剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I'm coming home.
我要回家
As soon as I can.
我想尽快回家
Is that--is that something that you can just do?
你可以想回就回吗
I signed myself in voluntarily.
我是自愿入院的
I can leave whenever I want.
我想什么时候离开都可以
Has something happened, Norman?
出什么事了吗 诺曼
No. No, no.
没 没有
Well, Dylan said that you were doing really well.
迪伦说你在那里情况很好
I mean, don't you think it would be good
你不觉得再待一段时间
to give it a little more time?
会比较好吗
Oh, well, Dr. Edwards thinks I've made significant progress
爱德华兹医生觉得我大有好转
and it's time for me to come home.
可以回家了
Is there some reason I shouldn't?
我有什么理由不该回来吗
Of course not. I'm just surprised.
当然没有 我只是很惊讶
I'm sure you are.
我想也是
I'll let you know when you can pick me up.
我会告诉你什么时候来接我
I'd like to know the procedure for checking myself out, please.
我想知道怎么给自己办出院手续
I'm a voluntary patient here.
我是自愿入院的
I believe that means I can go home whenever I feel I'm ready.
所以只要我觉得自己没问题了就能回家
Not exactly.
比非如此
There are protocols.
这是有规定的
As a voluntary patient,
自愿入院的病人
we ask that you write what we call
我们会要求你写一份
a "three-day letter" formally requesting your release.
"三日申请书"正式请求出院
We then have 72 hours to assess whether or not
我们就有72小时评估
you meet the release requirements.
你是否满足出院要求
What happens if I just stop payment?
我如果不付钱了会怎样
Well, you've already been pre-approved
你的保险公♥司♥已预先
by your insurance company for three months.
支付了三个月的费用
My insurance?
我买♥♥保险了
Well, your stepfather's.
是你继父的
Yes, we had to pull some strings to get you approved
对 我们动用关系才让你的费用
for coverage quite quickly.
那么快获批
Hmm. Oh, I see.
我明白了
Yes, you've arranged payment with--
付款事宜都是你们和...
with my stepfather.
和我继父安排的
I understand and--and--and very much appreciate you doing that.
我理解也很感激你们那么做
Everyone here has been so very thoughtful and kind,
这里所有人都很体贴和友善
uh, but I'm leaving, and so I will just go
但我打算出院 我要去
and prepare the necessary paperwork.
准备必要的文件
Norman.
诺曼
Yeah?
怎么了
Have you told Dr. Edwards your wishes?
你和爱德华兹医生说过你想出院了吗
Not yet.
还没有
I will.
我会告诉他的
Well, Dad, you don't understand that I can dictate the terms!
爸爸 你不明白我能开条件的
That's not how it works with her.
那对她没有用
She doesn't play by any rules.
她不按规矩办事
Emma, please. Listen to me!
艾玛 拜托 听我说
I know her.
我了解她
I wish she was a different person, but she's not.
我也希望她会改变 可她没有
She's thinking she's got a daughter that may not die.
她以为自己的女儿不会死了
What that means to her, who knows?
谁知道那对她意味着什么
But I guarantee you it's about her,
但我向你保证她只在乎自己
and not about you.
而不在乎你
I, uh, brought some breakfast.
我带了早餐过来
We're fighting about my mother.
我们在为我母亲的事吵架
It's not a fight. It's a discussion.
不是吵架 是讨论
Dylan, you can back me up here.
迪伦 帮我说句话
Audrey was a mess at the hospital, yeah?
奥黛丽在医院时状态很糟吧
You met my mother?
你见到我母亲了
Dylan, please tell her.
迪伦 告诉她
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没告诉我
I--
我...
I didn't want to upset you.
我不想让你心烦
You, uh,
你...
you left this.
你忘拿这个了
Thank you.
谢谢
So your, uh, your--your dad finally told you
你父亲最终还是告诉你
that she came to the hospital.
她来过医院了
I'm sorry I didn't tell you myself.
我很抱歉没亲自告诉你
I should have.
我应该告诉你的
But your--your dad had really strong feelings about her,
但你父亲对她很反感
and she--she seemed--
她看着...
she seemed complicated.
她看着心事重重
Her cell phone's no longer in service.
她的电♥话♥停机了
What?
什么
That's what we were fighting about.
所以我们才吵起来
He told me about the hospital, and I tried to call her,
他说了医院的事后我想打给她
and it was one of these automated messages--
就听到自动语♥音♥提示
"This phone is no longer in service" thing.
"您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥已停机"之类的
Well, m-maybe she got a new number.
她可能换号♥了
Yeah,
是啊
or maybe she forgot to pay the bill.
也可能她忘记付话费了
Or couldn't afford it.
或是付不起
Or just didn't bother telling us she changed it.
或只是懒得告诉我们她换号♥了
I can't help that she's my mother and she reached out,
她是我母亲我也没办法 她找过我
and I--I want to see her, but I just don't know where she is.
我就想见她 但不知道她在哪里
Yeah.
请进
Rebecca Hamilton from the bank is here to see you.
银行的丽贝卡·汉米尔顿要见你
She says she has your new checks.
她说有你的新支票
Asked if she could give them to you personally.
问能不能亲自给你
Yeah, that's fine. Yeah. Have her come in.
好 没问题 让她进来
That's what I thought you'd say.
我就知道你会这么说
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Uh, you busy?
你忙吗
No. Yeah, we're good. Thanks.
不忙 没事了 谢谢
Maybe not such a good idea for you to be showing up here.
你或许不该来这里
I came here on official bank business.
我是为银行公务来的
For your joint checking account.
你的联合支票账户
Alex Romero and Norma Bates.
亚历克斯·罗梅洛和诺玛·贝茨
And I also wanted to say good-bye.
我也想跟你道别
You're leaving? Yeah.
你要走了 是的
I'm going back to Indiana, um,
我要回印第安纳了
to see my mom, who's not doing so well.
去看我妈妈 她身体不太好
Nothing really keeping me here.
我在这也没什么留恋
Um, listen, just so you know,
我就想告诉你
uh, everything that we discussed
我们谈过的事
worked out just fine, so thank you--
都没问题了 所以 谢谢你
Good. I'm glad. Okay, but I told you
很好 我很高兴 但我告诉过你
the DEA called me about you.
缉毒局来电♥话♥问起过你
You might want to be sure they don't need you
你走之前或许该弄清楚
before you disappear off the radar.
他们不会找你
Alex, I need to leave.
亚历克斯 我得离开
I'm going back home to see my sick mother.
我要回家看望我生病的妈妈
However they want to view that is up to them.
不管他们会怎么想
Anyway,
总之
you take care of yourself.
保重
Norman?
诺曼
What are you doing?
你在做什么
We're supposed to be having therapy.
我们该给你治疗了
I want to be discharged.
我想出院
I am writing a letter explaining my reasons,
我在写信解释原因
but I understand that I need your approval too.
但我知道还需要你批准
I want to go home.
我想回家
Can we talk about this?
我们能谈谈这个吗
Of course we can,
当然能
but I'm not changing my mind.
但我不会改变主意
I am willing to continue working with you
我很乐意继续找你
on an outpatient basis,
看门诊
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表