剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Right now we're here. We're together.
还好我们现在团聚在这里
We made it.
我们挺过来了
Come on, I've got some tea on.
来 我泡了一些茶
Tea, Dylan?
喝茶吗 迪伦
Tea?
喝茶吗
Yeah.
好
So, uh, what time do you need me tomorrow?
我明天什么时候来找你
Uh, Chris will let you know in the morning.
克莉丝早上会告诉你的
Oh, um, I was just wondering
我刚在想
if it would be possible
我可不可以
for me to make a phone call.
打个电♥话♥
I know I need permission.
我知道需要许可
Who do you want to call?
你要打给谁
My friend Emma.
我朋友艾玛
She's got CF,
她患有囊肿性纤维症
and, uh, has just had a lung transplant, so...
刚做了肺移植术 所以...
Of course.
可以
I'll add your name to the list.
我会把你名字加到表上
Hello, it's Norma Bates.
你好 我是诺玛·贝茨
Leave a message, and I'll call you back.
请留言 我会回电
Hi, it's me.
你好 是我
I, uh--
我...
I just wanted to say
我只想说
that I hope you're doing okay
希望你一切都好
getting through everything,
事事顺利
and--
还有...
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I think you were right a-about--
我想你是对的 关于...
I've been confused about things and, uh--
我一直都很困惑...
but I'm really working hard to get better now.
可我现在真的很努力要把病治好
I really think I can do it.
我真的认为我能做到
I miss you very much,
我好想你
and I love you.
我爱你
I know I still look like her,
我知道自己还很像她
but I don't feel like her anymore.
但我感觉不一样了
What do you feel like?
你是什么感觉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's okay. You okay?
没事 你没事吧
No, it's just a little sore.
没事 就是有一点痛
I think that's my dad's not-so-subtle way
我想那是我爸在明示
of telling me to get back into bed.
让我上♥床♥休息
You want me to help you with those?
要我帮忙吗
Are you--are you that desperate to see me naked?
你那么想看我光着身子吗
Maybe.
或许
Well, um, you're gonna have to wait.
那你可要等等了
Like the doctor said, four to six weeks.
医生说得要四到六周
Wait, you--you asked him when we could--
等等 你问过他我们什么时候可以...
I'll, uh-- I'll put it in my phone.
我要记在手♥机♥里
Okay.
好
Get out.
出去
Hello?
你好
Dr. Edwards? Speaking.
爱德华兹医生 请说
This is Mac Dixon over at the Pineview Station.
我是松景警局的马克·迪克逊
I just wanted to follow up about the Bates boy.
想跟进一下贝茨家男孩的情况
Yes, yes, thank you. Any news?
好 谢谢 有新消息吗
Yeah.
有
We looked into all that.
据我们调查
My opinion is the, uh, claim made by your patient
我认为你病人的话
is not grounded in any kind of reality.
没有任何事实根据
His mother, uh, Norma Bates, has no record.
他的母亲诺玛·贝茨没有案底
The Bradley Martin girl, that was a suicide.
布莱德莉·马丁那个女孩是自杀
And, uh, that teacher,
那个老师
uh, Blaire Watson,
布莱尔·沃森
she was murdered, knife to the throat,
她死于割喉
but there's a man
但已经有一个男人
doing 20 years in County for that.
得为此在县监狱坐20年牢
Now, uh, Audrey Decody,
奥黛丽·德考迪
uh, well, we-- we haven't located her yet,
我们目前还没找到她
but unless you've got new information, uh,
但除非你能提供新信息
I'm inclined to label it a false alarm.
不然我会认定为报假案
Actually, Norman denies the claim now.
其实诺曼现在否认了之前的话
Well, there you go.
那很好
You take care now.
你多保重
She's asleep.
她睡着了
Good. She needs it.
很好 她需要睡眠
You're not gonna join us for dinner?
你不和我们一起吃晚餐吗
No.
不了
No, um, not tonight.
不 今晚不行
Come on, it's Emma's first night home.
来吧 今天是艾玛回家第一晚
Yeah, no, I know.
我知道 还是不了
It's just, um...
只是...
I got to be in Seattle early tomorrow
我明天一早就要到西雅图
for a job interview.
参加一个工作面试
Does this have anything to do with my daughter
这和我的女儿有关吗
asking you to go with us when we move?
是她让你跟我们一起搬走吗
Yeah, well, um...
是的...
I'd like to go.
我想一起去
What's the job interview?
面试什么工作
It's a--it's an assistant manager position
啤酒花经销商的
at a--a hops distributor.
副经理职位
You know, I think it's something that I'd be good at.
我觉得那是我擅长的
I mean, it's got a lot of the same kind of work and stuff
工作的性质和货物
that I was doing with the--
和我现在做的...很类似
The marijuana trade?
卖♥♥大♥麻♥吗
Unfortunately, I can't put that on a resume.
可惜我不能把那写进简历
Lie.
那就撒谎
Everybody does it.
人人都这么做
I thought I was supposed to be trying to go legit.
我想自己应该做个好人
Yeah, but sometimes to do that,
没错 但有时为了得到工作
you've got to get creative with the past.
你必须杜撰一些过去的经历
I'll tell you what, put down that you've worked
听我的 写上你在
at Artful Artifacts.
文玩艺术店工作过
Firm handshake, look them in the eye.
握手有力 正视他们的眼光
And lie.
然后撒谎
Yes?
什么事
I heard you have a stained glass problem.
我听说你的彩色玻璃坏了
I'm here from Sam's Hardware.
我是山姆五金店的
You do stained glass?
你能修彩色玻璃吗
Well, my primary material is iron,
我主要修铁制品
but I don't have much occasion to work with glass.
没怎么修过玻璃
And people around here don't put much of a premium
这里的人不喜欢在这种东西上
on that kind of work.
花太多钱
Not that I'm only motivated by economics.
倒不是说我只为钱干活儿
It's just that I like to make art that's wanted.
我只想作品有人欣赏
May I see the piece, please?
能让我看看吗
Um, yeah, come on in.
当然 请进
Thank you.
谢谢
It's, uh, it's back here.
在后面
I've always admired a Queen Anne.
我一直喜欢安妮女王风
The house?
这栋房♥子吗
Very popular at the turn of the 20th century.
20世纪初很流行
That's when they invented the jigsaw,
那时发明的镂花锯
let people make fine wooden detail
让人们花最少的钱
at a fraction of the cost.
打造精美的木具细节
Oh, I never knew that. I love this style.
第一次听说 我喜欢这个风格
I know it's not very fashionable these days.
我知道现在不那么流行了
I didn't get your name.
还不知道你叫什么
Hogan, Char--Chick--
霍根 奇 奇克
People call me Chick.
大家都叫我奇克
Chick? I'm Norma.
奇克 我是诺玛
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表