剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Norman.
诺曼
Norman, it's time to get up.
诺曼 该起床了
Morning, honey.
早上好 宝贝
You want toast? Here, I'll do this for you.
你想吃吐司吗 我给你做
Thanks.
谢谢
Get me the butter, will you?
把黄油递给我吧
Sure.
好的
So what's up with Norman? What do you mean?
诺曼怎么了 什么意思
Oh, I just, I walked by his room,
我刚经过他房♥间
and his bed was made.
发现他的床铺都整理好了
Oh, we were talking in my room, and he fell asleep.
我俩在我房♥间聊天 他睡着了
He was just so tired, poor thing.
可怜的孩子 他实在太困了
Don't you think that's weird?
你觉得这合适吗
No, I don't think it's weird.
有啥不合适的
It happens all the time.
这很正常啊
We just stay up late.
我们总是聊到很晚
What difference does it make? Norman's 18.
有什么问题吗 诺曼都十八了
He shouldn't be sleeping in the same bed as his mom.
他不该和自己母亲睡一张床
Come on. You're overreacting.
你有点小题大作了
It, he just fell asleep.
他就是睡着了
It's not a big deal.
不是什么大事
All right, fine. Okay.
好吧 我懂了
I hear what you're saying.
我知道你想说什么
Good.
很好
Here's your toast.
给 你的吐司
Thanks.
谢谢
You headed up to the cabin again?
你又要去小屋了吗
Yeah, I got a lot to do.
是 有很多事要忙
I'm gonna, I'm gonna take this and eat it in the truck.
我把这个带去车上吃
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
Okay. Okay.
好的
Be careful.
路上小心
Bye, Norma.
再见 诺玛
Hello?
你好
Hi, I'm looking for Norma Louise Bates.
我找诺玛·露易丝·贝茨
Who's calling?
请问你是哪位
This is Ryan Pena from the law firm of Hart,
我是爱达荷州博伊西
Stebbins, and Pena in Boise, Idaho.
哈特斯德潘纳律所的瑞恩·潘纳
This is she.
我就是诺玛
Miss Bates, we're the executors of the estate
贝茨女士 我们是您母亲
of Francine Calhoun, your mother.
弗兰西恩·卡汉的财产处理人
She died on the 17th, and my sincere condolences.
她于17号♥去世了 请节哀
We're working here on the disposition of her estate.
我们现在正在处理她的财产
I'm not interested. Pardon?
我没兴趣 您说什么
I'm not interested, but thank you for calling.
怎么分配我没兴趣 不过谢谢你打电♥话♥来
First day of school senior year.
高三的第一天
It sounds horrible.
听着就很恐怖
I know school always sounds horrible,
上学哪有舒坦的
but you'll get used to it.
但你总会习惯的
I don't particularly want to get used to it.
我不想习惯
I liked being home all summer. I know.
我喜欢整个夏天都待在家里 我知道
I liked you being home too, but you got to go to school.
我也喜欢你待在家里 但你得去上学
Besides, it's good for you,
而且这对你有好处
you know, meet new people, try new things?
结识新同学 尝试新事物
Oh, by the way, my mother died.
对了 我母亲死了
Here's your lunch.
这是你的午餐
Wait, what are you talking about, your mother died?
你说什么 你母亲死了
I got a call this morning.
我今早接了个电♥话♥
Yep, she's dead,
她死了
and I'm only telling you this because you might need
我之所以告诉你是因为
to know for some legal document some day.
以后你可能要应付一些法律文件
Mother, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
母亲 真抱歉 你还好吗
Do you want me to stay home with you?
你想让我留下来陪你吗
No, I'm fine.
我没事
Like, I haven't spoken to her in 20 years.
我和她都二十年没联♥系♥了
It doesn't mean anything to me.
她的死对我来说毫无意义
I don't want to go in.
我不想进去
Oh, Norman.
诺曼
Sweetie, what happened with you and Miss Watson
宝贝 你和沃森老师之间的事情
is all in the past, okay?
都过去了 好吗
It had nothing to do with you.
那件事和你毫无关系
No. I can't.
我做不到
I'm not going.
我不去上学
Norman, stop being dramatic.
诺曼 别闹了
Come on, you're just used to being home,
你只是习惯了待在家里
but you got to rip off that bandage and just go.
别纠结了 快去
I'm not going.
我不去
Get out of the car!
给我下车
Go to school. It's gonna be fine.
去上学吧 不会有事的
I'll see you later.
再见
I'll sit with you while you have your lunch, sweetheart.
我就在这儿陪你吃饭 亲爱的
I'm so glad you're back, Norman.
你回来了真好 诺曼
This year, we're starting with the modern poets with T.S. Elliot.
今年我们学现代诗歌♥ 从TS·艾略特开始
You'll love him.
你会喜欢他的
"We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
"我们因海底的姑娘
with sea girls
逗留在大海的闺房♥
wreathed with seaweed red and brown
她们戴着红的棕的海草编成的花环
till human voices wake us and we drown."
直到人类的声音把我们唤醒 我们便溺水而亡"
It's always beautiful to watch it burn.
烧大♥麻♥总是这么爽
How many was that in total?
一共有多少
27.
27块
27 fields burned down, 43 arrests.
烧毁27块地 逮捕43人
Your town's free of this trash now.
摆脱这些毒瘤了
You should be a happy man.
你也该乐了
Gunner?
加纳
Dude.
兄弟
What are you doing up here?
你在这儿干嘛
Remo told me where to find you
雷默告诉我来这里找你
before he blew town after all that DEA crap went down.
缉毒局那伙人出动后 他就跑路了
He said you rented this land, told me you could use a hand.
他说你租了这块地 说你缺帮手
I don't need any help.
我不需要帮忙
He said you'd say that, but I should come anyway.
他料到了你会这么说 还是劝我来一趟
We'll see.
走着瞧吧
Mother! Mother!
母亲 母亲
What happened? I was at school.
怎么了 我在学校里
I was eating lunch alone, and then...
一个人吃午餐 然后...
Tell me.
告诉我
And then I felt very strange,
然后我感觉好怪
and I thought that Miss Watson came and sat down next to me
我以为沃森老师走过来 坐在我身边
and started talking.
开始跟我说话
I'm sorry, Mother.
对不起 母亲
Do you think you blacked out? I don't know.
你觉得自己失去意识了吗 我不知道
It didn't feel like it. It just all felt very real.
感觉不像 一切感觉都像是真的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I ran all the way here.
我一路跑回来的
Hi.
你好
Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
I'm looking for a room for a couple nights.
我在找房♥间 想要住几天
Do you have anything available?
你们还有空房♥吗
Yes.
是的
Um, yes, yes, yes, yes.
有的 有的
Of course.
当然了
Come on in, please.
快请进
Of course.
当然
Let me just get your info.
需要登记
Uh, what's your name?
你叫什么名字
Annika Johnson. Okay.
安妮卡·约翰逊 好的
And I'll need to see an ID and a credit card.
我需要你的身份证和信♥用♥卡♥
Okay.
好了
I'm gonna put you in room number four.
我把你安排在四号♥房♥间
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表