剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
and it's a long drive, and I was gonna do it today,
车程挺远的 我想今天去
and I probably won't be back in time.
但可能赶不回来
Yeah, okay. No problem.
好的 没关系
How's Emma doing?
艾玛还好吗
She's doing very well, Dylan said...
迪伦说她恢复得很好
Yeah, she's off the oxygen.
她可以自主呼吸了
Wait, Dylan?
等等 迪伦
Yeah, he's been down there with her the whole time.
对 他一直在那陪她
They're together?
他们在一起了
Apparently.
显然是的
It's weird how people aren't at all together
很奇怪根本没什么交集的人
and then, all of a sudden, they are.
突然就在一起了
I'm gonna go and get dressed
我得去换衣服了
because it's a very long ride to Portland,
去波特兰挺远的
but, you have a great day at work.
希望你今天工作顺利
You're a new face. I'm Dickie.
你是新来的吧 我是迪基
We've already met, Dickie.
我们见过面了 迪基
I don't think so. I do.
没见过吧 见过的
Yesterday and this morning-- twice.
昨天和今天早上都见过 两次了
Norman, they're waiting for you in group.
诺曼 交流小组的人在等你了
Oh, yes, I'm not going.
我知道 我不去了
Well, you're scheduled to be there, and if you don't come,
给你安排了小组活动 如果你不去
I'm gonna have to confine you back to your room.
那我得把你关回屋里了
Okay, Jacob, uh, you--you--you obviously didn't get the memo,
好吧 雅各布 显然还没人通知你
because I am being released today.
我今天就要出院了
You can go ask Dr. Edwards.
你可以去问爱德华兹医生
Okay, let's just go to group. Okay, thank you.
好了 去小组吧 好 谢谢
Well done, but no.
做得好 但不必了
Bad idea-- you have obviously no idea
这样不好 显然你
what is going on in this place.
对这里的事毫不知情
I am being released today.
我今天就要出院了
Norman.
诺曼
Thank God. Tell him, Dr. Edwards.
谢天谢地 爱德华兹医生你跟他说
I mean, this one doesn't understand that I'm leaving.
这位显然不知道我可以出院了
I have to leave. You know the truth now.
我得离开 你已经知道真♥相♥了
I have to be home.
我得回家
I have to help my mother through all of this.
我得陪我母亲度过这一切
Okay, let's go sit, Norman.
好了 我们去坐坐 诺曼
You sure this is all right?
你确定这样没问题吗
I mean, there was a lot of stairs to get up here.
上这来得爬不少楼梯
They told me to exercise my legs as often as I can.
他们说要尽量活动腿
Apparently it prevents blood clots.
显然能避免血凝块
Oh, great, one more thing to worry about.
真好 又多了个需要担心的问题
Smoke?
抽烟吗
Maybe later.
暂时不抽
The air feels so nice.
空气真好
What?
怎么了
There's a hospital in Seattle.
西雅图有家医院
It's the best respiratory center in the country.
有全国最好的呼吸科
My dad, he just wants to give me my best shot.
我的病我爸想尽力一试
So you're moving there?
那你要搬过去吗
Looks like it.
应该吧
I--I kind of want to go to college,
我挺想上大学的
and I-- and I could do that there.
在那可以上大学
Makes a lot of sense for you to move, definitely.
你确实应该搬过去
Yeah.
是啊
So is there any way you would go there with us?
你会跟我们一起去吗
Seriously?
真的吗
I know that's a huge thing to ask,
我知道这个要求很过分
and if you don't want to uproot your whole life
我们才在一起几周
for someone you've only been with for a few weeks,
甚至不算真的在一起
and not even really been with,
如果你不愿为此放弃原有生活
then I-I completely-- I completely understand,
我完全 我完全能理解
but I was just hoping that there was-- that was maybe something
我只是希望你或许
you would possibly consider.
能考虑一下
Emma, if you want me to come, I'm gonna go with you.
艾玛 如果你想我去 我会陪你去
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
People sometimes make accusations in therapy
有时人们在心理治疗中
that they believe are true but are not, in fact, true.
做出的指控并非他们认为的那样
Of course, yes, but what I told you is true.
当然 但我说的是真的
And I have reported it to the local authorities.
我也已经通知了当地警♥察♥
They're looking into it. It will take some time.
他们在调查 这需要时间
They will get back to me,
他们会给我答复
but in the meantime, you are under my care,
在此期间 你归我负责
and we should simply continue to do the work
我们只需继续
you were here to do.
给你治疗
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
I believe you believe it.
我相信你认为是真的
It should be investigated outside this facility.
但调查的事不归疗养院管
That's not my job. My job is to help you.
那不是我的工作 我的工作是帮助你
Do you understand, Norman?
你明白了吗 诺曼
I understand that there is no one here that I can trust.
我明白了这里没人值得信任
Where are you going, Norman?
你要去哪 诺曼
I'm gonna go talk about my feelings in group.
我去小组里分享我的感受
Where are you going? Outside.
你要去哪 外面
The courtyard for patients is off the cafeteria.
餐厅外面才是病人庭院
You can go out there.
你可以去那里
Well, I want to go out here.
我想去这边的庭院
Sorry. You can't just say no.
抱歉 不能你说不行就不行
I'm going out the door.
我非要出去
Luther, it's cool.
卢瑟 没事了
I'll talk to him.
我跟他谈
Listen, don't give Luther a hard time.
听着 别难为卢瑟
He's a good guy.
他是个好人
Yeah, don't tell me what to do.
不要对我指手划脚
Okay. Hey, hey, listen.
好吧 听我一句
If you want to bust out, don't go to the front door
你要是想逃跑 也别走正门
and harass the guard, okay?
别跟保安闹 好吗
They'll have you doped up
他们会把你麻醉
and strapped to a bed in half an hour.
不到半小时就把你绑在床上
You have to be smart.
你得放聪明点
I don't want to be here. I can't stand it.
我不想待在这里 我受不了了
What do you know about it?
你知道些什么
Okay.
好吧
I've skipped dozens of times, Scout, all right?
我逃了无数次了 童子军 好吗
I mean, half the security measures around here
这里一半的安保措施
are because of me.
是为我设置的
I've been planning another trip.
我打算再逃一次
We could go tonight, if you want.
如果你想 咱们今晚就可以逃出去
Oh, look at you.
看看你
Look at you.
恢复得真好
This is amazing.
真是太好了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
And thank you for making Dylan so happy.
还要感谢你让迪伦这么开心
I mean, where the hell did this all come from?
你们之间到底什么时候开始的
I don't know, Norma. It's so funny.
我也不知道 诺玛 太搞笑了
It's like we--we finally just saw each other one day.
就像某天我们总算注意到彼此
Yeah.
是啊
Do you think Norman will understand?
你觉得诺曼会理解吗
I know he's been dealing with a lot.
我知道他经历了很多事情
Dylan's been keeping me in the loop.
迪伦一直在跟我讲发生的事
I think that they can help him there,
我想那里的人能帮到他
and at least he's safe.
起码他在那里很安全
Yeah, you--you're doing the right thing.
你这么做没错
I know. I hope so.
我知道 希望如此
I--it doesn't feel right. It feels scary and awful.
这种感觉并不好 很可怕也很糟糕
Maybe you need to try and let go a little.
可能你需要试着放手
You've always been so close to Norman.
你和诺曼总是形影不离
Maybe this is your chance to just stand
也许这次你该退到一旁
and breathe on your own
过自己的生活
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表