剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Bates Motel...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
Are you Emma's mom? I am.
你是艾玛的母亲 是的
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
I have something for Emma, and it doesn't concern you.
我有东西带给艾玛 与你无关
There's something I need to get to Emma,
我有些东西想给艾玛
and her father won't let me see her.
但是她父亲不让我见她
Could you give it to her? No, I can't do that.
你能把这封信交给她吗 不 我办不到
It's funny, you and I, that we're here, and we're happy.
我们之间挺不容易 对吧 发生了那么多事
It's like I'm watching a movie, but it's not a movie.
这像电影里的情节 不过不是电影
When a child experiences trauma,
孩子经历过创伤后
they create other personas who can deal with it better.
他们建立起另一重人格能更好地应对创伤
She doesn't want me to talk to you.
她不想让我跟你说话
Why don't you want him to talk for himself?
为什么你不想让他自己说
Because there's things that he does not need to remember,
因为发生过的那些事他不需要记得
and I have worked very hard to make him forget about these things
我很努力地让他忘掉这些事
and I don't need you undoing it.
我不想让你帮他记起
Don't make him remember these things,
别让他想起这些事
or I will have to do something about it.
否则我只能出手解决
It happened again?
又发生了吗
You blacked out in our session yesterday.
昨天治疗时你断片了
Norman...
诺曼
one thing therapists don't always like to tell
心理医生一直不愿告诉病人
their patients is that sometimes,
有时候
for things to get better, they have to feel worse first.
得先尝点苦头才能好起来
I can't make that not true for you,
这我无能为力
but I can make sure you don't starve.
但我可以保证你不挨饿
Good morning.
早上好
Very good morning.
早上真好
Alex?
亚历克斯
Do you mind?
帮我一下
Yeah, I'll start the coffee.
我去煮咖啡
What are you making?
你做的什么
Self-portrait.
我自己的塑像
I need some air.
我去透透气
I don't know who thought it was a good idea
我不知道是谁出的主意
for a bunch of medicated psychos
让一群在服药的精神病人
to spend the morning inhaling glue.
一大早呼吸胶水味
Nice cat, by the way.
这猫做得挺像
It's a dog.
是只狗
It's cute that you care.
你还认真了 真可爱
Oh, hey. There you are.
你在这啊
Heading to work. What you got there?
正要去上班 这是什么
I was thinking about making some new curtains
我想给厨房♥和客厅
for the kitchen and maybe the living room.
做些新的窗帘
Wanted to since I moved in.
搬进来后一直想做
I thought maybe if I buy the fabric wholesale
我想可以批发些布料
and do it myself--
然后自己做
You're gonna make curtains.
你要做窗帘
Yeah, I use to make my own clothes in high school.
对 我高中时就自己做衣服
This house is so cool. I mean, look at this.
这房♥子太棒了 你看这个
Look it, this is a frickin' fruit cellar
你看 只要把垃圾都清走
if you just wiped all this junk away.
这就能当大果窖用
I always wanted to plant more fruit trees and preserve fruit.
我一直想再种些果树 储存水果
There's so much I want to do.
我有好多事想做
Well, we could do that. I'll help you.
我们可以做 我帮你
Really? Yeah. Yeahwell,
真的吗 是的
I can't make curtains, but I can plant a tree.
我不会做窗帘 但会种树
Yeah, I'll start this weekend.
我这周末就开始
All right. I gotta go,
好了 我得走了
but just start thinking about
你可以开始想想
what kind of fruit trees you want to pick,
你想种什么果树
and I'll go buy them and whatever else you need. Yeah?
我去买♥♥树和其他你需要的东西 好吗
Alex?
亚历克斯
Yeah?
怎么了
Don't worry about it.
不用了
What? Why?
什么 怎么了
It's-- I'm--
这个 我
I don't want you spending your money on it.
我不想让你费这钱
That's not what I was asking.
我不想这样
Oh, come on. I don't mind.
没事 没关系
Yeah, but that's not why I brought it up.
我知道 但我不是这意思
It's so silly.
这太傻了
I don't really have any money.
我其实没什么钱
You know, we haven't really had enough guests
他们把路修好后就没多少客人
since they put the road in to even break even.
都难以维持收支平衡
I'm behind on a lot of bills,
我欠了好多账
so the last thing I should be thinking about
所以我现在最不应该想的
is home improvements.
就是搞装♥修♥
It's bad accounting.
太不会算账了
Norma, why didn't you tell me?
诺玛 你怎么不告诉我
Because it's embarrassing.
因为我开不了口
I was so excited when I first showed Norman this place.
第一次带诺曼来着时我还很激动
I had so many ideas on how to fix it.
当时有很多改造它的想法
It's an amazing house, and I just kind of gave up on it,
这房♥子很棒 我之前基本放弃了
but...
不过
I feel like taking it on.
我又重拾了希望
So I'm gonna start with the curtains,
所以我打算先换上新窗帘
and then we can work on it one thing at a time.
然后我们一步一步来
There's no rush. Okay?
不着急 好吧
And I know things will pick up in the spring, and, you know,
我知道到了春天一切就好了
this--
这个
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Remember that day I told you I was hiding
你记得那天我说在这
a bunch of money down here?
藏了一笔钱吗
Yeah.
记得
Well, I actually was.
其实是真的
Open it.
打开吧
Where did you get this?
你从哪弄来的
It was Bob Paris' getaway cash.
这是鲍勃·帕里斯跑路的钱
Oh, I-- no, I can't do that.
不行 我不能拿
Well, it would help me 'cause I don't know what to do with it.
你这是在帮我 因为我不知道该怎么办
Look, this money-- it doesn't belong to anybody,
这笔钱不属于任何人
and who knows how he got it?
况且谁知道他是怎么弄到的
And, honestly, I couldn't think of a better use for it
说实话 我觉得最好的方法
than to put it back out in the world
就是你拿这笔钱
through your hands.
在外面花掉
You've had nothing but bad breaks since you moved here.
你搬来之后就一直不走运
And you deserve some good ones.
可你应该有些好运气
I mean, think of it like it's like a balancing of the scales.
这可以算是某种平衡
Some positive karma.
一种积极的回报
Please take it. It'll help me.
你收下吧 就算帮我个忙
I wish we could just erase
我真希望咱们能摆脱所有
all the bad things that have happened.
发生过的不好的事
Okay, what jerk invented the phone?
哪个混♥蛋♥发明的电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Hello?
哪位
Hello.
你好
Uh, is my mother there?
我母亲在吗
Uh, yeah, she's right here, Norman.
她就在旁边 诺曼
Hi, honey.
你好 亲爱的
Everything okay, mother?
你还好吗 母亲
Of course. Why wouldn't it be?
当然 怎么会不好
Oh, the sheriff is there answering your phone,
警长替你接了电♥话♥
so I thought maybe you were in trouble or something.
我还以为你有麻烦了之类的
No, no, uh, the stained-glass window in the hallway
不不 我要换掉
needed to be replaced,
走廊的彩色玻璃窗户
so he--he just stopped by and helped me put a new one in.
他就顺路过来帮我换一扇新的
Norman?
诺曼
Mother, I'm coming home.
母亲 我要回家
What do you mean?
你说什么
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表