剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
and just think about yourself a little.
为自己考虑一点
I got your text.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
What do you want?
你想要我怎样
I'm gonna ask you a direct question.
我就直接问你了
Did you kill Bob Paris?
是你杀了鲍勃·帕里斯吗
I-I'm not gonna dignify that with a response, Rebecca.
我无可奉告 丽贝卡
What is it? What's your endgame here?
到底是什么 你到底想干什么
Okay, look.
好的 听着
I-I know that you told me to let sleeping dogs lie, right,
我知道你告诉我不要自找麻烦
but...
但是
there is $3 million
鲍勃留下的
lying around in a safety deposit box
保险箱里有
that Bob just left behind.
三百万美元
No one knows about it
没人知道这事
because I laundered it for him.
因为钱是我帮他洗的
It's under a fake name.
钱在一个假身份下
So why tell me about it? Why don't you just take it?
为什么告诉我 为什么不把钱拿走
I-I-I can't.
我不能
Look, every safety deposit box requires two keys.
听着 每个保险箱都有两把钥匙
The bank...has one
银行留存一把
and the box renter holds onto the other.
保险箱租借人拿着另一把
Now, I'm betting that Bob doesn't have his key anymore.
我猜那把钥匙已不在鲍勃手上了
I think the man who killed him has it.
我觉得杀他的人拿走了钥匙
Oh, God, we shouldn't be talking about this.
天啊 我们不该讨论这事
Look, Alex,
亚历克斯
I didn't know what I was getting into with Bob.
我不清楚我之前和鲍勃陷入了什么
It--it was fun, but he's gone now.
那很有意思 但他现在死了
So this--this money could be very useful
所以这笔钱对咱们来说可能
for both of us.
非常有用
I-I don't have the key.
钥匙不在我手上
By the way, I need to open a joint checking account
顺便说一下 我要和我妻子开个
with my wife, so if you could send me the forms, okay?
联合支票账户 你能把表格发给我吗
Her name's Norma Louise Bates, B-A-T-E-S.
她叫诺玛·露易丝·贝茨 BATES
Yeah, I know how to spell Bates.
我知道贝茨怎么拼
Have a nice day.
祝你今天过得愉快
Okay. Thanks, Rebecca.
好的 谢了 丽贝卡
Norma?
诺玛
All right, calm down.
好了 冷静点
OCD. Plugged his toilet.
强迫症 把他厕所堵上了
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么好害怕的
Tell him to stop yelling.
让他别叫了
Cover me.
掩护我
Come on. Let's go.
快点 我们走
Come on!
快点跟上
Okay.
好了
Here.
拿着
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
Yes! Hey, we're free.
这就对了 我们自♥由♥了
We're free, baby.
宝贝 我们自♥由♥了
Yeah, Romero.
你好 我是罗梅洛
Sheriff, this is special agent
警长你好 我是缉毒局的
Howard Collins with the DEA.
霍华德·柯林斯特别探员
I'm following up on the Bob Paris case,
我在调查鲍勃·帕里斯一案
and agent Babbitt suggested you might be of some help.
巴比特探员说你也许能帮上忙
Yeah, I told her everything I know.
是的 我把知道的都告诉她了
I understand.
我知道
As with all these things, we followed the money trail
按照惯例 我们追查了资金流向
and have reason to believe that Bob was laundering cash.
有理由相信鲍勃在洗钱
We think he might've been doing it through the local bank,
我们觉得他可能通过本地的
White Pine Bay Federated.
白松湾联邦银行来洗钱
Do you have evidence of this?
对此你们有证据吗
Just looking into it at this point.
现在还在调查
Do you know Rebecca Hamilton?
你认识丽贝卡·汉米尔顿吗
Yeah, yeah, sure. Yeah, she--she's the manager.
认识 她是那家银行的经理
How well would you say you know her?
你跟她有多熟呢
Oh, not well. Uh...
不大熟
In full disclosure, I do have an account there.
坦白说 我在那开了个账户
I mean, it's the only bank in town.
那是镇里唯一的银行
Of course.
没错
I get it, but do you know her personally?
我明白 但是你私下和她熟吗
No, no, no, just through my business at the bank
不 不熟 只是银行业务上有往来
with my accounts there.
毕竟我在那有账户
Why?
怎么了
Would you have any reason
你有理由
to suspect her of money laundering?
怀疑她参与了洗钱活动吗
I've never had reason to suspect her of anything,
我从没怀疑过她什么
but you think she's involved?
你们认为和她有关吗
We believe she had a personal relationship with Bob Paris.
我们认为她和鲍勃·帕里斯有私交
We're just going down the road at this point.
我们在深入调查这一点
No, I understand. Of course, of course.
我明白 那是当然
Well, uh, please let me know if I can be of any more help.
如果需要我帮忙请随时联♥系♥我
Thanks for your time, Sheriff.
谢谢你抽时间配合 警长
Almost.
就差一点
Yeah, you sure this is safe?
你确定这么做安全吗
I mean, getting in a car with a stranger--
我是说 搭陌生人的车
We're the crazy ones, remember?
我们才是疯子 还记得吗
You're hilarious.
你真搞笑
I just-- I've just never done it before.
我只是从没这么干过
Yeah, well, I'm guessing there's a lot of things
我猜你还有很多事情
you've never done before.
从没干过
That's all gonna change tonight, Scout.
今晚以后就不一样了 童子军
Where is it, exactly, that we're going?
我们到底要去哪里
Hey, I want you to do me a favor, okay?
帮我个忙 好吗
Don't kill the fun, buddy. It's ungracious.
别扫兴 兄弟 这样可不讨喜
Come on.
停车吧
Oh, come on!
停车
You losers! God!
你个蠢货 天呐
See the way they looked at us? I hate that.
我讨厌他们看我们的眼神
So how long have you been at Pineview?
你来松景疗养院多久了
About four years.
四年左右吧
Yeah, in for the "B"s.
我去那里全是因为
Bipolar, borderline, blah, blah, blah, blah.
抑郁狂躁症 边缘性人格之类的
I'm really there because my family--
其实我去那是因为我家人
They just don't want me around.
他们只是不想见到我
They're all fancy musicians, very neat, civilized.
他们都是高贵的音乐家 礼貌又体面
I don't fit in. In fact--in fact, I upset them.
我格格不入 反而另他们失望
Come on!
停车
Eat me, you son of a bitch!
有种撞死我 混♥蛋♥
I can't imagine why they would think that.
我想不通他们为什么会那么想
Hey, don't worry.
别担心
We're gonna get there, okay?
我们会到的 好吗
Yeah, I just...
我只是觉得...
Maybe we could just discuss the plan, you know?
也许我们该商量下计划
Just-- we could go somewhere else.
我们可以去其他地方
Every time-- every time my parents come to visit,
每次我父母来看我
they give me cash just to make themselves feel better
都会给我钱 他们不想因为
about locking me up in that pit, okay?
把我关在那鬼地方而愧疚
So tonight, we are going to have an amazing experience,
今晚咱们要好好玩玩
and nothing is gonna stop that. Got it?
不管发生什么 懂了吗
Okay. Got it?
好的 懂了吗
Okay.
好的
Come on, Scout. I told you.
快来 童子军 都说了
Come on.
快来
All right!
太好了
Come on. Thanks, dude.
走吧 谢谢 伙计
No problem. You guys have fun.
不用谢 祝你们玩得开心
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's go. You coming?
走吧 你来吗
You feel that?
你有感觉吗
Do you feel that?
感觉到了吗
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表