剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
And then after that, Norman--
两个月后 诺曼
he's gonna be added on my insurance.
就会是我的保险受益人
Is Norman Bates related to you?
你是诺曼·贝茨的亲属吗
I'm marrying his mother.
我和他母亲要结婚了
"You have been the embodiment
"记忆中的你
of every graceful fancy
一直曼妙可人
that my mind has ever become acquainted with.
无人能及
The stones of which the strongest London buildings are made
伦敦楼阁牢固结实 那砌楼的石头
are not more real,
固然真实
or more impossible to be displaced by your hands,
不可由双手替代
than your presence and influence have been to me.
但都不及你的出现于我生命的意义
Estella, to the last hour of my life,
埃斯特拉 即使在我生命的尽头
you cannot choose but remain part of my character...
你仍是我人格的一部分 别无选择
part of the little good in me, part of the evil."
我为你向善 也为你成魔"
You know, you've been reading a long time.
你已经读了很久了
Why don't you go upstairs and take a nap?
不如上楼休息一下吧
You're still recovering,
你身体还没康复
and I just have so many chores to do.
我也有好多家务要做
Well, I can help you with that.
我可以帮你做家务
No, I'm fine, it's all stuff that I can do by myself.
不用了 这些活我一个人就够了
Just take a rest. You've been through a lot.
休息一会吧 你最近累坏了
All right, then, mother.
那好吧 母亲
I'll just go upstairs and lie down.
我去楼上躺会
Mother?
母亲
What were you doing down there?
你刚才在下面干什么
I was checking to see how much water's in the pit.
我去看看坑里有多少水
There's a lot.
水很多
I'll be right down.
我这就下去
I gotta go check these people in.
我去给他们办理入住
I-I will check them in.
我去给他们办理
Norman, go inside the house.
诺曼 回屋里去
You're soaked with water and covered with mud.
你身上湿了 还有泥
It's my motel. I'm gonna do it.
旅馆是我的 就该我去
It's not professional. I thought I was the manager.
这样看着不专业 我才是经理
Fine! We'll do it together.
那好 我们一起去
I can't let you be checking in guests like this.
我不能让你以这副样子接待客人
I need to protect you, okay?
我要保护你 明白吗
So go in the house.
回屋去
I'm not above making a scene if it's what I have to do.
如果非要现在吵一架 我也不在乎
Okay, Norman.
那好 诺曼
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go get changed.
我去换衣服
There's no need to rush.
没必要这么着急
I'll meet you up there when I'm done,
我办完就去找你
so stay in the house.
待在屋里就好
Okay, but you come back up
好的 但你一办完
as soon as you're done.
就马上回来
That's what I just said.
我刚才都答应你了
It's great that you've got rooms available.
太好了 你们这还有空房♥
We thought it might be impossible
我们以为在苹果酒节期间
to find a hotel in Otter Creek
不可能在水獭溪
with the Cider Festival going on.
找到住处
I see.
是啊
Yeah, it's been quiet around here.
这附近都挺安静
You can take your pick.
你们可以随便选
Oh, I love this place--
我喜欢这地方
the whole setup.
这里的布置
Uber retro.
非常复古
It's very cool. Sort of mid-century.
非常棒 有世纪中叶的感觉
Mm, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Yeah, it's a little off the beaten track, though.
不过我们这有点偏僻
We should probably start advertising,
也许我们该打些广♥告♥
although some say word of mouth
但有人说 口碑才是
is the most effective form of advertising.
最有效的宣传模式
Well, billboards work too.
立个广♥告♥牌也行
Yeah, you're probably right about that.
是啊 你说得没错
Hello.
你好
Um, so I-- I got some good news.
我有好消息告诉你
What?
什么好消息
I got Norman into Pineview.
我把诺曼弄进松景疗养院了
You did?
真的吗
But how?
怎么做到的
Norma, I'll--I'll, uh-- I'll marry you,
诺玛 我...我们结婚吧
if, uh, you still want me to.
如果...你还想跟我结的话
Are you still there?
你还在听吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
在听 在听
Uh, yeah, I'm--I'm here.
我在听呢
I just, um--
我只是...
I don't know how to thank you.
我不知道该怎么谢你
Um, no, no-- uh, well,
不 不用
Pineview, they're gonna send you some papers to fill out.
松景疗养院会寄些需要填的文件来
Uh, but because Norman's 18,
但因为诺曼已经18岁了
he has to sign a consent form
他得签知情同意书
for evaluation and treatment.
以便评估与治疗
Okay, but he's not in his right mind.
好的 但他现在精神不正常
Well, if you want involuntary commitment,
如果你想对他采取非自愿监管
that's a six-week process,
办手续就要六周
and that involves a court hearing,
还需要庭审
and two signatures from family members.
和两个家庭成员签字
Unless he's dangerous,
除非他很危险
then I can-- I can expedite something.
否则就没有更快的方法
I see.
我知道了
Norma, is he-- is he dangerous?
诺玛 他...他危险吗
No, not at all.
不 一点也不
Um, it'll be fine.
没事的
I'm just gonna get him to sign the papers.
我会让他签了文件
Okay, when are they sending it?
他们什么时候寄过来
Uh, well, anytime. Could be now.
随时 可能就现在
I just-- I gave them your office fax.
我给的是你办公室的传真号♥码
The motel office?
旅馆办公室的
Yeah. Oh, crap.
对 糟了
Crap. What?
糟了 怎么了
Um, okay. Thank you.
没事 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Alex, thank you.
谢谢 太谢谢你了 亚历克斯
From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
真心谢谢你
You're welcome.
没关系
So you're from Portland?
你们是从波特兰来的
Yeah, we make specialty cider there.
对 我们在那酿特色苹果酒
We use nine different types of apples.
用九种不同的苹果酿造
Oh, uh, well, that's a lot of apples.
得要好多苹果
I'm particularly partial to the Arkansas Black apple.
我特别喜欢吃阿肯色黑苹果
Oh, you know your apples.
你很了解苹果啊
I'll put you in room seven,
你们住七号♥房♥
for good luck.
代表好运
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know, I wish everyone in hospitality
我真希望每个酒店工作者
could be so hospitable.
都能如此热情好客
Well, if you're gonna be working in hospitality
如果在酒店工作
and not be hospitable, what's the point?
却不热情服务 那意义何在
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Thank you.
谢谢
So, uh, did-- did you teach English
你以前是
when you were a professor?
英语教授吗
I did. Victorian literature.
对 教维多利亚时期的文学
Tennyson, Dickens, Hardy-- those guys.
教丁尼生 狄更斯 哈代的作品
Right, yeah.
好吧
I, uh-- I didn't go to college,
我没上过大学
but I guess that's--
但我想这...
I guess that's pretty obvious.
我想这点显而易见
No, not at all.
不 完全没有
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表