剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Mother, look at me.
母亲 看着我
Look at me, Mother.
看着我 母亲
I'm right here, Mother. Look at me.
我就在这里 母亲 看我
Mother, look at me now.
母亲 快看我
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Can I help you? I'm sorry.
有什么事吗 抱歉
I--uh, the door was open.
门刚刚开着
I didn't mean to barge in.
我不是故意闯进来的
I heard about your mother.
我听说你母亲的事了
She was a lovely woman--
她人很好
too lovely for this world.
她的好世上难见
It'll be a darker place without her.
少了她 世界会阴郁不少
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Yes, well, I'm, uh--
是的 我...
thank you, but it--
谢谢你 但...
this is really just not a good time, so--
现在真不是时候 所以...
I--I understand.
我理解
I just wanted to do something.
我只想聊表心意
Chicken enchilada casserole.
鸡肉焙烤薄饼
I made it.
我做的
Thank you for stopping by.
谢谢你过来探访
I, uh--this is really very kind of you, very much.
你真的非常贴心
So I heard the funeral-- it was--it was today, yeah?
我听说葬礼就在今天 对吗
Right? Yes, it was.
对吗 是的
Death.
死亡
It's a rough one, isn't it?
很残酷 不是吗
It's hard for our brains to accept.
很难让大脑接受这事
You see the person every day.
你每天都能见到的人
And then...
然后他们...
they're gone.
就死了
You do what you have to do.
你做自己要做的事
But you understand she's dead.
但你知道她已经死了
Right?
对吗
I-I want to come and check on you in a few days,
如果可以的话过几天
if that's okay.
我想过来看看你
It's the least that I can do.
这是我唯一能做的了
Enjoy the casserole, son.
好好吃薄饼吧 孩子
Mother.
母亲
Mother!
母亲
Hi, honey.
宝贝
You're here.
你在这
You did come back.
你真的回来了
I thought you'd left me.
我以为你要离开我
I'd never leave you. You know that.
我永远不会离开你 你知道的
Mother...
母亲
We're home.
我们到家了
We're finally together.
我们终于在一起了
Yes, honey, forever and ever.
对 宝贝 永远在一起
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表