剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Because he left in a hurry, and I--
因为他匆匆离开 而我
Don't you wonder where he is?
你难道不想知道他在哪吗
No.
不想
No, he chose to leave.
不想 是他要离开的
Yeah, that's true.
是啊 这倒没错
What was the name of that place
他当时在哥斯达黎加上班的
where he worked in Costa Rica?
地方叫什么名字来着
It was a hotel, right?
是一家酒店 对吗
Yeah.
是的
Did it have a name?
酒店叫什么名字
I don't remember, The...
我不记得了
The Eden something.
叫伊甸湖什么的
Norma, just leave--
诺玛 别管
leave him alone, okay?
别管他了 好吗
Things are good, all right?
现在一切都很好 对不对
Alex is good. Norman's getting better.
亚历克斯很好 诺曼也在好转
You don't need to check up on Caleb.
你没必要去关心凯勒
This is--this is coming
这种 这种念头
from some sort of wrong place, all right?
是不该有的 好吗
Just don't-- don't do something destructive.
只是别做什么傻事
I won't.
我不会
All right, I'll, um,
好吧 那就
see you later.
回头见
I gotta pack up some more stuff,
我还有些东西要打包
so I'll be back late tonight.
今晚晚点我再回来
Okay, all right. Bye, Dylan.
好的 拜拜 迪伦
Hola, buenas noches.
晚上好[西语]
Lago Eden. ¿Cómo puedo ayudarle?
伊甸湖酒店 我可以帮您吗
Um, hello, does someone
你好 请问你们酒店
named Caleb Calhoun still work there?
有位叫凯勒·卡汉的员工吗
One moment, please.
请稍等一下
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好
Who's this?
你是谁
It's, um--
我是
it's Norma Louise.
我是诺玛·露易丝
Norma.
诺玛
Oh, it's so good to hear your voice.
听到你的声音真是太好了
Is--is everything okay?
你还好吧
Is Dylan okay?
迪伦他好吗
We--we just never heard
你离开后我们就
from you after you left,
完全没有你的消息
so I just wanted to make sure that you're okay.
所以我想知道你好不好
I'm sorry.
对不起
Look, I got myself into a bad situation before I left,
我离开之前惹了一些麻烦
and I was just worried
我有点担心
about what the fallout was gonna be.
之后会生出是非
And if there was a fallout,
而且万一有事
I just didn't want it to be on you guys.
我不想连累了你们
I see.
我明白了
Hey, how's Dylan?
迪伦好吗
He's-- he's doing great.
他...他挺好的
He has a--a girlfriend that he's pretty serious about.
他在一个姑娘认真交往
Is it Emma?
是艾玛吗
Yeah.
是的
Did she have the surgery?
她做手术了吗
Yeah. Uh, yeah, she did.
是的 做了
She--she's doing very well.
她恢复得很好
I'm glad.
太好了
That's so good to hear, Norma.
听到这些我真高兴 诺玛
Thank you for telling me that.
谢谢你告诉我这些事
And--and I m--
而且...我...
I miss you both.
我很想你们
You know, I think of you
我一直在想你
all the time, every day.
每天都想
And Dylan,
还有迪伦
every day.
每天如此
You know, you--you should call Dylan.
你...你应该给迪伦打个电♥话♥
Because I--I think he's--
因为我觉得...
he's very hurt that you left.
你离开之后他很伤心
I know, and I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
I have to go.
我得挂了
Okay.
好吧
I love you.
我爱你
Good-bye, Caleb.
再见 凯勒
I'm in my bed.
我躺在床上
It's the middle of the night,
正是午夜时分
and I have my stuffed bear with me.
我的毛绒小熊陪伴着我
I remember him.
我记得他
I haven't thought about him in a while.
我有一阵子没想起他了
I always slept with him
我不跟母亲睡时
when I wasn't in my mother's bed.
就经常跟他一起睡觉
How old are you?
你几岁了
Seven.
七岁
Why aren't you in your mom's bed tonight?
你今晚怎么没跟你母亲睡
Mother told me dad had been drinking...
母亲说我父亲喝酒了
that I should go to my room
所以我得回自己房♥里
and get in bed and be very quiet.
躺在床上不许出声
And so I did.
所以我照做了
But I woke up.
不过我又醒了
And I'm thirsty.
我很渴
I walk
我轻轻地
very quietly down the hall,
穿过走廊
afraid to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water
我不敢去厨房♥倒水喝
because I know my dad might still be awake.
因为我知道父亲可能还醒着
I'm sorry, Norman.
对不起 诺曼
You know I love you, don't you?
你知道我爱你 对吧
I know, daddy.
我知道 爸爸
I know, daddy.
我知道 爸爸
It's okay, Norman.
没关系 诺曼
Remember, you're just watching.
记住 你只是在旁观
You can get up and leave anytime you like.
你随时都可以起身离开
I'm right here, Norman.
我在这里 诺曼
I thought you didn't want to be seen with me.
我以为你不想让人看见我们在一起
I don't.
我是不想
Pick it up.
拿起来
How much money do you want?
你想要多少钱
I don't--I don't want any.
我...我一分也不要
Hello?
你好
Hey, Dylan.
迪伦
It's your dad.
我是你父亲
Hey, how are you?
你好吗
Did Norma call you?
诺玛打给你了吗
Yeah, yeah.
是的
Dylan, I left because I thought
迪伦 我离开是因为
it was the right thing to do for everyone.
我觉得这样对大家都好
Okay.
好吧
I mean, it wasn't what I wanted to do.
我是逼不得已的
There's not a day that goes by I don't think of you.
我离开后没有一天不想你
Look, I miss you.
我很想你
I miss you too.
我也想你
And I'm gonna come up and see you
一旦安全了
as--as soon as I think, um,
我就会过去
it's safe.
看你的
You know, maybe move up there for good.
我也可以一直待那里
Yeah, that'd be good.
好啊 那挺好的
That'd be good.
那挺好的
Hey, I, uh--
我...
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表