剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I--
我...
But I--
但我...
I don't think that that's what's best for you.
我觉得这对你不是最佳选择
Please, mother.
求你了 母亲
Please. I've done everything that you asked.
求求你 你要求的一切我都做了
I came here, and I stayed,
我来到这里 留了下来
and I made an effort, and I've made progress.
我努力了 有了进步
Even the doctor says so.
连医生都这么说
And I'm taking medication, and I'll keep seeing Dr. Edwards.
我会吃药 会继续找爱德华兹医生治疗
I just can't stay here. I--I want to be home with you.
我只是不能待在这里 我想跟你回家
I need to come home, mother.
我需要回家 母亲
Please. Please let me come home.
求你 求你让我回家
Oh, please.
求你了
Okay. Of course you can come home.
好 你当然可以回家
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
You can come home.
你可以回家
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I'll keep seeing Dr. Edwards, I promise.
我保证会继续找爱德华兹医生治疗
That's how I knew your mom was staying at the motel.
所以我才知道你妈妈在旅馆住过
I tracked down her landlord,
我找到了她的房♥东
and she said that she hadn't heard from your mom,
她说再也没你妈妈的消息
and that your mom owed back, like, four months' rent,
还说你妈妈欠了大约四个月的房♥租
so they had to get rid of her stuff and evict her.
于是他们还扔掉她的东西 把她赶走
Did you read this?
你看过这信了吗
I think that, you know,
我觉得
it seems like she wants to get to know you and make an effort.
她似乎是想努力了解你
What it says is that she wants to tell me about why she left.
上面说她想告诉我她离开的原因
What it means is that she actually wants to tell me
也就是说 她其实是想告诉我
horrible things about my dad.
我爸爸有多坏
Are you sure?
你确定吗
All that stuff you found out about the disconnected phone,
你查到她电♥话♥停机
the back rent, it all makes sense.
拖欠房♥租 这些都说得通了
She's broke.
她没钱了
She wanted to make us feel sorry for her
她想让我们同情她
so that we'd bail her out.
这样我们就会帮她一把
She did it a few times when I was little,
我的小时候她就这么干过几次
until my dad finally told her to go to hell.
后来我爸爸让她滚
I can't keep pretending like I don't remember that.
我不能老装作不记得这些了
She's not a very good person.
她不是一个好人
I'm such an idiot.
我太傻了
No, no. No, it's fine.
不 不 没事
I don't need someone who doesn't--
我不需要一个不...
who doesn't want me.
一个不想要我的人
I want you.
我想要你
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, Nurse Penny said I could have ten more minutes.
佩妮护士说我可以再待十分钟
Oh, that's fine.
没关系
Just wanted to talk to you.
我只是想和你聊聊
May I? Uh?
可以吗
Of course.
当然
I feel like I owe you an apology.
我觉得我应该向你道歉
Why?
为什么
You're smart. You're capable.
你很聪明 有能力
You can understand more than many of my other patients,
你的理解能力比我许多其他病人强
and, as a result, I think I pushed you too hard.
结果 我想我把你逼得太紧了
No, I--I--
不 我...我...
It's fine. I don't think you did.
没关系 我没那么想
A couple of days ago, I felt we were on the same page.
几天前 我觉得我们达成了共识
What changed for you?
是什么改变了
Nothing changed.
什么都没变
I just think that I'll be better served
我只是觉得在自己家
being in my home environment.
会得到更好的照顾
Are you scared to go home?
你害怕回家吗
No. Of course not.
不 当然不害怕
Look, I feel calmer already on the medication.
服药后我平静多了
Okay, so you're calmer,
好 你比以前平静了
but what if the blackouts still happen?
但如果又断片了怎么办
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干什么
What am I doing?
我在干什么
You're trying to scare me.
你想让我害怕
Don't you think you should be scared, Norman?
难道你不该害怕吗 诺曼
When you have these blackouts, you become a different person,
你断片后就成了另一个人
Norman, you move differently.
诺曼 你的行为变了
You speak differently.
说话方式也变了
You experience the world differently.
你对世界的感受也变了
You have different impulses.
你会有不一样的冲动
Now, if that happened to me, I'd be scared.
换做是我 我会害怕
Well, I'm not you.
但我毕竟不是你
No. You, Norman, are a kind, sensitive,
不 诺曼 你是个善良 敏感
empathetic, intelligent person.
有同情心的聪明人
You disassociate because that version of you
你人格分♥裂♥ 是因为那个人格
hasn't been capable of navigating your world.
无法掌控你的世界
Now, do you really feel like
你真的认为
you've done the work to change that?
已经成功改变那一点了吗
I don't know!
我不知道
Do you want me to admit I'm scared?
你想让我承认我很害怕吗
Yes, I'm scared.
没错 我很害怕
I don't like that I can't remember.
我不喜欢失去记忆的感觉
I don't like that I go away.
也不愿意失去意识
But I am also glad--
但我也很高兴
glad that I'm taking the medication--
很高兴我在吃药
I hope it helps-- and mostly,
我希望这能有所帮助
above everything else,
而最重要的是
I am so glad that I have you.
我很高兴有你在
I don't want to lose you, Dr. Edwards.
我不想失去你 爱德华兹医生
I don't want to leave here
我不想离开这里
and have you not care about me.
不想没你照看我
But don't you think that it's possible
但难道你不觉得
that I might make even more progress
如果让我感到完整和安全的人
if I'm near the person who makes me feel complete
能在我身边 我的病或许
and whole and safe?
会大有好转
With you, and with her,
有了你和她
I really think that I can get better.
我真觉得自己会好起来
I--I really, really do.
我真的这么认为
Will you please just give me this chance?
请给我这个机会
All right.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
We're going to start with three sessions a week.
我们先从每周三次治疗开始
Three.
三次
Of course.
没问题
I've got you, Norman.
有我在 诺曼
I promise.
我向你保证
I'll sign your release.
我会签字让你出院
Thank you, Dr. Edwards.
谢谢你 爱德华兹医生
Good night, Norman.
晚安 诺曼
Surprise!
惊喜
You got a TV.
你买♥♥了台电视
Yeah! Well, for you.
是啊 买♥♥给你的
Okay, fine, it's for us.
好吧 给咱俩的
What? Oh, come on.
怎么了 拜托
Well, you don't have a decent one anywhere in the house,
你这房♥里一台像样的电视都没有
and I know how much you like watching old movies.
我知道你很喜欢看老电影
I thought you might actually like seeing the picture,
我想你可能会喜欢好的画面
so I got the 60", and--hey, look,
所以我买♥♥了60英寸的 看啊
I picked up a couple of these guys.
我还顺便买♥♥了这几部电影
Well, what is it? What's wrong?
怎么回事 怎么了
I went to see Norman. I told him he could come home.
我去看诺曼了 我告诉他可以回家
W-why would you do that?
你为什么这么做
Because he's my kid,
因为他是我的孩子
and he really wants to come home,
而且他真的很想回家
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表