剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
as I explain in my letter,
我在信中也说明了
but I just need to get home.
但我得回家
You know I have the same goal for you.
你知道我也想让你回家
We work together,
我们相互配合
so you can safely reenter your home environment.
你就能安全回家
My blackouts have actually increased since I've been here.
来这以后我断片的次数增加了
Doesn't that say something?
这难道没说明什么吗
It does,
确实
and I know it's not comfortable,
我也知道这不好受
but it's because we're doing the work.
因为我们还在努力
With all due respect,
无意冒犯
I can't remember any of our work.
但我不记得努力过
I would also like to start medication immediately.
我也会马上开始服药
Norman No, you said
诺曼 不 你说过
that it can help control the blackouts.
这有助于控制我的断片
Medication isn't a guarantee that I'll sign your release.
服药我也不会同意你出院
And what happens if you don't?
那你如果不同意会怎样
I file an affidavit with the court
我会向法♥院♥提交声明书
saying that I think you may be a danger to yourself or others.
声明我认为你可能对自身或他人构成危险
I am reasonably requesting
我是在合理地要求
to be prescribed something
你为我开一些
that you yourself have said in the past might help me.
你之前说过可能帮到我的药物
A-are you now refusing to do that?
你现在拒绝给我开药吗
Should I make a note in my letter to that effect?
我的信中应该提到这点吗
Finish your letter, Norman,
把信写完 诺曼
but we're not done with this.
但这事并没有结束
Hello?
有人吗
Norma?
诺玛
Norma?
诺玛
Dylan!
迪伦
Come in. I'm making curtains.
快进来 我在做窗帘
Someone downstairs is making jam.
楼下有人在做果酱
I'm making that too.
也是我做的
And I'm gonna clean up the basement after this.
之后我还要清理地下室
Why all the sudden home improvements?
怎么突然开始装♥修♥屋子了
Because Alex is helping me fix the place up.
因为亚历克斯要帮我把这修缮一下
I'm so excited.
我好高兴
I've wanted to for years, and now I can do it.
我想了好多年终于如愿了
Will you help me, honey?
帮个忙好吗 亲爱的
Hey, I had a fun idea.
我有个好主意
Why don't you and Emma join me to get the tree this year?
今年你和艾玛跟我一起去买♥♥圣诞树吧
Hmm? You guys are moving so soon.
你们很快就搬走了
I thought it'd be a nice thing for us to do together.
我觉得我们一起做这个挺好的
Yeah, sure.
好
That would be so great.
太好了
Okay.
好的
Hey, how's-- how's Norman?
对了 诺曼怎么样
How's Norman?
诺曼怎么样
He said he wants to come home.
他说他想回家
You know, I won't let him. It's not time.
我不同意 还不到时候
He's just homesick.
他就是想家了
I'll talk some sense into him when I see him tomorrow.
我明天见他时会劝劝他
You can't let him come home.
你不能让他回家
That's what I just said.
我说过了
Don't be dramatic.
别大惊小怪
I need to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
Oh, my God. Did Emma die?
天啊 艾玛死了
What? Y-- No. Jesus, Norma.
什么 天啊 诺玛
No, I just told you we'd go to the Christmas tree thing.
没有 我刚答应你一起去买♥♥圣诞树
Oh, right.
也对
Did you know that Norman had this letter?
你知道这信在诺曼手上
It's--it's meant for Emma. It's from her mom,
这是艾玛的妈妈写给她的
and, uh, I found it here the other day.
那天我在这找到的
Here where?
这里哪里
In here. In--in Norman's room.
就在这 诺曼的房♥间
That's a weird place for it to be.
那真是奇怪了
Let me see it.
让我看看
Do you think that maybe she gave it to him
你想会不会是她住这时
when she stayed at the motel?
给他的
Emma's mom stayed at the motel?
艾玛的妈妈在这住过吗
Norma, her name was in the computer.
诺玛 电脑里有她入住的记录
What are you trying to do? Trap me in a lie or something?
你想干什么 逼我招供还是什么
Why are you lying to me? Why didn't you just tell me
你为什么要骗我 为什么不直接告诉我
that Audrey stayed at the motel?
奥黛丽在这住过
I didn't want to say anything
我不想说
because the woman seemed like she was a mess.
因为那女人看着状态很糟
She was unstable. Fishing for information on Emma.
她情绪不稳定 想打听艾玛的事
I didn't want to get in the middle of it.
我就是不想卷进去
You know what? Fine.
好吧
But why did Norman have this letter?
那为什么信在诺曼手上
Oh, she tried to give it to me too.
她也给过我
I wouldn't take it. I-I guess she gave it to Norman.
我不愿意收 可能她就给诺曼了
Wait, you mean they were alone together?
等等 你是说他们单独见过
You know that she never officially checked out.
你知道她没有办理退房♥手续
What are you trying to say?
你到底想说什么
You know what I'm trying to say.
你知道我想说什么
Okay, so say it.
好 那你说吧
Say it out loud,
大声说出来
'cause it is gonna sound really stupid.
因为肯定一派胡言
Norma Say it, Dylan!
诺玛 说啊 迪伦
Norman has a-- he's got a violent side.
诺曼...他有暴♥力♥倾向
All right? And--and I think that he does things,
懂吗 我认为他做了些事
and he doesn't know that he's done them.
他自己却毫不知情
That's a pretty liberal accusation
你这是随意指控
based on a whole lot of nothing.
没有任何事实依据
Seriously? I mean--
真的吗 我是说...
I--okay.
我...好吧
I agree, this is weird that it was in here,
我也觉得这封信在这很奇怪
but y-you know Norman.
但是你了解诺曼
He has so much empathy.
他同情心泛滥
He was probably just trying to help her out.
他可能只想帮帮她
So I'd forget about it if I were you.
我要是你 早就忘了这事
Yeah, well, you're not me, okay?
好吧 但你不是我
And I care about Emma, and I'm not just gonna let it go.
我在乎艾玛 我不会放手不管
All right? Audrey came by the hospital,
奥黛丽从医院出来
and then she came here,
就到了这里
but now Emma hasn't heard from her since,
但之后艾玛就没她的消息了
and her phone's been disconnected,
她的电♥话♥也打不通
so I'm trying to find her.
所以我要找到她
Okay. Whatever.
行啊 随便
Do what you think you got to do.
做你想做的
Vaya con Dios.
上帝与你同在
Fine. I will.
好 我会的
And I wouldn't let him come home.
我不会让他回家
I already said I wouldn't!
我都说了不会的
All right. Bye, Norma.
好吧 再见 诺玛
Did you start your meds?
你开始吃药了吗
Yeah.
对
You sleep?
你睡得着吗
Not really.
没怎么睡
Yeah, well, that'll go away.
好 会好起来的
You may even sleep more.
你可能会睡得更多
I think I'll sleep better when I'm home in my own bed.
我想回家后在自己床上会睡得更好
You gonna miss your mommy tucking you in?
你想念妈妈给你盖被子了
It's a joke, dude.
开玩笑的 兄弟
Lighten up.
别生气
I'm--I'm sorry if you're homesick.
我很难过你想家了
Oh, no. I'm not homesick, Julian.
不 我没想家 朱利安
I'm going home.
我要回家了
Seriously?
真的吗
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表