剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, it's this way.
这边请
Oh, now, that is a shame.
真是可惜
We had a break-in.
有人非法闯入
Of course they didn't break any of the boring windows.
显然没打破那些普通的窗户
Ugh, unnecessarily mean.
不必要这么卑鄙
I have a picture here so you can see the pattern.
这有张之前图案的照片
Oh, careful.
小心
Well, you learn exactly how much an edge can take
这样你就知道得用多大力
before it'll cut you.
才会被玻璃边划伤
I'm not in the interest of getting myself hurt.
我可不想划伤自己
Well, if you don't mind me asking,
恕我冒昧问一句
what happened to you?
你之前出过什么事
N-no, I don't mind.
没什么
There was a dog in the road,
之前路上有条狗
and I swerved off the road to avoid killing it.
为了不撞上狗 车都冲出了马路
Flipped the car three times.
车翻了三圈
When I woke up, the dog was licking my face.
醒来时 那狗还在舔我的脸
That's awful.
太可怕了
Yeah, well,
是啊
I suppose we all have those moments in life
生活中都有某些时刻
where everything changes in a second.
瞬间就改变一切
So do you think you can help me?
所以这个你能修好吗
I'd like very much to help you,
我很想帮忙
I think I can, yes.
我想能修好
So did you manage many employees
以前在文玩艺术品店
at, uh, Artful Artifacts?
你管理过很多人吗
Uh--uh--not exactly.
其实并没有
No, it's a, um-- that's a--
没有 其实 那里
it's a pretty small store.
只是家小店
So this leadership experience, uh...
所以你写的领导经验...
Look, that--
是这样的
th-that paper's not gonna tell you
那上面写的并不能说明
why I can do this job.
我为何适合这工作
You see, when I first moved to White Pine Bay,
我刚搬到白松湾时
th-there weren't a lot of traditional jobs, you know,
那里没有多少传统工作
but there was one main industry,
但有个支柱产业
marijuana.
就是大♥麻♥
We, uh--we had a group
我们是一群人
of about 20 artisanal growers
大概20个种植工
who--who processed through us,
为我们加工
and then we distributed their product
然后我们把他们的产品
all across the country.
分销至全国各地
Our--our sales model was actually
我们的销♥售♥模式
really similar to yours.
和您的很相似
But th--the point is,
重点是
is that I moved from a security position
我用了不到一年就从保安
to an office in less than a year.
干到了办公室
That's impressive. Why isn't it on your resume?
很厉害 为什么不写进简历
Look, Vic, I--I get it, okay?
维克 我懂的
I'm a questionable candidate,
我的资格有待考察
but I'm qualified.
但我有这个能力
All right, you have--you have no reason to take a chance on me,
我理解 你完全不必在我身上冒险
but if you do, I promise I won't disappoint.
但如果你选了我 我保证不会让你失望
So last night you, um-- you crossed a line.
昨晚 你过分了
Okay, trashed my house, and you scared my wife.
在我家乱翻 吓到了我妻子
Okay, wait, but last night I was
等等 昨晚我去看
at the Lights of Winter Festival.
冬季庆典灯会了
You saw me there. Stop it, stop it. Stop it.
你也看到我了 够了 够了
I-Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
I don't have the damn key. Stay out of our house.
我没有那把钥匙 别再来我们家
Remember when you asked if the DEA was onto you?
还记得你问我缉毒局是不是盯上你了
Well, they called me to ask if I knew--
他们打电♥话♥
if I knew you personally
问我认不认识你
or if I had any knowledge of you laundering money.
知不知道你洗钱的事
They're sniffing around, fishing.
他们在打探 下饵
I don't think they have anything on you,
我觉得应该还没查到你
but just be aware.
但小心点
I don't want to go to prison.
我不想进监狱
Are you sure that you don't have that key?
你确定钥匙不在你那吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
我确定
And leave Norma and her house alone, okay?
别来诺玛家惹麻烦了 好吗
I think you understand me.
我想你懂我什么意思
Julian.
朱利安
Julian, I'm so glad to see you.
朱利安 真高兴见到你
I wasn't sure where they--
我还怕他们
I'm sorry they did this to you.
很抱歉他们这么对你
Norman?
诺曼
Oh, mom.
母亲
Oh, Norman.
诺曼
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
It's very peaceful here, Norman.
这里很安宁 诺曼
Yes, I suppose so.
是的
I really appreciate your message.
真高兴你给我留言了
I hope it's okay that I came.
希望你不介意我来找你
It's more than okay, mother.
一点都没有 母亲
How are things going in therapy?
心理治疗还顺利吗
What is it, sweetheart?
怎么了 亲爱的
It's just Dr. Edwards
只是爱德华兹医生
wants to know all these personal things.
想了解所有私人问题
Oh, well, that's his job, isn't it?
那是他的工作
To ask about you, find out who you are?
问你问题 了解你
I know, but it...
我知道 但是
I just don't want to betray your confidence, mother.
我只是不想让你失望 母亲
What are you worried about saying?
你担心说了什么
He asked about dad.
他问了父亲的事
He asked if we were close,
问我们关系亲不亲
and I accidentally said no.
我不小心说了不亲
It's not easy losing your father
那么小就失去父亲
at such a young age.
也不好受
You know, you never had the time to get to know him.
你就没有时间了解他
No, I did get to know him.
不 我了解他
He was not a very nice man.
他算不上好人
Does it matter?
这重要吗
Dr. Edwards would probably think so.
爱德华兹医生可能会这么认为
Dr. Edwards' job is to make you feel better,
爱德华兹医生的职责是让你感觉好起来
not worse.
而不是更糟
You know, you don't need to remember
你不必记住
the--the hurtful things, Norman.
那些悲伤往事 诺曼
Your father is dead. He's dust.
你父亲死了 化为尘土了
He's nothing.
他什么都不是
You understand?
明白吗
I understand.
明白了
People here-- they can be so crazy.
这里的人会很疯狂
Show the doctor that you're feeling better,
让医生看到你病情有所好转
and then we can get you out of here, okay?
你就能离开这里了 好吗
Okay.
好
I love you, honey.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you too.
我也爱你
Oh, Chick.
奇克
Hi, let me help you.
我来帮你
No, no!
不 不需要
It's important for my sense of self that I do it.
让我自己感觉能行很重要
Okay.
好吧
You can't possibly be done with it.
你不会是想不干了吧
No, no, I had a--you know,
不不 我有一个 你知道的
a moment of clarity,
突然有了灵感
and I wanted to run it by you
想在浪费更多时间之前
before I wasted any more time.
赶紧过来找你
Well, come sit down.
来这边坐吧
So-- the best version--
那么 最佳版本
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表