剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Bates Motel"...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
My daughter is having surgery here today.
我女儿今天在这做手术
Are you Emma's mom? I am.
你是艾玛的母亲 我是
Could I talk to your son for a bit?
我能跟你儿子聊聊吗
He's been through a lot of bad things lately,
他最近烦心事够多了
and I don't want him upset.
别来打扰他了
You must promise me that you won't ever send me
你必须向我保证 别再把我送进
to a place like that--
那种地方了
a horrible place full of crazy people.
那可怕的地方全是疯子
Well, has he been released? Yeah, they let him go.
他出院了吗 他们同意他出院
But they're gonna make him go back
可他们还会把他带走
unless I get him into this private place, Pineview.
除非我把他送进私人医院 松景疗养院
Yeah, no, I know. Yeah.
我知道
I don't have any insurance,
我什么保险都没有
so I thought maybe you could marry me.
所以我想你娶了我问题就解决了
I'm not--I'm-- I'm not gonna marry you.
我 我不会和你结婚的
My son has terrible blackouts.
我儿子有严重的记忆断片症状
I didn't get him help
我没找人给他治疗
because I thought I could control it,
因为我以为自己能帮他控制住
but I can't control it, and I just--
但我控制不住了 我...
he just needs help.
他需要帮助
I've just never been so scared in my life.
我从没这么害怕过
What sort of a person runs away from their sick child?
什么人才会狠心抛弃自己患病的孩子
You have any idea the pain she suffered
你知道她受的那些苦吗
feeling abandoned by her own mother?
想到自己被亲生母亲抛弃
He had a bad episode yesterday.
他昨天发病很严重
I got home.
我回家后
He had broken a lock on a bedroom door.
发现他把卧室门锁撞坏了
He was blacked out when I was here.
我回来时他已经断片了
That lasted hours.
持续了几小时
And then he finally fell asleep,
最后他总算睡着了
and-- and I just let him sleep.
我没有叫醒他
But I-I-I need to get him into your facility
但我需要尽快把他送到
as soon as possible,
你们疗养院
To send your message, press the pound key.
按井号♥键发送留言
You've reached the exchange of Dr. Gregg Edwards.
这是格雷格·爱德华兹医生的交换机
To bypass this message...
如需跳过这段信息...
Hi, it's Norma again.
你好 还是我 诺玛
I'm sorry, Dr. Edwards.
抱歉 爱德华兹医生
Can you just call me back, please?
能给我回个电♥话♥吗
I know you're busy.
我知道你很忙
But please. Thank you very much.
拜托你了 非常感谢
Good morning, Mother.
早上好 母亲
Hi, baby. How you feeling?
你好 宝贝 感觉怎么样
My head hurts, and I just--
我头疼 而且我...
I feel so worn out,
我很累
like I ran a marathon or--
就像跑了马拉松
I can't remember yesterday at all.
我完全记不起昨天的事
What happened this time?
这次怎么了
You had a bad day yesterday.
你昨天状态很不好
I see.
我知道了
What's the last thing you remember?
你最后记得的是什么
I-I think you locked me in your room.
我记得你把我关在你房♥里
Well, I-- I needed to run out.
我有事要出去一趟
Just-- I'm, curious.
只是 我很好奇
What did you need to do
你有什么
that was so urgent
着急的事
that you needed to lock me up?
需要把我关起来
I needed to buy some groceries.
我得去买♥♥些生活用品
We were out of everything.
东西都用完了
Norman, don't.
诺曼 别这样
I'm only a human being.
我只是个普通人
I don't know how to handle everything
我没法把每件事情
under the sun perfectly, okay?
都处理得十全十美 好吗
Please, just give me a break, please.
求你了 对我宽容些 求你了
I'm also starting to think
我现在也觉得
that these things are triggered by stress.
因为压力太大才会这样
Okay?
好吗
I-I need you to stay home and rest today.
你今天得在家休息
Be home with me.
我陪着你
It's freezing outside anyway.
反正外面也很冷
It's been raining all night.
整夜都在下雨
Let's stay in.
咱们不出去
We'll play some cards and watch movies
我们可以打打牌 看看电影
or bake a cake.
或者烤个蛋糕
It'll be fun. Okay.
不会无聊 好吗
Okay, I'm gonna make you some breakfast.
好了 我去给你做早餐
Honey, breakfast is ready!
宝贝 早餐做好了
Oh, shoot, there's no cream.
该死 没有奶油了
Well, you'll have to use milk.
那你就喝牛奶吧
Oh, I thought you went to buy groceries, no?
你把我关起来的时候
When you locked me up?
不是去买♥♥东西了吗
Norman, why are you saying that
诺曼 你怎么说得好像
like I locked you in a dog crate or something?
我把你关在狗笼里之类的
I did buy groceries. I just forgot cream.
我是去买♥♥东西了 可忘买♥♥奶油了
Stop hurling accusations at me.
别再怪我了
I'm not hurling anything at you.
我没怪你什么
I'm asking you normal questions.
这就是个普通的问题
Well, you're making me defensive.
你搞得我很紧张
Well, I'm just wondering what really happened
我只想知道我被关起来时
while I was locked up.
究竟发生了什么
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
I went to the market to buy groceries,
我去商场买♥♥东西了
and now I'm done talking about it.
现在我不想再说这个
Where are the grocery bags?
怎么不见购物袋
Eat your breakfast, or I'm throwing it in the trash.
吃你的早饭 不然我就扔掉了
We're ready to take the tube out.
可以拔掉插管了
Dr. Guynan will be in shortly.
盖楠医生马上就到
Uh, blood pressure is 126 over 86,
血压是126/86
and heart rate is 120.
心率120
She has to be awake for this?
不用给她打麻药吗
It's preferred.
最好不打
You're going to attempt to breathe on your own.
你要试着自主呼吸
So we need you present.
所以你得醒着
I'm gonna place your wrists
拔管的时候 我得把你的
in these restraints during extubation, okay?
双手固定住 好吗
All right, Emma, if I could just get you
好了 艾玛 请配合我
to look this way for me.
看这边
That's great. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
Hello.
你好
Hi, Emma.
你好 艾玛
Oh, we've got a full house.
这里人可真多
All right, we're just gonna suction one more time.
很好 再抽吸一次
Should I leave? No.
要我离开吗 不用
Okay, Emma, all I need you to do
艾玛 你只需要
is to cough and to blow out when I tell you to.
听我指示 咳嗽和呼气
And I want you to keep coughing until I say stop.
我不说停 你就一直咳嗽
Understand? Okay.
明白吗 好
Let's begin.
开始吧
I'm going to deflate.
我要放气了
That's it. And a big cough, Emma.
就这样 用力咳嗽 艾玛
Big cough, that's it.
用力咳 对
That's it. You're doing great.
很好 你做得很好
Keep coughing.
继续咳
Keep coughing.
继续咳
You're doing great.
你做得很好
Hey, Emma, I need you to stay present with me.
艾玛 你要保持清醒
Breathe.
呼吸
Emma?
艾玛
Hey, Emma. Stay focused.
艾玛 集中注意力
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表