剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Wow. I'm sorry you see it that way.
你这么想我很遗憾
No one who loves me could ever do this to me.
爱我的人不会这么对我
No. That's where you're wrong. He's dangerous.
不 这你就错了 他很危险
He's my son!
他是我儿子
You don't think I would know if he was dangerous?
你以为我不知道他危不危险吗
He had an axe in his hand, and he wanted to kill me!
他当时拿着斧子 还想杀了我
Yeah, well, are you dead?
是啊 那你死了吗
The point is, he didn't! He was angry!
重点是 他没动手 他只是生气了
He took it out on the shed
他气得砍了小屋
and on my door.
和我的门
You know, we were happy
你知道吗 当身处泡沫中时
when we were in a bubble, but life isn't a bubble.
我们感到很幸福 可生活不是泡沫
You know, the second that a little reality crept in,
你知道吗 但现实戳破泡沫
that was it for you.
那都是因为你
Bam. So much for the stupid bubble.
砰的一声 这个该死的气泡就炸了
You can spin it however you want, Norma.
随便你怎么说 诺玛
It doesn't make it the truth.
但那依然不是现实
You just... you can't see clearly here
你看不清现实
'cause this is about Norman.
是因为事关诺曼
Yeah, because he's my son!
对 因为他是我的儿子
You're gonna plant yourself on the mountain
你想像上帝那样
like you're God and tell me
居高临下地告诉我
how things work with my son?
该怎么处理我儿子吗
Wrong. You crossed over a line, and you are never crossing back.
你错了 你越线了就休想回来
I will never trust you again.
我绝不会再相信你了
No, you left me no choice.
不 是你让我没得选
And you left me none.
你也没给我留余地
Where have you been, Mother?
母亲 你去哪了
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
Just, um...
只是
What? What happened?
什么 发生了什么
You were right.
你说得没错
It's not gonna work with Alex and me.
我和亚历克斯成不了一对
I'm sorry, Mother.
我很抱歉 母亲
It's okay.
没事
Another day, another dollar, whatever.
日子继续过 钱继续挣 没什么
Leftovers okay, honey?
吃剩饭可以吗 宝贝
I'm so sorry, Mother.
我很遗憾 母亲
I just came to say good night.
我过来说声晚安
Come in, honey.
进来 宝贝
I think maybe we should move somewhere else.
我想也许我们该搬走
So much has happened here.
这里发生了太多事
We have tried our best, Mother.
我们已经尽力了 母亲
We really have.
我们真的尽力了
I know we love this old house, but I don't think you can say
我知道我们爱这老房♥子 可我觉得
it's been a good place for us.
这里已经不适合我们了
I don't know. In some ways it has.
我不知道 其实还不错
Well, why are we both broken right now, Mother?
那我们为何现在都心力交瘁 母亲
Life is hard,
生活不易
but we still have each other,
但我们可以彼依靠
and we will always have each other,
我们永远会是彼此的依靠
and nothing will ever change that,
什么都无法改变这点
and that's everything.
而这就是我们的一切
Do you remember when you said you wanted to go
你还记得你说过想搬去
and move to Oahu?
欧胡岛生活
That it was safer because it was an island?
因为那是座岛所以比较安全
I do.
我说过
I remember.
我记得
Then why don't we go there?
那我们何不搬去那里
Because we have no money. Well, so we save up.
因为咱们没钱 那就赶紧存钱
We sell what we can sell.
把能卖♥♥的都卖♥♥掉
The furniture in this place must be worth something.
这屋里的家具肯定值点钱
We just walk away from the house.
咱们从屋里搬出去
We let the bank have it.
把房♥子抵给银行
We buy two tickets to Oahu.
然后买♥♥两张去欧胡岛的票
We get jobs there.
在那里找工作
We get a little apartment
还可以买♥♥套小房♥子
and walk on down to the beach every day
每天还能到海滩走走
and live on macadamia nuts.
靠夏威夷果生活
You always loved new beginnings, Mother.
你一直不排斥重新开始 母亲
Fresh starts.
全新的生活
I don't think I can start over, Norman.
我想我无法重新开始 诺曼
I think you can, Mother.
我觉得你可以 母亲
You will.
你可以的
We'll just do it together.
只要咱们同心协力
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
You really want to do it? Yeah.
你真的想那么做 对
Yeah. I do. I really do.
对 我真的想那么做
Yeah, it sounds crazy,
这听着很疯狂
but... but nice.
但...很不错
Look at us, Mother.
瞧瞧咱们 母亲
We are very charming people.
咱俩都很有魅力
The hospitality business on the islands
小岛上的旅馆生意
will just swoop us up.
定会很红火
I just think we can do anything
我觉得只要母子一条心
as long as we're together.
什么事都难不倒我们
We're supposed to be together, aren't we, Norman?
我们应该待在一起 对吧 诺曼
Are we?
对不对
Yeah.
对
Yes, we are, Mother. Forever.
对 没错 母亲 永远不分离
** Pearly shell *
*珍珠贝壳
** From the ocean *
*漂洋而至
** Shining in the sun *
*阳光下 亮晶晶
** Covering the shore *
*铺满海岸
** When I see them *
*当我亲眼所见
** My heart tells me that I love you *
*心中呼喊 我爱你
** More than all *
*胜过一切
** The little pearly shells *
*小小的珍珠贝壳
Norma?
诺玛
Norma?
诺玛
Norma?
诺玛
Norma?
诺玛
Nor...
诺...
Norma. Norma, wake up.
诺玛 诺玛 醒醒
Come on, baby.
撑住 宝贝
Come on, Norma. Come on.
拜托 诺玛 拜托
Come on.
醒醒
Come on. Come on.
撑住 撑住
Come on, baby.
拜托 宝贝
Come on.
醒醒
Come on. Come on.
拜托 拜托
Mother?
母亲
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表