剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I dare you.
你敢不敢
Just say it. Just say it.
说吧
Fine. I slept with my brother.
好 我是和我哥哥发生过关系
What do you want from me?
你到底想怎样
I want your gracious help in finding Caleb.
我想让你帮我找到凯勒
You know where he is.
你知道他在哪里
But I don't know where he is.
但我不知道他在哪里
Norma.
诺玛
Come on.
少来
Why are you trying to protect him,
你为什么要保护
some--somebody who hurt you?
一个伤害过你的人
Do you think that it was your fault?
你觉得那是你的错吗
It wasn't your fault.
那并不是你的错
How much older was he than you, Norma?
他当时比你大几岁 诺玛
How much?
大多少
Four years.
四岁
He's not a nice person, Norma.
他不是好人 诺玛
He abandoned your son
他狠狠揍了我之后
after he beat the shit out of me.
就不管你们的儿子
How did he know that I wouldn't come after Dylan?
他怎么知道我不会去报复迪伦呢
I don't know.
我不知道
You know, I don't know.
我不知道
What would it be like if that information got out
如果你和你哥哥有个孩子的
that you had a child with your brother?
消息流传开来会怎么样
Your husband would find out who he really married.
你丈夫会知道他到底娶了什么人
Your husband's a public official.
你丈夫是公务人员
Please don't do that.
请不要这么做
Then don't put me in this position, Norma.
那就别逼我这么做 诺玛
You do the right thing.
你得做对的事
So do you, uh-- do you like it here?
你喜欢这里吗
"Like's" a strong word,
"喜欢"有点言重
but I do think it might be doing me some good here.
但我觉得这可能对我有帮助
That's good.
那很好
Glad to hear that, Norman.
很高兴听你这么说 诺曼
Oh, have you, uh--
你最近...
have you heard any news from Emma lately?
有艾玛的消息吗
Uh, yeah.
有
Yeah, I have.
我有
She's--you know, she's getting better every day.
她情况一天比一天好
You know, she's getting stronger,
她身体越来越好
no more tubes, so...
不再用插管 所以...
she's, uh--
她...
she's pretty amazing.
她状态很棒
Look, Norman, there's something that I need to tell you.
听着 诺曼 我要告诉你一些事
You and Emma.
你和艾玛
Something happened.
发生了些事
Yeah.
没错
Dylan, I'm--I'm glad.
迪伦 我很高兴
You are?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I-I get it,
我能理解
the--the two of you.
你俩
I-I really do.
我真的理解
Oh, uh, do you remember much about our dad?
你对我们父亲还有印象吗
I mean, uh, your stepdad, Sam?
你的继父 萨姆
You know, he, uh...
他...
He was a really unhappy man.
他真的是一个很阴郁的人
That's probably the one thing I remember the most.
我最清楚的大概就是这点
He could get really angry.
他会变得很暴躁
And he was drunk a lot.
并且总是醉酒
He wasn't nice to Norma
他对诺玛
or me or--or you.
对我和你 都不太好
You know, I don't really remember that much more, you know.
其他的我就没什么印象了
I kind of, like, made a career
我只是喜欢
out of not being home.
经常不在家
Never mind. It's, uh--
不要紧...
Don't think about it anymore.
别再想了
Things are good now.
现在没事了
You're happy, and I'm getting better.
你很快乐 我也在好转
Your shot.
该你击球了
We, um--
我们...
I actually--I actually hung out with him
我其实还经常和他
quite a bit, you know?
一起玩的 你知道吗
He--he's doing really well there.
他在那边恢复的不错
Really? You really think so?
真的吗 你真这么认为吗
Why?
为什么
Uh, I--I don't know.
我 我不知道
He just--
他只是
he seems like he's calmer and--
他看上更平静了 而且
I don't know-- more--he's--he's more open.
我也不知道 他更开朗了
Mayb--I think he's just more at peace in a way--
可能在某种程度上他更平和了
That is the best news that I could ever hear, Dylan.
这是我听过的最好的消息了 迪伦
How's, uh--
那么...
How's the husband?
你的新丈夫怎么样
He is very good.
他非常好
You didn't tell Norman, did you? He doesn't know.
你没告诉诺曼吧 他还不知道
No, I didn't say anything to Norman.
没 我什么也没跟诺曼说
Although I don't really understand why we all feel like
虽然我真不明白为何我们都觉得
it might bother him to hear that you're seeing someone, but--
他不会喜欢你和别人在一起 但
Well, because it's just-- you know, he--
因为 你知道他
we--we're very close, and he's fragile.
我们很亲近 他又很脆弱
Did it ever occur to you that if you keep treating people
你有没有想过如果一直
like they're fragile, it might keep them
认为别人很脆弱
from ever getting stronger?
可能会使他们永远无法强大
You become a philosopher in Portland?
你去波特兰后改行当哲学家了吗
No, but I--
没有 但我
Look, I just-- I spent a lot of time
只是我在医院的时候
thinking in the hospital, and...
思考了很久 而且
I'm just-- I'm really impressed
我只是被艾玛的
by how Emma just dives into things, you know, and--
勇气和激♥情♥所感动 而且
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
对 没错
Glad Emma's got it down.
很高兴艾玛做到了
I'm, uh--
我
I'm gonna be moving to Seattle
我准备和他们父女
with her and her dad.
一起搬去西雅图
There's a really great hospital there for Emma,
那边有家很好的医院能帮到艾玛
and she needs to be monitored a lot
而且手术后第一年
in the first year.
需要密切观察她
I see.
我明白了
When?
什么时候
Soon.
很快
They, uh--
他们
they're renting their house out right now,
他们眼下要把房♥子租出去
but it's on the market.
房♥子也已挂牌出♥售♥了
And Will got a job at a college up there.
威尔在那边大学里找了份工作
Soon like-- like, in a month?
很快是指一个月后就走吗
I don't know, a few days?
我不知道 几天后吧
Norma, it's gonna-- it's gonna be fine.
诺玛 会没事的
I promise, okay? It's--
我保证 好吗
I'm not gonna disappear.
我不会消失的
Okay.
好吧
You should come to dinner some night
你走之前过来
before you leave, okay?
一起吃个晚饭 好吗
Okay. I'll call you, all right?
好的 到时联♥系♥
Okay.
好的
Dylan, I meant to ask you,
迪伦 我想问问你
have you spoken to your dad recently?
你最近和你父亲联♥系♥过吗
No, why?
没有 怎么了
I just thought I should probably
我只是想应该
check in with him, see how he is.
关心一下他 看他好不好
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表