剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Headache?
头痛吗
Yeah.
是的
It's a common side effect.
这是常见不良反应
The nurse can give you some ibuprofen,
护士可以给你点布洛芬
and sleep should help.
睡一觉也能好点
I never want you to feel alone here, Norman.
我不希望你在这感到孤单 诺曼
We'll figure this out.
我们会想办法解决的
Okay? All right.
好吗 好的
All right, see you tomorrow.
那好 明天见
It's like you have a sixth sense.
这就像第六感
I was just thinking about you.
我刚好想到你了
What do you think about adding an iron railing
你觉得在前门楼梯上
to the front stairs?
加一个铁栏杆怎么样
It's in keeping with the era, right?
紧跟时代潮流 你说呢
I have this thing.
我是这样的人
It's like my mantra.
有句话一直挂我嘴边
I never want to be out of integrity with myself.
我不愿意违背自己的良心
That's my thing.
这是我的宗旨
Sure.
当然了
You know that story that I told you about the car
我跟你讲过翻车
and the dog licking my face?
还有狗舔我脸的事吧
Yeah.
讲过
It wasn't true.
那都是假的
And I'm--I'm out of integrity with myself,
我违背了诚实的品质
and you don't deserve that, Norma.
实在是对不住你 诺玛
It's okay. Don't worry about it.
没关系 不用在意
We did not meet by accident.
我们相遇不是偶然
We were both hurt by the same person.
我们被同一个人伤害过
You said that Caleb was your brother.
你说凯勒是你哥哥
But when Caleb introduced himself,
可之前凯勒介绍自己
it was as Dylan's father.
说自己是迪伦的父亲
Nah--I mean, I only put this all together yesterday,
我也是昨天才理清楚头绪
but there aren't that many ways
不过把这两件事联♥系♥起来
that that adds up, right?
就说得通了 对吧
I--you--you're probably confused.
你...你可能搞错了
He's--he--Caleb's crazy.
他...凯勒他疯了
Do you want to be out of integrity
你也要违背自己的
with yourself, Norma?
良心吗 诺玛
I want you to leave.
我希望你离开
Why?
为什么
Just 'cause you slept with your brother?
就因为你跟你哥哥上♥床♥了吗
Are you ashamed because he raped you?
还是因为他强♥奸♥你而感到羞耻吗
Or...
或者...
are you ashamed because you loved him?
因为你爱他所以才感到羞耻
What do you want?
你想干什么
Caleb beat me, stole my money,
凯勒打了我 偷走我的钱
drove off my wife and child.
逼走我的妻儿
He had no idea the cause and effect of his actions,
他不知道他的行为有什么后果
but that does not remove responsibility.
可他必须为此负责
He disappeared.
他人间蒸发了
I want to know where he is, Norma,
我想知道他在哪里 诺玛
and I want you to tell me.
我要你告诉我
You want to kill him?
你想杀了他吗
Is that what you want?
你希望我杀他吗
No.
不
Why not?
为什么
I mean, there must have been times when you thought,
你一定有过这样的想法
"If I was just stronger,
"我要是再强大点
if I had a knife."
要是有把刀就好了"
I mean, why not?
为什么不想
That would feel good, right?
那感觉肯定很爽 对吧
After all this time, just to--
过去这么久了 能够...
Maybe you don't know what you want.
也许你不清楚自己想要什么
I--please, I--
我...求你了
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里
That's okay. You can think about it.
没关系 你可以好好想想
And think about what you need,
想想你需要什么
and I'll think about what-- what I need.
我也想想...我需要什么
All right.
走了
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表