公室了
Yeah, well, I was never gonna be smart enough
我从来没有聪明到
to work for you, so...
能为你工作
Well, I'm glad you told him the truth
我很高兴你告诉了他真♥相♥
and that it went well.
而且一切很顺利
I'm proud of you, Dylan.
我为你骄傲 迪伦
W-what's up?
怎么了
Yesterday my scar didn't really hurt.
昨天我的伤疤没有疼
I was just embarrassed that I had one.
我只是为有疤而感到难堪
Emma.
艾玛
No, it's hideous.
不 它很丑
No, it's not.
不 不丑
You haven't seen it.
你都没见过
I don't care.
我不介意
Well, I do.
但我介意
You know, I hated my oxygen tank,
你知道吗 我讨厌我的氧气瓶
but that was never a part of me.
可那不是我身体的一部分
This is, and I don't want it to have power over--over me
但这道疤是 我不想受它影响
or over how I feel when I'm with you.
不想影响我们相处的感觉
So I just want to get it over with.
所以我只想跨过这个坎
It's gross, huh?
很恶心吧
Dylan.
迪伦
You see this one?
看见这个了吗
That's a, uh-- That's a bullet wound
这是一道枪伤
from when that bastard Shelby shot me.
是谢尔比那个混♥蛋♥打的
And plowed down by a car.
这是被车撞后留下的
Yeah, that one--that one might have been my fault, but...
这道疤大概也怪我自己 但是
Don't get hit by any more cars.
别再被车撞了
Deal.
好
And what about this one?
那这一道呢
This one was a, uh...
这个是...
tiger shark.
近四米长的
Yeah, a 13-footer.
虎鲨给弄的
What?
什么
Sometimes, you know, Chief, a shark,
有时候 那条叫酋长的鲨鱼
he looks into you-- looks into your eyes--
它盯着你的眼睛
What--why you laughing? This is--
什么 你笑什么 这可是...
I'm sorry.
不好意思
This is important stuff. Why you laughing?
这可是重头戏 你笑什么
Okay.
好了
The thing about a shark--
一条鲨鱼的故事
Oh, come on.
别这样
How are you gonna survive a shark attack
还怎么抵抗鲨鱼的攻击
if you can't listen?
你都听不下去了
I will blow it up with a gas tank.
我会用煤气罐炸死它
I'll be fine.
我就得救了
I hate to tell you, but, uh, it was an oxygen tank.
你得知道那是氧气罐
Yeah.
是的
**Dear, when you smiled at me*
*亲爱的 你对我微笑
**I heard a melody*
*像一段优美旋律
**It haunted me from the start*
*一开始便萦绕不绝
**Something inside of me*
*我的内心
**Started a symphony*
*也奏响和声
**Zing went the strings*
*跳跃的琴弦
**Of my heart*
*撩拨我心扉
**Heart*
*心扉
When did you sneak in?
你什么时候溜进来的
Oh, I just heard your playing.
我听到你在弹琴
I didn't want you to stop.
不想打断你
Sorry you had to hear me butcher that song.
不好意思这首歌♥被我毁了
It's been in my head all day.
我今天一直在想这首歌♥
No, I liked it.
不 我很喜欢
I think I found an amazing guy to fix the window.
我找到个厉害的人来修窗户
Yeah?
是吗
It might be even more beautiful.
修好后可能更漂亮
He's a real artist. Oh, that's great.
他是货真价实的艺术家 太棒了
Yeah.
是啊
The break-in might have been a blessing in disguise.
非法闯入这事或许能因祸得福
Have you found out anything more about it?
这件案子有什么进展吗
Yeah, yeah, actually.
有进展
It's handled.
处理好了
Did you kill Bob Paris?
鲍勃·帕里斯是你杀的吗
Why? Why did you do it?
为什么 你为什么要杀他
I had no choice.
我没有办法
I just wanted to check in on you.
我就想来看看你
I know it was a big day.
我知道那天对你很重要
It was.
是的
I'm sorry I got so emotional.
对不起我当时太激动了
You know you blacked out, right?
你知道你断片了吧
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表