剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Well, has he been released?
他出院了吗
Yeah, they let him go. He's home,
他们同意他出院 他在家
but they're gonna make him go back
可他们还会把他带走
unless I get him into this private place, Pineview.
除非我把他送进私人医院 松景疗养院
Yeah, no, I know. Yeah.
我知道
Yeah, it's beautiful.
那里很美
People there know what they're doing,
那里的人都很专业
but I don't have any insurance,
可我什么保险都没有
and I can't even get him on the waiting list without it.
没有保险连候补名单都进不去
So?
所以呢
I need insurance.
我需要保险
You have insurance.
而你有保险
So I thought maybe you could marry me.
所以我想你娶了我问题就解决了
It's not like you're doing anything else.
反正你也没别的打算
Please, it's--I'm in a--
求你了 这...我很...
it's--it would just be on paper.
一纸文书就够了
I'm not asking for an actual marriage.
不需要有真正的婚姻关系
I know you're attracted to me.
我知道你对我有意思
I'll sleep with you.
我可以和你上♥床♥
I don't care. I really don't.
我不在乎 真的
I just--I just need you to do this for me.
我只是...只需要你帮我
Okay, no.
够了 不
I'm--I'm--I'm not gonna marry you, all right?
我 我不会和你结婚的
You just shouldn't-- you need to leave.
你不应该...你走吧
It's that big a deal to you?
你有那么为难吗
Look, you're an attractive woman.
听着 你很有魅力
I'm sure you'll find someone else pretty quickly.
相信你很快会找到其他合适的人
Okay.
好吧
I will. F--fine.
会找到的 没关系
All right, thanks.
好了 谢谢
Yes?
有事吗
Sorry, I'm in a robe.
抱歉 我还穿着睡袍
You caught me getting ready.
我正在梳洗打扮
No worries. I, um...
没关系 我...
I'm Emma's mother,
我是艾玛的妈妈
and I would like to talk to you if I could.
能跟你聊聊吗
You're Emma's mother?
你是艾玛的妈妈
Yes.
对
Can I talk to you?
咱们能聊聊吗
Emma wrote to me and told me how close the two of you are.
艾玛写信告诉我你俩关系很好
I know what you must think about me, but...
我知道你是怎么看我的 但...
it's not like that.
不是你想的那样
I was afraid to stay with Emma's father.
我不敢和艾玛的父亲住在一起
He has a violent temper.
他脾气暴躁
I want Emma to know
我希望艾玛明白
that I love her
我爱她
and I hope that she
也希望她
can maybe understand
或许能理解
why I did what I did.
我为什么那么做
I so regret it.
我非常后悔
It hurts me so much.
也非常难受
It's all right.
没事的
This rabbit's from her childhood.
这是她小时候喜欢的兔子
Maybe you could give it to her.
你能把这个给她吗
And then--and this letter.
还有这封信
I'm so sorry for you.
真替你难过
Thank you.
谢谢你
But what sort of a person runs away from their sick child?
但什么人才会狠心抛弃自己患病的孩子
I thought you said--
我以为你说...
Do you have any idea the pain she suffered?
你知道她受的那些苦吗
You think your pain is anything
你觉得你的痛苦
like what she went through?
能和她经历过的相比吗
Every day,
每一天
feeling abandoned by her own mother...
想到自己被亲生母亲抛弃...
made to feel unwanted...
觉得自己是多余的...
worthless.
没用的
You love someone more than anything,
对一个人的爱超乎一切
and they leave you.
但她却离你而去
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表