剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
The best version of your window
你窗子的最佳版本
is not for me to just recreate somebody else's work.
不是让我单纯重塑别人的作品
It's for me to be inspired by that work
我该受那作品的启发
and then create something else
然后创造出别的东西
that has its own life and purpose
有自己的灵魂和用途
and integrity and--and reason for being.
完整且有存在价值
So take a look at that.
看看这个
You came up with this?
你想出来的吗
Yeah, see, the light in your house,
对 你看 你屋子里
it narrows, right?
光照面♥积♥很小 对吧
So the--the light will bleed through this design
这个设计会让
a little more kindly.
光照更柔和
You know, I've never had someone
还从来没有人
create something for me before.
为我设计过什么
This is beautiful.
这太美了
You know, the funny thing is, uh,
有趣的是
yesterday when I was looking at your photos,
昨天我看到你给的图片时
something in my brain just went click.
脑子里突然灵光一闪
I know your son, Dylan.
我认识你儿子 迪伦
Oh, really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Oh, it's a small world.
世界真小
Yeah, we're neighbors.
是啊 我们是邻居
No kidding? Loosely.
没开玩笑吧 多少算是
I thought he had a team of people helping him out there.
他手下有一帮人给他干活
Was it--the guy with the bloodshot eyes,
那个双眼充满血丝的家伙
what was his name?
他叫什么名字
Gunner.
加纳
Yeah, Gunner.
对 加纳
And then, uh...
还有...
Caleb.
凯勒
That guy seemed like he knew what he was doing.
那家伙好像知道自己在做什么
And then he split.
然后他就走了
Yeah, well, my brother
是啊 我哥哥
hasn't always been the most reliable.
一直都不是最靠谱的
That was your-- your brother?
他是你哥哥
That explains a lot.
这就说得通了
I, you know, I'm sorry, I hate to rush off,
我 抱歉 我也不想匆忙离开
but I just realized I forgot something
可我突然想到
in the--in the oven.
烤箱里还烤着东西
No, no, no, rush-- rush off.
没事没事 赶紧去吧
Rush on.
赶紧去吧
Okay, um, but I-- it's beautiful.
好的 设计很漂亮
Love it. All right. Oh, thanks.
非常喜欢 谢谢
I'll be seeing you, Norma.
回头见 诺玛
Yeah.
好的
So in group this morning, I offered some advice--
今天早上的小组讨论 我跟丽萨
well, support, I guess, to Lisa,
提了些建议 我想也是支持
and I really understood what she was saying,
而我真的明白她的话
and it just made me feel more connected.
让我更感同身受
So I'm just feeling really positive,
所以我现在很乐观
I guess, in a really good mood.
我想现在状态不错
Why do you think that is?
你为什么会这么想
Uh, oh, well,
是这样的
it was wonderful to see my mother yesterday.
昨天我见到我母亲很开心
Did you ask her to come and visit?
是你叫她过来看你的吗
No.
不是
No, actually, it was unexpected.
不 事实上 我没想到她要来
Uh, yes, I was not exactly kind to her
的确 她上次来
the last time she came here.
我对她态度不好
I was angry, and I took it out on her,
我很生气 就冲她发泄
but she was actually just worried about me.
但她真的只是担心我
She--she wanted me to get help, a-and--and now that I am,
她希望有人帮我 现在也有人帮我了
we're both feeling really hopeful, I think.
我们都充满希望
Norman...
诺曼...
I--
我
I want to ask you a question
我有问题问你
that I think you might find confusing at first.
你可能一开始不能理解这问题
Okay.
好的
Is it possible your mother wasn't here yesterday?
有没有可能你母亲昨天没来
What?
什么
Just consider, Norman.
好好想想 诺曼
That's all I'm asking.
我就这个要求
Y-you're--you're asking me to consider
你...你想让我觉得
that I made up my mother being here?
我母亲来过是我编造的
No, not that you made it up,
不 不是说你编造的
but that it didn't happen like how it felt.
而是事情不是你想的那样
The--no, the truth is that I think she came
事实是我以为她来了
because I called her.
是因为我给她打电♥话♥了
I know you called her, Norman,
我知道你打电♥话♥给她了 诺曼
and I'm not angry about it.
而这事我没有生气
You checked up on me?
你监视我了
You know that you're monitored.
你知道有监控的
It's part of the process of being here.
这是院里的规定
We checked the number of the person being called.
我们查了下你拨♥打♥的号♥码
It was your mother's cell number.
是你母亲的手♥机♥号♥码
Yes, well, okay.
是的 好吧
Well, then, if I am monitored,
那么 如果我被监控了
then I think you should know that my mother was here.
那你应该知道我母亲来过了
I mean, we just went out for a walk in the grounds.
我们只是在花♥园♥里散了会步
It's not like we were hiding.
又不是要躲起来
What?
怎么了
That's how I know she wasn't here.
所以我知道她没来这里
I get an email every day
我每天都会收到一封邮件
with a list of all the visitors my patients see.
里面列有我的患者会见的所有访客
She wasn't on it.
她不在名单上
Well, then, she just didn't check in, all right?
那她只是没有登记 好吗
My mother can be very obstinate when it comes to rules.
我母亲最不喜欢的就是守规矩
Norman, listen to me.
诺曼 听我说
People will search for comfort in an unknown environment.
人们会在陌生环境中寻求慰藉
We can miss people so much that it feels like
会很思念他人 感觉就像
they're with us even when they're not.
他们就在身边 哪怕事实并非如此
But I actually felt her.
但我真的能感觉到她
She held me, okay?
她抱着我
It was her laugh, her voice.
还有她的笑和声音
I know it felt incredibly real.
我知道感觉很真实
It was real.
就是真实的
Tell me what you talked about.
告诉我你们聊了什么
No.
不
No, actually, I'm--
不 其实我...
I'm not gonna do that because you think I'm crazy.
我不会告诉你 因为你觉得我疯了
No, I don't think you're crazy.
不 我没觉得你疯了
Okay, listen, it's your job to make me feel better,
你的职责是让我感觉好起来
not worse, okay?
而不是更差 好吗
She told me that you would do this.
她说你会让我好受些
She--she told me that.
她告诉我的
Wait, Norman. Norman. Norman.
等等 诺曼 诺曼
Let me out. Please, just stay with me.
让我出去 别出去
Let me out!
让我出去
Let me out! Hey, help!
让我出去 救命
Help! Somebody help!
救命 有人吗
Norman.
诺曼
Breathe, Norman.
深呼吸 诺曼
Breathe, Norman.
深呼吸 诺曼
Breathe.
深呼吸
Breathe in,
吸气
two...
两秒
three.
三秒
Out...
吐气
two...
二
three...
三
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表