剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on bates motel...
《惊魂序曲》前情提要
Yeah. You're different. What's so different about me?
是的 你与众不同 有什么不同
You're kinda weird.
你有点奇怪
Weird good.
很好的那种奇怪
I shouldn't have done it with someone like you.
我不应该和你这样的人做那种事
I found out today that the city is building a new bypass.
我今天发现市政♥府♥要修一条支路
It'll be the new main road.
以后那就是主干道
I bought a motel that no one is ever gonna know is even there.
我竟然买♥♥了根本不会有人知道的旅馆
So when can you sneak me into my dad's office?
你什么时候能帮我溜进我爸的办公室
Did Jerry Martin have an office here?
杰瑞·马丁是不是在这里有间办公室
I'm not feeling too friendly towards Jerry Martin.
我对杰瑞·马丁没什么好感
They're from a woman.
信是一个女人寄的
B. "All my love, B."
B "我全部的爱 B"
Who's b?
B是谁啊
Norman!
诺曼
What are you doing walking in the rain?
你怎么在雨里走
Come on, get in.
过来 上车
You probably shouldn't tell anyone that you came here.
你最好别告诉别人你来过这里
Norman, what happened?
诺曼 怎么了
Emma got upset and had to leave,
艾玛生我的气 先走了
and Miss Watson was going to give me a ride,
沃森老师让我搭顺风车
but the next thing I remember,
然后我就只记得
I was just running on the road alone,
我一个人在马路上跑
trying to get home.
想要回家
Everything is good, Norman, finally.
终于一切都好了 诺曼
Everything is good.
一切都很好
Hello? This is principal Hudgins calling from
喂 我是白松湾高中的赫金斯校长
I'm sorry to report that one of our teachers,
很遗憾地通知您 我们的一位老师
Blaire Watson, was found dead this morning,
布莱尔·沃森 今晨被证实死亡
the victim of a violent crime
她死于一宗暴♥力♥案件
which is currently being investigated by the sheriff's office.
目前警长办公室正在全力调查
This has been a profound loss for all of us.
这对我们所有人都是巨大的损失
There will be no school Monday
周一学校将会放假
so members of our community can attend her memorial service.
好方便社区成员参加她的追悼会
We encourage everyone to attend
我们希望每个人都能来参加
to celebrate the life of this wonderful teacher.
追念这位优秀教师的一生
What is it?
怎么了
That was the principal of your school.
你们学校校长打来的
What happened?
发生了什么
Norman... What happened last night?
诺曼 昨晚发生了什么事
You said something about Miss Watson was going to give you a ride home?
你好像说 沃森老师要送你回家
Uhhuh. But she didn't?
嗯 但结果没送
You never got in the car?
你根本没上车
I don't remember.
我不记得了
I just remember running home.
我只记得我往家跑
I guess she couldn't have given me a ride if I was running home, right?
如果我是跑回来的 就不可能是她送我了吧
Why?
怎么了
Um... Miss Watson is dead.
沃森老师死了
What?
什么
Apparently, someone killed her.
说是被人杀害了
Man, who is born of a woman,
生为妇人
has but a short time to live, and is full of misery.
却时日无多 充满苦难
He comes up and is cut down like a flower.
他的生命正如花朵一样枯萎
In the midst of life, we are in death.
生活中难免遭遇死亡
Of whom may we seek for our succor, O Lord,
我们去哪寻找救赎 主啊
who is justly displeased because of our sins?
因为我们的罪过而不悦
Yet, O Lord God most holy,
但我们圣洁的主啊
O Lord most mighty, O holy and most merciful savior,
全能的主啊 慈爱的救赎者
deliver us not into the bitter pains of eternal death.
请助我们脱离永恒死亡的痛苦深渊
Do not shut your merciful ears to our prayers,
请用您慈爱的耳朵倾听我们的祈祷
but spare us, Lord most holy,
请宽恕我们 圣洁的主啊
O God most mighty,
全能的主啊
O holy and merciful savior,
慈爱的救赎者啊
most worthy judge eternal.
最值得受赞美的永恒审判官
Suffer us not, in our last hour,
请让我们在最后时日脱离苦海
for any pains of death, to fall from your grace.
死亡的伤痛 都是我主的恩赐
You need to eat something.
你得吃点东西
She was so kind.
她人那么好
I can't imagine why anyone would hurt her.
无法想象为什么会有人伤害她
Sweetheart, you didn't really know her.
宝贝 你并不认识她
You knew only one part of her.
你只认识她的某一面
God knows what else was going on in that woman's life.
天知道那女人还有什么别的事
We only see the tip of the iceberg with--with anyone.
我们对任何人都只能看到冰山一角
We see what people want us to see, but--
我们看到别人想让我们看到的一面 但
But that doesn't mean there wasn't something else underneath.
但表面之下未必就没有秘密了
No, she wasn't a bad person.
不是 她是个好人
No, I'm not saying she was.
我没说她不好
Who would do this to her? I don't know, honey.
谁会那样对她 我不知道 宝贝
But it's not your problem to figure out who, okay?
但要查出凶手不是你的任务 明白吗
To this lake here. You can catch it at 11:00.
走到湖这边 11点就有车了
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
How's it going?
一切可好
Good. It got busy. Everyone came in all at once.
挺好 就是有点忙 客人扎堆了
Where's Norman? He's supposed to be here.
诺曼呢 他应该在这儿的
I-I haven't seen him.
我没看到他
Do you want me to go look -- look for him?
你想让我去找他吗
No, no.
不 不用了
I'll get him. Okay.
我去找他 好
Norman?
诺曼
You're supposed to be in the office.
你该在办公室的
Put that down and get back down there.
把那东西放下 赶快过去
Mother, just let me finish this.
母亲 等我把这个弄完
What does that mean?
什么意思
Five minutes, five hours? You're taking apart a woodchuck.
五分钟还是五小时 你在解剖土拨鼠
I don't know how long that's supposed to take.
我可不知道那得花多久
There's a line of customers. Fine.
有一大堆的客人呢 好吧
And it's a beaver, not a woodchuck.
这是只海狸 不是土拨鼠
It's the first sophisticated animal
这是我第一次有机会
I've had the chance to work on by myself.
独♥立♥处理一只复杂动物
Norman, seriously,
诺曼 说真的
you spend too much time in the basement.
你在地下室里耗费的时间太多了
It's not normal.
这不正常
You need to be out in the world, doing normal things.
你该到外面去 做点正常的事
Can we go driving? You know my test is coming up.
我们能去开车吗 我快考试了
I definitely need to be practicing.
肯定得练习一下
Yes! Yes, we can go driving,
好的 我们去开车
but I need you to come down and help me
但咱家的旅馆房♥间客满
take care of customers in our sold-out motel!
我需要你出来帮我招待客人
Hey, Emma.
艾玛
Hey, Norman. Sorry.
诺曼 抱歉
Wow, it's busy, huh? Yeah, I took care of it.
很忙碌啊 是啊 我都处理好了
Oh, these came for you.
这些是给你的
I guess you sent these to Bradley.
我猜是你寄给布莱德莉的信
I was just concerned about her,
我只是担心她
you know, after the accident.
因为发生了意外嘛
You know, it wasn't an accident.
那不是意外
She jumped off a bridge.
她从桥上跳下去的
It's a euphemism. You know, I know what happened.
我就是说得委婉点 我知道是怎么回事
You know, she's getting out of the mental hospital today.
她今天要从精神病院出院了
Yeah, I ran into Jenna in town. She -- she told me.
我在镇上遇到詹娜 她告诉我的
Why would she tell you about it?
她为什么要和你说这个
Because I asked how bradley was.
因为我问她布莱德莉的近况
Well, well, good.
很好啊
Yeah, yeah, I'm glad she's better.
我很高兴她好多了
Hi, honey.
亲爱的
Hi, mom.
妈妈
Heard we're going home.
听说我们要回家了
What's that?
这是干什么的
I want to start paying you rent.
我打算开始付你房♥租了
I know I keep saying I'm gonna move out,
我知道我一直说要搬出去
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表