剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
You know what that feeling is?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
It's freedom.
是自♥由♥
Yeah, come on.
过来
Take it off!
脱 脱 脱
Hello.
你好
Hey, Scout! Over here! Hey!
童子军 来这里
Ooh, I think she likes you, buddy.
我想她喜欢你 朋友
I'm Chantal. What's your names?
我叫香塔尔 你叫什么
I'm Dr. Gregg Edwards.
我叫格雷格·爱德华兹医生
Norman.
我叫诺曼
I want a dance now.
我现在就想看脱衣舞
Hey, Norman, I'm gonna go to the VIP lounge, okay?
诺曼 我要去贵宾室了
Enjoy yourself, okay?
好好玩吧
Mom, look at it!
妈妈 看这个
Get your cotton candy!
去买♥♥棉花糖吧
Buy your light umbrella, right here.
快来买♥♥发光伞
Light umbrella.
发光伞
Step right up and test your strength!
来瞧一瞧看一看
Look what I got!
看我买♥♥了什么
Excuse me. Good to see you guys.
失陪一下 很高兴见到你们
I'll see you in a little bit.
一会儿见
Thank you, all right. Thank you so much.
好的 谢谢 十分感谢
You look beautiful.
你看起来很美
I thought you weren't gonna come.
我以为你不会来
I heard there was funnel cake.
我听说这有漏斗蛋糕
Come on, Mrs. Sheriff.
走吧 警长夫人
I'll set you up.
我请客
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, hold on.
等等
Can I get two, Carlos? Thank you, buddy.
给我来两杯 卡洛斯 谢谢
That's good.
这个不错
I never had a hot toddy. What's in it?
我没喝过香甜热酒 里面有什么
I'm not sure-- cinnamon, I think-- whiskey?
不清楚 有肉桂 还有威士忌
It's mostly whiskey.
主要还是威士忌
I like whiskey.
我喜欢威士忌
Sheriff, they want a picture with you.
警长 他们想和你拍照
Oh, okay. All right.
好的
I'll be right back. Okay, big shot.
我马上回来 好的 大腕
Norma Bates?
诺玛·贝茨
Rebecca Hamilton.
我是丽贝卡·汉米尔顿
I work for the bank.
我在银行工作
Oh, how do you know me?
你怎么认识我的
I don't. I know Alex.
不认识 我认识亚历克斯
Well, technically, I'm his banker.
确切地说 我负责他的银行业务
Well, I guess that makes you my banker too now.
我想你现在也得负责我的银行业务
All right, thanks so much. Excuse me.
好的 谢谢你 失陪了
Well, I-- anyway, I hope that you two are very happy together.
不管怎样 祝你们幸福
Thank you very much. Hey, Rebecca.
十分感谢 丽贝卡
Alex, I was just introducing myself to your bride.
亚历克斯 我正向你妻子介绍自己
Oh, good. I'm glad you guys could meet.
太好了 我很高兴你俩能认识
There's some, uh, bank business we should talk about it later.
银行里有点事晚点想找你聊聊
Okay, well, look, you know where to find me.
好的 你知道该去哪儿找我
Okay, the photographer wants a picture of us together.
好 摄影师想拍我们的合照
Oh, sure. Yeah. It was very nice to meet you.
好 认识你很高兴
Pleasure was mine.
我也是
Just got to get a quick picture, all right?
就简单地拍一张 好吗
Sure.
当然
So who's Rebecca?
丽贝卡是谁
Just someone I knew before I met you.
我遇到你之前认识的人
Do you remember when I first met you
你还记得那晚我们在旅馆门廊
on the porch at the motel that night?
初次相遇的画面吗
Yeah, my heart stopped,
记得 差点心跳停止
mostly because I thought you were gonna arrest me.
主要因为我以为你要逮捕我
No, I missed that opportunity.
不 我错失了机会
Well, I guess-- I guess it all turned out okay in the end?
总的来说 我想最后
All things considered?
结局还算不错
You think so?
你这么想的
You think it's all gonna be okay?
你认为结局会不错
Kind of. Yeah, I do.
差不多 对 没错
I'm Athena.
我是雅典娜
Your friend is still in the VIP lounge with Chantal.
你朋友和香塔尔还在贵宾室
He must be having fun.
他肯定玩得很开心
I guess so.
我想是吧
What's the VIP lounge?
贵宾室是什么
Private rooms-- just you and me.
私人空间 就咱俩
What happens?
接着会怎样
Anything you want.
你想怎样就怎样
So what...
那么...
Oh, hold on.
等等
How are you doing?
你还好吗
Fine.
很好
You okay? Hello?
你没事吧 听见了吗
You're pressing on my legs.
你压到我腿了
Please stop.
停下
Sure.
好
Put on your bra, for God's sakes.
把胸衣穿上 真不害臊
This isn't a place for Norman.
这不是诺曼该来的地方
It's not the sort of thing you should be doing...
这不是你该做的事
This isn't the sort of thing he likes.
他也不喜欢做这种事
What does Norman like?
那诺曼喜欢什么
I'm up for anything.
我什么都能做
Anything that you or Norman want to try,
不论你或者诺曼想干什么
we can do.
都没问题
Okay, what do you mean?
好 你什么意思
There's no judgment in here.
在这里不用管别人的看法
There's no rules,
也没有束缚
so whatever you want, you can have.
你想怎样 就可以怎样
Role play?
角色扮演
Getting spanked?
想被打吗
Dressing up, sweetheart?
打扮一下 亲爱的
Putting on clothes?
穿上衣服
You're pretty.
你真美
You know that, right?
你也知道 对吧
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
Norman! Hey, Morman!
诺曼 诺曼
What the hell? Norman!
什么鬼 诺曼
Hey, quiet down now or we'll throw you out.
冷静点 不然就把你扔出去
Hey, get your hands off me, man!
把手拿开 伙计
I'm just looking for my friend, man!
我只是在找我朋友 伙计
Hey, Norman! You have to leave.
诺曼 你得出去
I'm just trying to find my friend, man!
我在找我朋友 伙计
You have to leave now!
马上给我出去
Scout, I've been looking for you, man!
童子军 我一直在找你
It freaked me out-- where'd you go?
吓死我了 你去哪里了
Everything is fine, Julian. No, everything's not fine.
没事了 朱利安 不 出事了
These people are bastards, man. They don't understand.
这都是些混♥蛋♥ 他们不讲道理
That's it. Hey, get your hands off me!
闹够了 放开我
Good God, Julian!
天呐 朱利安
Hey, you.
你
You get off of him.
放开他
Leave him alone.
别动他
I want to see you.
我想能看见你
Oh, my God.
天呐
Who would do this?
会是谁干的
It's okay.
没事
Norman?
诺曼
Dr. Edwards.
爱德华兹医生
How are you doing?
你还好吗
Okay.
还好
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表