剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
and he said that he'd continue working with Dr. Edwards.
他答应会继续配合爱德华兹医生治疗
Pineview's not close.
松景疗养院离这挺远的
So I'll have to drive him.
那我就得开车送他
Thanks for discussing it with me.
谢谢你跟我讨论这事
Alex, please. Please, please, please.
亚历克斯 别这样 别这样
Don't be mad at me. Please?
别生我的气 好吗
You can't be mad. I can't stand it.
别生气 我受不了
I can't stand-- please don't be mad.
我受不了 求你别生气了
Please?
好不好
I just couldn't tell my own son he couldn't come home.
我只是没法不让自己的孩子回家
He was desperate. He was begging me. He's my son.
他很绝望 苦苦哀求 他是我的孩子
What could I do? No, I understand.
我又能怎么办 我理解
He found out we're married too.
他还发现我们结婚了
That's--that's a part of it.
这也是原因之一
He was so vulnerable. So scared.
他很脆弱 很害怕
I--I had to tell him that it was just for the insurance.
我只好告诉他这只是为了保险
Norma. I know. I know it's stupid,
诺玛 我知道 这很蠢
but I just couldn't tell him in the moment.
但我现在还不能告诉他真♥相♥
I was afraid that it would undo all of the progress that he's done,
我怕一告诉他就前功尽弃了
so I will tell him... soon. Okay?
我会告诉他的 很快 好吗
But just not right away.
只是现在还不行
I've screwed everything up.
我把一切都搞砸了
No, no. Yeah, I have.
不 没有 是的 我有
You brought me a big, beautiful TV.
你给我买♥♥了漂亮的大电视
I've just screwed it up.
我都搞砸了
No, no. No, you haven't.
不 不 你没有
You did what you thought was the right thing, okay?
你做了你认为正确的事
You're a mother. I'm not.
你是个母亲 而我不是
I've never been a parent.
我从未做过父亲
We're gonna get through this. Okay?
一切都会过去的 好吗
And I'm going to help you.
我会帮你
And I'm going to help Norman.
也会帮诺曼
He's never had a decent father figure in his life.
他从没有过一个体面的父亲
He just--he needs to adjust.
他只是需要适应
Okay? You did the right thing.
好吗 你做得没错
He's your son. I'm not trying to get in the way of that.
他是你儿子 我不会妨碍这点
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
All right? We'll handle this.
好了 我们会处理好的
I love you.
我爱你
You ready, Norman?
准备好了吗 诺曼
I am.
准备好了
Come on.
走吧
Welcome home, Norman.
欢迎回家 诺曼
Thank you, mother.
谢谢你 母亲
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表