剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
What do you want from me, Dylan?
你想要我怎样 迪伦
I want you to face the truth that's...
我想让你面对现实...
It's right in front of us!
现实都摆在面前了
Norman is sick! He's seeing a doctor!
诺曼有病 他在看医生了
He's seeing a doctor three times a week!
他一周看三次医生
No! He shouldn't be out of the institution!
不 他不应该出院
He's dangerous!
他太危险了
You don't know that! I know enough!
你什么都不懂 我懂得够多了
Why do you keep doing this?
你为什么总是这样
Because I'm afraid of what's gonna happen,
因为我很害怕可能会发生的事
of what's already happened.
还有那些已经发生的事
Stop being dramatic!
别搞得这么夸张
You're just inventing all of this.
这些都是你杜撰的
You're making shit up because you're jealous of him!
你在胡编乱造 因为你嫉妒他
You always have been!
你一直都这样
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's not just me.
不只我这么想
Romero thinks the same, that Norman should be committed.
罗梅洛也认为诺曼需要入院治疗
Dylan, wait. Wait!
迪伦 等等 等等
How do you know how he feels? How do you know that?
你怎么知道他的想法 你怎么知道的
Because he told me.
因为他告诉我了
Okay? We talked. He... he's worried just like I am.
我们谈过了 他跟我一样担心
He thinks that when it comes to Norman,
他觉得只要事关诺曼
you can't see clearly.
你就不太理智
What?
什么
You're... you're so blind to the... and you're trying so hard
你...你无视问题
to protect him that you can't see what's right around you!
太想保护他 以至于不辨真伪
So the two of you are getting together behind my back?
所以你俩背着我见面了
Why? What's he gonna do about it?
为什么 他打算怎么做
What... what... does he want to commit Norman
怎么...他还想瞒着我把诺曼
without telling me?
送进疗养院吗
You should ask him. Dylan, tell me.
你应该问他 迪伦 告诉我
Just... just talk to him, okay? Leave...
你问他去吧 别烦我...
Dylan, I'm your mother!
迪伦 我是你母亲
You've never been a real mother to me!
对我来说你从不是合格的母亲
Never!
从来都不是
Look, I... I have tried, okay?
我努力过了 好吗
And I... I know that you've tried, too,
我...我知道你也努力了
and I... I can't do... I can't do this anymore.
但我...再也做不到了
I'm done, Norma.
我受够了 诺玛
Dylan.
迪伦
Please give me the earring, please.
请你把耳环给我 求你了
Dylan! Dylan, come back here!
迪伦 迪伦 回来
Dylan?
迪伦
What... what's happening? What's going on?
发生什么了 怎么回事
What... what...
怎么...
Dylan!
迪伦
Norman, you're not well.
诺曼 你的病还没好
You need to check yourself back into Pineview.
你应该回松景疗养院
Please. Mom's never gonna do it for you.
求你了 妈妈绝不会替你做决定
You have to do it for yourself.
你必须对自己负责
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
Don't say anything to him.
什么都别对他说
Good-bye, Norman.
再见 诺曼
Dylan.
迪伦
Dylan, what's going on?
迪伦 怎么回事
What's happening?
发生什么了
Mother?
母亲
Mother?
母亲
What just happened? Tell me.
刚才是怎么回事 告诉我
Dylan doesn't think that you should be home.
迪伦认为你不应该回家
Why?
为什么
'Cause everyone thinks they know more about you than I do.
因为所有人都自以为比我更了解你
They're wrong.
他们错了
Everyone?
所有人
Does Alex think this too?
亚历克斯也这么认为吗
Yeah. I'll handle it.
是的 我会处理的
I have to go. I'm gonna to talk to Alex.
我得走了 我要找亚历克斯谈谈
Okay.
好的
You stay here until I get back, though, okay?
不过你得在家等我回来 好吗
Okay. Okay.
好的 好
Mother?
母亲
I could get those Christmas tree lights out,
我可以关掉圣诞树上的灯
and we could both start on that tomorrow.
我们明天再一起点亮
Yes, honey. I would love that.
好 亲爱的 我很期待
I love you, Mother.
我爱你 母亲
I love you.
我爱你
I thought you were going to, uh... to Indianapolis.
我以为你要去...印第安纳波利斯了
Meh. I realized it was foolish for me to try and run.
我意识到跑路对我来说太愚蠢了
So what now?
所以现在怎么打算
Well, now I'm gonna eat my lunch
现在我打算吃午餐
and then get back to the bank.
然后回银行
Do you remember when, um... when we first met?
你还记得我们第一次见面的时候吗
It was at Bob's.
是在鲍勃家
Yeah, I remember.
是的 我记得
I hope you do.
但愿真记得
Afterwards we, uh... we went back to my place,
然后...我们去了我家
and I don't think we got any sleep at all.
我想那晚我们都没怎么睡
You do remember that part, don't you?
那部分你肯定记得吧 是不是
Yeah.
记得
There is one thing that I never quite understood:
有件事我一直不太明白
how you and Bob were friends in the first place.
你和鲍勃当初怎么成为朋友的
I mean, you knew what he was doing,
我是指 你知道他在干什么勾当
that he was in the drug trade,
他是个毒贩子
and you were the sheriff, but that didn't,
而你是警长 但这似乎
like, really matter, so I never quite understood that part,
没什么影响 我一直不太明白这点
how that worked, your... your morality.
怎么还能做朋友 你的道德准则呢
Bob Paris was in the drug trade?
鲍勃·帕里斯是毒贩子
I didn't... I didn't know that.
我...不知道这事
Was it because you two were friends
是不是因为你俩
from when you were kids?
从小就是朋友
But apparently that didn't really matter
你冲他脑袋开枪时
when you put a bullet in his head.
那些情谊显然已不重要了
Why did you do it, Alex?
你为什么那么做 亚历克斯
So how did it go down?
后来他们把你怎么样了
Where'd the DEA catch you? Was it here?
缉毒局在哪抓到你的 是这里吗
Where's the mic?
麦克风藏在哪
I just want to make sure I'm heard.
只想确保他们能听到我
Where is it?
在哪
All right, come here.
好吧 过来
Uh, this is... this is to all my friends over at the DEA.
这话是给缉毒局的朋友们听的
I've done nothing but be helpful to you,
我做的只不过是在帮你们
and it's 'cause of me that you made dozens of arrests,
有我帮忙你们才逮捕了许多罪犯
and you shut down the drug business in this town,
镇上才没有毒品买♥♥卖♥♥
and now you want to come after me?
现在你们却想来抓我
Well, you can all go to hell. All right?
你们都他妈去死吧 好吗
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
抱歉我帮不上忙了
Your wife's here.
你妻子来了
She's in your office.
她在你办公室
How dare you.
你算什么
What? How dare you go
什么 你怎么敢
behind my back to my own son
背着我去找我儿子
to try and get Norman taken away from me?
想把诺曼从我身边夺走
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为你是谁
Someone who loves you and is worried about you.
因为我爱你担心你
And Norman. That's nice
和诺曼 你自己
that that's how you frame it in your head,
脑子里想得到挺好
but how it looks from here
但在我看来
is that you are an incredibly presumptuous and arrogant man
你非常专横傲慢
who thinks he knows what's best for me and my son.
自认为知道什么对我们母子最好
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表