剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
My whole life, you have kept me so close to you
我长这么大你一直把我紧紧揽在身边
that I couldn't breathe without you.
离开你我都无法呼吸
You never wanted me to have a girlfriend
你从不同意让我交女友
or even a good time.
甚至不准我消遣
I-I gave up everything.
我放弃了一切
Everything for you, Mother.
为你放弃了一切 母亲
And I did it gladly,
我之前也很乐意
because I understand the bond between us--
因为我明白我们的关系
the cord.
纽带
I understand that it is huge
我明白这种关系很强大
and sacred and unique.
神圣又独特
And now you want to tell me that doesn't matter.
而现在你却告诉我那都不重要
Now, all of a sudden, there's room for someone else.
突然你心里就能容下别人
Well, there isn't, a-and you know it.
而那不可能 你知道的
This is our world. Our world, Mother!
这是我们的世界 我们的世界 母亲
And that's what love is. Real love.
那才叫爱 真正的爱
Not this pale corpse
那苍白的躯壳根本不算
you're trying to put in its place,
你却想让它取代我们的爱
and you never will be able to.
你永远做不到
You are setting yourself up,
你在自欺欺人
and he is making you think that it's possible!
而他在逼你相信这是可能的
Get this through your head!
你给我想清楚
No one is making me do anything!
没人逼我做任何事
I am a grown woman.
我是个成年人
I love him. He loves me.
我爱他 他爱我
And that is it.
就是这样
And you have to deal with it.
你不接受也得接受
Let me talk to him.
让我跟他谈谈
Norman.
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
Now, put that thing down and talk to me, Norman.
把东西放下跟我谈谈 诺曼
What?
什么
Put it down.
放下
Put it down!
放下
What?
怎么了
You need to grow up a little right now,
你现在得像个成年人
and you need to think of your mother.
你得为你母亲想想
Don't patronize me.
少跟我来这套
I have spent every waking moment of my life
我每时每刻都在
thinking of my mother.
为我母亲着想
Well, then you need to think of her as a human being, Norman.
那你得想想她也是普通人 诺曼
She's always gonna be your mother.
她永远都是你母亲
Nothing's ever gonna change that.
这一点谁都改变不了
But don't you think she wants to be with someone?
可你不想让她有人陪伴吗
W-w-with a partner?
有个伙伴
A friend? A lover?
朋友 爱人
Someone she can share her life with?
一个能和她共享余生的人
I mean, why is that such a terrible thing?
这事有什么不得了吗
Don't you think she deserves to have a man in her life?
你不觉得她该有个男人依靠吗
Put that down.
把那个放下
Oh, back up. Back up.
退后 别过来
Back up.
退后
I hate you!
我恨你
I hate you!
我很你
I hate you so much!
我好恨你
Norman?
诺曼
What happened?
怎么了
I'm moving back in.
我要搬回来住
I'll go home and get my stuff tomorrow.
我明天回家把东西搬过来
But I'm not leaving this house tonight.
但我今晚要留在这里
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表