剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I'm going to release him
我同意他出院
because I've seen no sign of violence
是因为过去24小时内
in the last 24 hours, but...
没发现暴♥力♥迹象 但是...
his incident, it's very troubling.
他的病很严重
All right.
知道了
You can't go back to what you were doing.
你不能继续像之前那样
You cannot ignore his need for care.
你不能不给他治疗
I'm gonna get him into Pineview.
我打算送他去松景疗养院
It's a great facility.
那家疗养院很好
It has a long waiting list.
等候入院的人也很多
Well, I know, but I'm gonna get him in there.
我知道 但我会把他弄进去的
Well, whatever you do,
不管怎样
I'm going to need to know that he has a doctor
我得知道他有看医生
and a plan for treatment,
也有治疗方案
or I'm going to return him to this facility.
不然就得让他回这家医院
No, this place can't help him.
不行 这里帮不了他
Doing nothing isn't, either.
放任不管也不是个办法
Social Services will be contacting you in the next 48 hours.
社会服务部门将在48小时内联♥系♥你
You'll need to provide them
你需要向他们提供一份
with a doctor's plan for treatment
医生开具的治疗方案
or he's coming back here.
否则他就得回这里来治疗
Mother?
母亲
What happened to your head?
你的头怎么了
Oh, no, it's fine.
没事 没关系
Are you okay?
你还好吗
It's fine. It's nothing.
我很好 没事
Let's go home, Mother.
我们回家吧 母亲
Hello, Norma.
你好 诺玛
What can I do for you?
你有什么事
Look, I don't want to bother you,
我不想打扰你
but I don't have anyone else to ask.
但我不知道找谁帮忙了
There's something I need to get to Emma,
我有些东西想给艾玛
and her father won't let me see her,
但是她父亲不让我见她
and I think he'll read it if I try to mail it.
如果我把信寄过去他父亲会看的
In part, it's about him.
里面有些话 是关于他的
You mean so much to her.
她很在乎你
Could you give it to her?
你能把这封信交给她吗
No, I can't do that.
不 我办不到
Why?
为什么
I'm not asking for anything huge.
我不想提过分的请求
I'm just trying to reconnect with my daughter.
我只想和我女儿重归于好
I'm sorry, but you just--
我很抱歉 但你还是...
you're gonna have to figure out another way
你再想想别的办法
to make that happen.
实现你的心愿吧
Could I talk to your son?
我能跟你儿子聊聊吗
Why would you want to talk to my son?
你为什么要跟我儿子聊
They were close.
他们关系很好
I--I--I promise I won't give him the letter.
我 我保证不会把信给他
I justI just want to ask him about Emma. No,
我只是想问问艾玛的事 不行
and how she's been... No,
和她的近况... 不行
I do not want you talking to my son.
我不想让你跟我儿子说话
And who the hell are you to judge me?
你算什么 凭什么评判我
You think you know what it's like to live with a child
你能理解有个身患重疾的孩子
that has something seriously wrong with them?
是什么滋味吗
Have that axe hanging over your head day and night?
从早到晚都提心吊胆
To wonder if you'll be strong enough to stand it?
担心自己不够坚强承受不住
I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna help you.
我很抱歉 但我不会帮你
In fact, I want you to leave.
说实话 我希望你离开
Right now? Yeah.
现在吗 是的
I think you better get off my porch,
你最好现在从我眼前消失
go get your bags, and please leave right now.
回去收拾行李 马上离开这里
I don't have anywhere to go.
我无处可去
My flight's tomorrow.
我订了明天的机票
I have no car. What am I supposed to do?
我没有车 我该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Can I please stay here tonight?
今晚能让我住这里吗
So stay tonight,
那就住吧
but just don't come up here anymore
不过别到我家来了
and don't talk to me or my son.
别找我和我儿子说话了
He's been through a lot of bad things lately
他最近烦心事够多了
and he doesn't need to be upset.
别来打扰他了
Dinner smells good. What is it?
晚餐好香啊 做的什么
Chicken with rosemary.
鸡肉配迷迭香
It'll be ready soon. You hungry?
很快就好了 你饿了吗
Yeah. Good.
是啊 好的
So happy to be home, Mother,
好开心能回家 母亲
to be with you.
能和你在一起
You too, darling.
我也是 亲爱的
But you do realize,
不过你自己也知道
you need to see a doctor,
你需要看医生
a professional who can help you.
专业的医生能帮到你
Like Dr. Palma?
像帕尔马那样的医生吗
No, a nice doctor, okay? A good doctor.
不 一位和善的医生 好医生
Okay.
好吧
We can try,
我们可以试试
but you must promise me
但你必须向我保证
that you won't ever send me to a place like that...
别再把我送进那种地方了
Horrible place full of crazy people.
那可怕的地方全是疯子
Promise me, Mother.
答应我 母亲
I don't ever want to be separated from you again.
我再也不想和你分开
Okay?
好吗
I-- I was wrong about things,
之前有的事是我不对
and--and I will see a doctor,
但我愿意去看医生
okay, but just please don't send me away from here.
好吗 但是不要把我送走
Stop worrying, okay?
别担心了 行吗
Just turn your head back around and sit still for me, please.
把头转过去 给我坐好
It's just, I had horrible dreams in that place.
我在那里做噩梦了
I dreamt you killed Bradley Martin
我梦见你杀了布莱德莉·马丁
and bashed her brains out on a rock.
按着她的头狠狠往石头上砸
But I guess that...
但是我觉得...
wasn't real, and none of it was real.
那是假的 都不是真的
None of it was real, Norman.
都不是真的 诺曼
Are you absolutely sure, Mother?
你非常确定吗 母亲
Yes, I'm sure.
我确定
Okay, you're exhausted.
好了 你太累了
Stop thinking. Stop looking at me.
别想了 别看着我
Okay, just face forward and sit still, please!
往前看 坐好别动
What's the problem, Norma?
有事吗 诺玛
Why do you have to answer the phone like that?
为什么非要这样接我电♥话♥
What happened to hello?
说句"你好"不可以吗
Fine, hello, what's the problem?
好吧 你好 有事吗
Can I just meet you for five minutes?
咱们能见见吗 五分钟就好
I need to ask you something.
我有事问你
Aren't--aren't-- aren't we talking now?
现在不可以说吗
Well, it's not a phone thing; it's an in-person thing.
电♥话♥上说不清 得当面讲
It's important.
很重要
All right, when?
好吧 什么时候
Um, it needs to be now.
就现在
Now--I'm not even awake, Norma.
现在 我还没睡醒 诺玛
Well, I--I--I'll come to you.
那我去找你
You don't have to be awake. You just have to be there.
你不需要清醒 人在就好
Okay, I'll see you in a few minutes.
好 几分钟后见
It won't take long, I promise.
保证不会耽搁你多久
Mother?
母亲
Mother?
母亲
Why'd you lock the doors?
你为什么把门都锁上了
Mother!
母亲
Mother, let me out!
母亲 放我出去
Mother!
母亲
Let me out of here right now!
快点放我出去
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表