剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Bates Motel"...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
So do you think you can help me?
所以这个你能修好吗
I'd like very much to help you, I think I can.
我很想帮忙 我想能修好
Did you kill Bob Paris?
鲍勃·帕里斯是你杀的吗
What's your endgame here? $3 million dollars.
你到底想干什么 三百万美元
Every safety deposit box requires two keys.
每个保险箱都有两把钥匙
The bank has one, the box renter holds onto the other.
银行留存一把 保险箱租借人拿着另一把
What do you want?
你想干什么
Caleb beat me, stole my money,
凯勒打了我 偷走我的钱
drove off my wife and child.
逼走我的妻儿
You want to kill him?
你想杀了他吗
Is that what you want?
你希望我杀他吗
I just black out,
我会记忆断片
and maybe because I'm crazy or something.
可能因为我疯了什么的
I-I don't know.
我不知道
What do you think about Norman?
你觉得诺曼怎么样
You want to know what's really wrong with Norman,
你想知道诺曼到底有什么问题
you should talk to the person who knows him best.
就应该和最了解他的人聊
And that's you? Of course it is.
不就是你吗 当然
I'm his mother.
我是他母亲
The number you are calling has been disconnected
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通
or is no longer in service.
或是空号♥
You got up early.
你起得挺早
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
What happened?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
I'm--I'm a little late, all right?
我 我要迟到了
So I'm gonna grab something to eat at the office, okay?
我到办公室吃点东西
Yeah.
好的
See you tonight. Okay. See you.
晚上见 好的 再见
Alex.
亚历克斯
It's funny, you and I, isn't it?
我们之间挺不容易 对吧
That we're here and-- and we're happy,
发生了那么多事
that after everything, we've made it.
终于幸福地生活在一起
And you're going off to work and kissing me,
现在你去上班 跟我吻别
and it's like I'm watching a movie,
这像电影里的情节
but it's not a movie.
不过不是电影
It's not a movie.
这不是电影
Don't screw it up.
别破坏气氛
I don't remember how therapy ended.
我不记得治疗有什么结果
That's because you weren't here.
那是因为你之前不在这
I blacked out?
我失去意识了吗
Do you know what happens to you when you black out?
你知道失去意识后你怎么了吗
No.
不知道
I think there might be other people living with you.
我认为你的意识里可能还有个人
Have you ever heard of dissociative identity disorder?
你听说过多重人格吗
No.
没有
When a child experiences trauma,
小孩子经历过创伤后
they sometimes disappear inside themselves
有时他们会为了应对创伤
in order to handle it.
隐去自己的人格
They create other personas who can come out
他们建立起另一重人格
and deal with it better.
能更好地应对创伤
I spoke to someone at the end of our session.
上次谈话结束时和我说话的
It wasn't you.
不是你
Well, who-- who was it?
那 那是谁
Your mother
你母亲
or a version of her you've created.
或你幻想出来的她
What did she say?
她说了什么
She wants to protect you.
她想要保护你
From what?
谁要伤害我
I think me, at the moment.
现在看来是我
Do you have any awareness of her?
你知道她的存在吗
There have been a-- a few times that I've been confused,
我有几次比较困惑
have thought I spoke to my mother but hadn't.
我以为和我母亲谈过 可并没有
That's good.
很好
Can you remember any details of those events?
你能想起这些情况的细节吗
Not really.
不太记得了
No.
不记得了
But you said--
可你刚才说
why-- why does she want to protect me from you?
她为什么要保护我不受你伤害
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
We've been in here almost two weeks,
我们聊了差不多有两周了
and you've spoken very little about your life growing up.
可是你很少说起你成长时的事
I was...
我
normal.
很普通
My parents fought a bit.
我的父母有时会吵架
My dad had a drinking problem.
我父亲酗酒
But every family has their problems.
不过家家有本难念的经
It was nothing extraordinary.
没什么特别的
It was ordinary.
都很普通
You know, they both tried.
他们尽力了
I don't really remember that much about it.
我真不怎么记得小时候的事了
Really, you know, I-I--
真的 我
My dad was gone a lot.
我父亲经常不在家
I just mostly remember being with my mother,
我只记得大部分是和母亲在一起
which was nice.
很幸福
My head-- my head just still hurts a lot.
我的头 我的头还是很疼
I get these bad headaches when I black out.
我失去意识后头就会很疼
Can we not do this today?
今天能休息一下吗
Okay, Norman.
好的 诺曼
You need to rest and take care of yourself.
你需要休息和照顾自己
We can meet tomorrow.
我们明天再谈
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
What was this person like?
那个人格是什么样
This person in me who's my mother?
我意识里的我母亲的那个人格
Actually, she's charming.
其实她挺有魅力
Thanks for coming to meet me.
谢谢你来见我
That's quite a cane you got there.
你这拐杖很特别啊
Yeah, I made it.
是的 我做的
Carved it myself.
我自己雕刻的
What is that, birch?
是桦木吗
Honeysuckle vine.
忍♥冬藤
Love it. I love that you made it.
不错 亲手做的挺不错
It's amazing what we can do
人在万不得已时
when we have to do it.
会做出惊人的事
So you had any thoughts about our little talk?
你对我们之前的谈话有什么想法吗
Well-- I'm not sure what you're asking me,
我不太确定你要我做什么
and that's why I wanted to meet you.
所以才想见你
I-I like that thing you do.
我喜欢你的小动作
You know, between the--your poses.
你举手投足之间
Are you lonely, Norma Bates?
你寂寞吗 诺玛·贝茨
Uh, no.
不
I just suspected that you might be lonely
我怀疑你或许会很寂寞
because you can't share with the people you love
因为你不能告诉你所爱之人
the fact that you had sex with your brother.
你和自己的哥哥发生过关系
Can I get you anything?
需要些什么吗
I'll have a club sandwich.
我要一个总汇三明治
No mayo.
不加蛋黄酱
For you, ma'am?
你呢 女士
I'm not eating, thank you.
我不吃 谢谢
You're so polite.
你真有礼貌
I love it, there's not a lot
我很欣赏 现在这世界
of polite people left in this world,
懂礼貌的人不多了
but you're, like, genuinely sweet.
但你真的很有礼貌
So what the hell happened,
所以你和你哥哥之间
you fiddling bits with your brother?
那些事到底是怎么回事
Would you stop saying that?
你能不提这事吗
What? It happened.
怎么了 这是事实
But Not saying it is not gonna undo it.
但... 闭口不谈也不能改变事实
So just come on.
所以说吧
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表