剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Is that what you said?
你刚是那么说的吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我听不懂你的话
You said-- you--
你说...你...
Did you say you were a unicorn?
你说你是只独角兽吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我听不懂你的话
You did!
你说的
Well, thank you. Thank you for--
谢谢你 谢谢你
for being whatever it is that you said.
不管你说了什么
That you say that you are.
你说自己是什么那些话
Okay. Yeah, you're very welcome.
好的 不客气
Warm air.
暖气
I can feel warm air in the house.
我能感受到家里的暖气
You got it working. Yes.
你修好了 对
I did. Good.
修好了 太好了
Well, you just needed a new control panel.
只需换个新控制面板
That was it.
就这样
Oh, great. Thank you. You're welcome.
太好了 谢谢你 不客气
Oh, by the way,
顺便说一下
if you ever want to get rid of that old furnace,
如果你想处理掉那个旧炉子
uh, just call us and we'll pick it up.
打给我们 我们会来收走
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm glad that you didn't try and fire this thing up,
还好你没尝试点燃这个
'cause there's a crack in the firebox,
因为火室里有个缝
and it could have inadvertently gassed the whole house.
一不小心满屋都是漏气
So that's good. Oh, okay. We'll get rid of it.
所以还好 好 我们会处理掉的
I just got married, and my husband and I
我刚结婚 我和丈夫
are gonna clean out all this junk, so--
打算把废物都清理掉 所以
Nice. Congratulations. Thank you.
真好 恭喜 谢谢
Yeah. Sign your life away, please.
签个字吧
Yeah. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Thanks. Oh. Hello, Mother.
谢谢 你好 母亲
Oh, this is my son, Norman.
这是我儿子 诺曼
Steve just fixed the heating for us.
史蒂夫刚为我们修好暖气
Oh, great. Thank you so much.
太好了 十分感谢
You can show yourself out.
那就不送了
Oh, all right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
So I hear you and your husband
我听到你和你丈夫
are going to be cleaning out my basement.
要清空我的地下室
Wouldn't you want that?
你难道不想吗
Wouldn't you want a more functioning workshop?
你不想要一个功能更完备的工作室吗
Not particularly.
并没有
You're just trying to find any reason
你只是在到处找借口
to be mad at me.
冲我发火
You know, sometimes growing is so hard.
有时候成长很难
It's hard for me too.
对我来说也很难
But if you just open yourself up to it,
但只有你坦然接受
things can be good, honey.
也不是什么坏事 宝贝
Would you please make an effort?
你能努力试试吗
Please?
求你了
Will you?
好吗
Okay.
好
I invited Alex for dinner.
我叫了亚历克斯来吃晚饭
I hope I didn't make too much food.
但愿菜没做太多
I figured two grown men-- better safe than sorry.
我想俩成年人多做点总没错
No, it looks great.
不多 很好
I'm so nervous.
我好紧张
Oh, it's gonna be fine, honey.
会没事的 宝贝
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
I'm glad you're joining us for dinner.
很高兴你能来吃饭
Norman, would you please set out the napkins?
诺曼 你能去摆一下餐巾吗
Of course.
好的
I like the-- the curtains
我喜欢你厨房♥里做的
you made in the kitchen.
那些窗帘
You do?
真的吗
Yeah. Thank you.
真的 谢谢
I-I love sewing.
我喜欢针线活
I haven't done it in a long time.
很长时间没做了
Well, you're good at it.
你做得很好
Oh, it's just easy. Just push.
很简单 推就行
Uh, would you pass the green beans, Sheriff?
能麻烦把青豆递给我吗 警长
Yeah.
好
How about you, uh, you call me Alex, Norman?
叫我亚历克斯就好 诺曼
All right. Thank you, Alex.
好 谢谢 亚历克斯
Now, I'd love it if you told me
现在能给我讲讲
all about the-- the motel, Norman.
旅馆的情况吗 诺曼
You know, what you do and how it works
比如你要做什么 要怎么做
so I could help out if you need it.
你如果需要我就能帮你
Oh, it's really very simple.
真的非常简单
People check in and then they check out.
客人入住 然后退房♥
Norman. Really, Mother.
诺曼 真的 母亲
What else is there?
不然还有什么
Oh, I've already looked up a couple
我已经找了
of part-time jobs
几份兼♥职♥
that'll allow me to pay for my own insurance.
我就能自己付保险了
That's not necessary. It is to me.
没必要 我觉得有必要
I'm an adult.
我成年了
I don't need to be on my step-daddy's insurance.
我不需要靠我继父的保险
You know, actually, I think that's great.
其实我觉得这主意不错
I think it's great that y-you want to be independent, Norman.
我支持你要独♥立♥的想法 诺曼
I think that shows character.
我觉得那样很有个性
Oh, really?
真的
Do you, Alex? That's nice.
真的吗 亚历克斯 很好
Okay, Norman. Don't be rude.
好了 诺曼 别没礼貌
This isn't easy for any of us.
大家都不好受
W-we're all trying here.
我们都在努力
W-we?
我们
We--we--we as in...
我们 我们
I-is this how it's gonna be from now on?
所以之后都会是这样吗
Yes. We're married.
对 我们结婚了
Look, I know this seems weird.
听着 我知道好像很奇怪
I-I know that you spent your whole life
我也知道很长时间以来
with it just being the two of you,
都是你们母子相依为命
but you're gonna get used to this.
可你会习惯现在这样
It's gonna take time, but you're gonna get used to this.
会费点时间 但你会习惯
Okay. Alex?
好 亚历克斯
There's something that you don't seem to understand.
有些事你似乎不懂
Nothing is going to change.
什么都不容易
You can be married to her. You can be sleeping with her.
你可以娶她 和她上♥床♥
But you're never gonna get in between us.
但你永远拆不散我们
I'm not trying to.
我没想拆散
Norman, there's room in the human heart
诺曼 每个人的心中
for more than one person.
不只能容下一个人
Didn't--doesn't diminish the love that's already there.
另一个人出现并不会削减之前的爱
Oh, really?
真的吗
Imagine that we are on a ship at sea.
如果我们在海上一艘船上
The ship is going down.
船要沉了
And there is one tiny boat
而只有一艘小船
and room and provisions for two.
船上只有两个位置
Who are you gonna put in that boat with you?
你会让谁上船和你一起逃生
Well, maybe you and I get in, Norman,
那就咱俩上小船 诺曼
and we leave her on the ship.
把她留在沉船上
No, Alex, don't make jokes.
够了 亚历克斯 别开玩笑
That's inappropriate.
现在不是时候
Because it's--it's--it's-- it's ludicrous.
因为这 这根本就是鬼扯
We are not in a sinking ship.
我们没在沉船上
We are in a big beautiful warm house,
咱们在漂亮又温暖的大房♥子里
and we're all fine.
大家都很好
You are such a hypocrite, Mother.
你真虚伪 母亲
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表