剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Bates Motel"...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
I... it's my mother.
我... 是我母亲
She doesn't know what she's doing.
她不知道自己在做什么
I'm not telling him anything.
我什么都没跟他说
Why don't you come with me, son?
到我这里来 孩子
Excuse me? Uh, Dr. Edwards?
不好意思 请问是爱德华兹医生吗
My son has terrible blackouts.
我儿子有严重的记忆断片症状
He's being held at Willamette County Psych Ward.
现在他被关在威拉米特县医院精神病房♥
Would you please help me?
求您帮帮我
There could be up to 30 people on the waiting list.
等候名单上有30人在等
Well, there should be enough here
这些钱应该足够
for the first two months' stay.
头两个月用了
Is Norman Bates related to you?
你是诺曼·贝茨的亲属吗
I'm marrying his mother.
我要和他母亲结婚了
I know you killed that woman.
我知道你杀了那个女人
And you-- you're trying to pin it all on me
你想把一切都嫁祸于我
and have me locked up!
还把我关起来
Mother!
母亲
Okay, we're gonna take you to get some help.
我们去找人帮你
I love you. I hope you know that.
我爱你 但愿你明白
Are you ready for your orientation, Norman?
准备好心理定向面谈了吗 诺曼
Somebody took my belt.
有人拿走了我的腰带
Well, no one wears belts around here.
这里没人系腰带
See?
你看
Why?
为什么
Because it's safer.
因为这样更安全
Come on.
走吧
Walk with me.
跟我来
Sorry I'm late. I had to stop for gas.
不好意思迟到了 去加了点油
No big deal.
没关系
It's not like we're doing anything important here.
这事又不是很重要
Can you lean into me a little?
你能靠我近一点吗
Like maybe we've had physical contact
就像咱们不是
before this moment?
第一次身体接触
This is weird.
这太尴尬了
I'm-- I'm sorry last night was so hard.
我很抱歉昨晚你那么难受
You're doing the right thing for him.
你这是为了他好
I hope so.
希望如此
Sheriff Romero?
罗梅洛警长
Norma Bates?
诺玛·贝茨
We're ready for you.
到你们了
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Ready as I'll ever be.
早就准备好了
We are gathered here
我们欢聚于此
to join this man and this woman in matrimony,
见证这对恋人喜结连理
which is an honorable estate
这是圣洁的殿堂
and is not to be entered into lightly
不可随意踏入
but with great reverence and discretion.
我们受感而心怀崇敬 举止谨慎
From this day forward,
从今天起
you will belong entirely to each other.
你们将完全属于彼此
Together in mind, together in heart--
心灵相通 心心相印
Okay, you can skip this part.
好了 你可以跳过这段
We-- we know all this.
我们都知道了
Sorry, she's nervous, Connie.
不好意思 她有点紧张 康妮
Together in heart, together in soul
心心相印 灵魂相伴
for all eternity.
长相厮守
Alexander, do you take this woman
亚历山大 你是否愿意这位女士
to be your lawfully wedded wife?
成为你的合法妻子
Do you promise to love, honor, and protect her
不论疾病还是健康
in sickness and in health
都爱她 尊重她 保护她
till death do you part?
至死不渝
I do.
我愿意
Norma, do you take this man
诺玛 你是否愿意这位先生
to be your lawfully wedded husband?
成为你的合法丈夫
Do you promise to love, honor, and protect him,
不论疾病还是健康
in sickness and in health,
都爱他 尊重他 保护他
till death do you part?
至死不渝
I do.
我愿意
Do you have the rings?
戒指带了吗
Yeah.
带了
I've got hers, Connie.
我只带了她的 康妮
Mine just-- it's getting adjusted.
我的那个 还在调尺寸
By the authority vested in me by the State of Oregon,
我以俄勒冈州赋予的权力
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
宣布二位结为夫妇
You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了
Thanks for doing that.
谢谢你这么做
You're welcome.
不客气
So, I'll be over after work with my stuff.
我下班后就把东西搬过来
What stuff?
什么东西
You do realize I have to move in with you?
你明白我得搬来和你同住吧
Yeah. Okay, of course.
是的 当然
Norma, it-- it has to look real.
诺玛 得演得像一点
I'm an elected official.
我是群众选出来的官员
I need people to trust me, okay?
得让他们信任我 好吗
I'm not supposed to be cutting legal corners and marrying--
我不能钻法律的空子 结婚...
Have they met you? Funny.
他们见过你吗 真好笑
Hey, this was your idea. It wasn't mine.
是你的主意 不是我的
You wanted to do it.
是你想这么做的
Yeah, yeah. You've got to commit to it.
好 好 那就得认真对待
Okay, it's not a joke.
这不是儿戏
What we're doing is illegal.
我们这么做是违法的
I could easily lose my job,
我很可能丢掉工作
not to mention I already have enough people pissed off at me
况且已经有很多人对我不满意了
who would love to see me get in trouble for something,
他们巴不得看我惹上麻烦
including the DEA.
包括缉毒局
The DEA investigates fake marriages?
缉毒局还管假结婚吗
Don't make me regret doing this.
你别逼我后悔
Okay, fine, I get it. I get it.
好吧 我明白了 明白了
Yeah, sure. Move in.
好的 没问题 搬来吧
It's gonna be fine, okay?
不会有事的 好吗
I'm an easy roommate. I work a lot.
我很好相处 工作也很多
It's not forever.
又不是永远住一起
Okay. All right?
好吧 行吧
See you tonight, okay? Okay.
晚上见 好吗 好的
All right? Yeah, I'm fine.
没事吧 没事 我很好
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
I feel like I've been through hell and back,
我感觉自己从鬼门关活了过来
but here I am,
但结果却是
dragging a hunk of metal down the street
拖着个金属杆走在街上
like nothing's changed.
和原来一样
You know, I...
你知道吗 我...
I worked with this guy once who--
我以前有个同事
he-- he lost his leg in a drilling accident
他在一次钻井事故中失去了一条腿
and,
然后
he suffered from--
他就患上了
from phantom limb syndrome.
幻肢综合征
His-- his mind was so used to, you know,
他心里已习惯了
to the leg being there that it--
腿还在那里
it tricked him into thinking it was there
而他也这样相信了
even though it wasn't.
尽管腿已经不在了
So you're saying I'm gonna have phantom tank syndrome?
所以你是说我会得氧气罐幻觉综合征
Well, you know, it's a, uh,
这种症状只发生在
it's a pretty small, selective group--
小部分特定群体身上
but I'm sure they have an Internet site.
但我肯定他们还有专门网站
I'm thinking about firing Gunner.
我在考虑把加纳炒了
Why?
为什么
I mean, if he worked for me, I'd fire Gunner,
如果他为我工作 我也会炒了他
but w-why specifically?
但具体是因为什么
I'm thinking about getting out of the, uh--
我打算不干...
the weed-growing business.
大♥麻♥种植
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表