剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
who's looked the other way on too many things.
对许多事都视而不见
Who? Someone you know well.
谁 你很了解的某人
Sheriff Alex Romero.
亚历克斯·罗梅洛警长
Now, it would be really unfortunate
你得蹲监狱
for you to go to jail
而他还是个自♥由♥人
and for him to go free, wouldn't it?
那你就真的太惨了
It's your choice.
你来选
Everything that happens here
接下来如何
is gonna be completely up to you.
就看你怎么选了
I missed you.
我想你了
Okay. What? What?
好了 怎么了
Di--did you know Norman came to see me this morning?
你知道诺曼今早找过我吗
No. He must have done it while I was out.
不知道 他肯定趁我外出时去找你了
He didn't tell me anything. What'd he say?
他什么都没跟我说 他说了什么
Well, he thanked me for, uh, everything I've done for him.
他感激我为他做的一切
Well, that's nice.
那可真好
That's a nice thing for him to do.
他这么做真贴心
Yeah, then he told me that you and I could get a divorce now.
然后他让我们现在就离婚
That, uh, he's gonna get a part-time job
他会去找份兼♥职♥
and pay for his own insurance.
为自己支付保险
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
He thinks I manipulated you.
他觉得利用了你
Manipulated me how?
怎么利用我
Fill in the blanks.
你自己想想
You mean, he knows we're sleeping together?
你是说他知道我们上♥床♥了
I-I think you have to tell him the truth, Norma,
你必须告诉他实情 诺玛
that--that we're together and that we love each other
我们在一起 我们相爱了
and it is not gonna change.
而且这不会变
Okay. But it's just--
好吧 可是这...
It's too soon. It's too soon.
这太快了 太快了
Well, it's not gonna get better.
情况不会好转
And waiting's only gonna make it worse.
拖延也只会让情况更糟
I mean, what--what are you trying to accomplish here?
你现在到底想怎么样
I will know when the time is right.
时机成熟了我自然知道
And I don't like being pushed
我不想被你们
into making a decision by either of you.
逼着做出抉择
"Making a decision"? An exchange of information.
"做出抉择" 信息交换
You know what I mean.
你明白我的意思
No, I don't know what you mean.
不 我不明白你什么意思
I-if it's a choice,
如果要做选择
then y-you got to figure out your choice.
那你得弄清自己的选择
I got to get back to work.
我要去上班了
Lock the door when you leave.
走的时候记得锁门
I'm not giving you up.
我不会放弃你
Well, then you got to tell him.
那你就要告诉他
God, it's freezing in here.
天呐 这里真冷
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I think the heating's broken or something.
可能是暖气坏了
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
It's just been a while since I've been here.
我只是很久没来这里了
Brings back a lot, and so much has changed.
想起很多旧事 变化真大
Oh, I'm kind of nervous to see Norman.
要见诺曼了我有点紧张
I hope it's not weird.
希望不会太尴尬
Ah, come on. It's my family.
别这么说 这是我家
How could it be weird?
怎么会尴尬
Do you want--uh,
需不需要
you want me to give you a few minutes to go say hi?
给你几分钟跟他打个招呼
Yeah, that'd be great.
要 太好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, Norman.
诺曼
Emma.
艾玛
Look at you. Y-you look wonderful.
看看你 你看起来真棒
Sit down.
坐下吧
Come here.
过来
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Oh, uh, better every day.
一天比一天好
Yeah, this whole thing has just been so crazy.
这事太不可思议了
I still can't believe I'm breathing
我仍然不敢相信
with someone else's lungs.
我在用别人的肺呼吸
It's just...
这实在是...
it's a weird world, isn't it?
世界真奇妙 对吗
Tell me about it.
谁说不是呢
You been okay?
你还好吗
Me? Yeah.
我 好啊
Yeah, it's, um,
好 只是
yeah, it was hard being at Pineview,
在松景疗养院的日子很难熬
but I think it's... everything's better now.
不过我觉得...现在一切都变好了
Well, it's getting better.
一切都在好转
You know, it's back on track.
我的生活重回正轨了
I'm glad, Norman.
我很高兴 诺曼
I'm really proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
Can we just say it out loud so it stops being weird?
咱们说出了吧 别这么尴尬
Yeah. Okay.
好的
Okay.
好吧
I'm just really happy for you, Emma.
我真心为你感到高兴 艾玛
You and Dylan just seem so perfect.
你跟迪伦非常般配
And I don't know why it didn't happen sooner.
我不明白你们怎么没早点在一起
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Thank you, Norman.
谢谢你 诺曼
And I-I will always be grateful
我会永远感激你
for your friendship, Emma.
愿意和我做朋友 艾玛
For you being the first real friend
感激你是我第一个
that I ever had.
真正的朋友
We will always be good friends.
我们永远都会是好朋友
No matter what.
无论发生什么
I know we will.
我知道
Leave it to the lung transplant
就让一个肺移植者和
and the mental patient to get all weepy about shit.
一个精神病人为些破事泪汪汪吧
Jeez.
天哪
Hey, Norman.
诺曼
Dyl--Look at us.
迪伦...看看我们
We're all--all together and off to get the tree.
我们都在 可以一起去买♥♥树
It's a Christmas miracle.
这是圣诞节奇迹
I'm back, Norman. Oh, it's Mother.
我回来了 诺曼 是母亲
We should, uh, we should get going.
我们 我们该出发了
Come on.
走吧
Would you turn the music down a little, please?
你能把音乐声调小点吗
Sure.
好的
Is something wrong, Mother? Nope.
有什么事吗 母亲 没有
You just haven't said much since you got home.
你回家后一直没怎么说话
I'm fine.
我没事
Hey! Here we are.
我们到了
Look at that.
看那里
Well, let's go find the tree.
去挑树吧
God, she's moody. I'm sorry.
天 她真喜怒无常 抱歉
I forgot how she can be sometimes.
我忘了她有时候会这样
Just ignore her, and we'll have fun, okay?
别管她 咱们好好玩 好吗
Sure, Norman. W-we're fine.
好 诺曼 我们没事
Everything's great.
都挺好的
Right, Dylan?
对吧 迪伦
Yeah, great. Oh, come on.
对 真好 走吧
There are so many trees to choose from,
这里有好多树可以挑选
and I can smell them for the first time.
我第一次闻到树的味道
It's wonderful.
太美妙了
Mother!
母亲
Jeez. Norman.
天呐 诺曼
Don't jump out from a bunch of trees and sneak up on people.
别从一堆树里跳出来偷偷接近人
I didn't jump out from a bunch of trees.
我没从树堆里跳出来
You're just on edge.
是你心神不宁
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表