剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Bates Motel"...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
Come on, Norma.
拜托 诺玛
Come on. Come on, baby. Come on!
醒醒 拜托 宝贝 醒醒
Come on.
醒醒
Mother?
母亲
Come on, let's move. Let's move. Let's move.
快点 快点
You are so fast!
你跑得真快
I don't like it when you run away.
我不想离你那么远
It's just a game.
这只是游戏
You know I'd never leave you.
你知道我永远不会离开你
You know it's just a game, right?
这只是游戏 好吗
You promise, Mother?
你保证吗 母亲
You'll never leave me alone?
永远不会离开我
I promise, Norman.
我保证 诺曼
I promise.
我保证
Where were you when this happened?
事发时你在哪里
I was at the house I lived in
在我结婚前的
before we got married.
那座房♥子里
How long were you married to Norma Bates?
你跟诺玛·贝茨结婚多久了
Two weeks.
两周
I'm very sorry.
我很遗憾
Have you seen this?
你见过这个吗
Did you know she was leaving you?
你知道她打算离开你吗
No, she wasn't leaving me.
不 她不是要离开我
Well, something was going on,
肯定是发生了什么
because this very clearly looks like
因为这看着显然是
an attempted murder-suicide.
自杀式谋杀未遂
This is my mother's. I'd like to keep this.
这是我母亲的 我想留下
It's evidence.
这是证据
No, the letter's evidence. I'm keeping the ring.
不 信是证据 戒指我留下
And if I were you, I'd question her son,
换做我 我会询问她的儿子
Norman Bates.
诺曼·贝茨
He's awake. Thanks.
他醒了 谢谢
You're being released to go home.
你可以出院回家了
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢你
Do you need us to call anyone?
需要帮你给谁打电♥话♥吗
About what?
为什么
Any relatives--
打给你的亲人
someone to come pick you up.
让他们来接你
You've lost your mother.
你母亲已经不在了
You understand this, right?
你知道的 对吧
Carbon monoxide poisoning
一氧化碳中毒
can affect memory.
可能会影响记忆
I'm so sorry, Norman.
我很遗憾 诺曼
I--I know this must be very hard for you.
我知道你一定很难过
Grieving's a complicated process.
哀悼的过程很复杂
These will guide you through it.
这些会对你有帮助
Okay-- orderly will be here soon
好了 护理员很快
with your things.
就把你的东西拿来
We're checking out Norman Bates.
诺曼·贝茨出院
I'll take him.
我来接他
No, I don't want you to drive me home.
不 我不想让你送我回家
No, no. It's okay. Let's just go home.
没事的 我们回家
You think I'm putting up with any of your crap,
你别再以为我会
you think again.
继续忍♥着你
My mother would just be touched
我母亲知道你这样对待
at how you're handling her son,
她这辈子最爱的儿子
who she loved more than anything on this earth.
一定会很感动
Oh, yeah? That wasn't a suicide.
是吗 那不是自杀
We both know that.
咱们都很清楚
I-I-I tried to warn you.
我试过警告你
I tried to warn both of you it was never going to work.
我试过警告你们不会有好结果
You pushed her too far, and you broke her.
你对她苦苦相逼 让她崩溃
Now, I-I-if she has gone,
现在她死了
it is your fault.
那是你的错
That's not true. No, it is true.
不是这样 就是这样
I don't want you anywhere near me.
我不想你靠近我
I don't want you at the house,
我不想在家看到你
and I do not want you near her
我也不想你在殡仪馆或
at that funeral home or at the funeral.
葬礼现场靠近她
I don't want to see you ever again.
我不想再见到你
Go on--go on, cut me out of everything.
继续啊 把一切都和我撇清
I don't care now--she's gone, so what does it matter?
我不在乎 她都死了 还在乎什么
What are you gonna do, kill me in the hallway?
你要做什么 在走廊杀了我吗
No, I'm gonna prove you did it,
不 我要证明是你做的
you piece of shit.
你个混♥蛋♥
What was that all about? I don't know.
怎么回事 我不知道
Mother?
母亲
I'll be patient, Mother.
我会耐心等你 母亲
Sheriff?
警长
I-I need to see Norma Bates.
我要看看诺玛·贝茨
Sheriff, I'm--I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
警长 对你妻子的过世我深表遗憾
Where is she? What drawer did you put her in?
她在哪里 你把她放哪个抽屉了
I don't think it's a good idea for you to be in here.
我觉得你不该来这里
This probably isn't a good idea, Sheriff.
这么做不明智 警长
I'm her husband! Where the hell is she?
我是她丈夫 她在哪里
I love you.
我爱你
I always will, whether you're here or not, okay?
不论生死 我都永远爱你
What do I have to do, Mother?
我要怎么办 母亲
Mother.
母亲
Hello?
你好
Hello, is Alex Romero available?
你好 亚历克斯·罗梅洛在吗
He doesn't live here anymore.
他不住在这里了
Is this the home of Norma Bates?
这是诺玛·贝茨家吗
Yes, yes, it is, but she's not here.
是的 但她不在家
This--this is her son Norman.
我是她的儿子 诺曼
I-I'm sorry, who is this?
抱歉 请问你是谁
This is Justin Willcock at Willcock & Son Funeral Home.
我是威尔考克父子殡仪馆的贾斯丁·威尔考克
I am so sorry for the loss of your mother, Norman.
对你母亲的过世我深表遗憾 诺曼
Yes--yes, well, thank you.
谢谢你
They're delivering the body from the morgue later today.
他们今天晚点会把尸体从太平间运过来
Would you be available to sit down
你有空过来
and discuss funeral arrangements?
商量下葬礼的安排吗
Sure--sure, why not?
当然 当然
I could come by later this morning.
我上午等会儿就过去
That will be perfect, Norman.
那太好了 诺曼
And you should bring whatever outfit you would like us to put her in.
你可以带希望她穿的衣服过来
Hello?
还在吗
Are-- are you there, Norman?
还在听吗 诺曼
Yes, I'm here. I'll--I'll bring it.
在听 我会带去的
And will the sheriff, your stepfather,
那个警长 就是你继父
be joining us as well?
也会参加吗
No-- no, he will not.
不 他不会
He was only married to her for two weeks,
他们结婚才两周
so I will be planning the funeral, okay?
所以由我来筹划葬礼 好吗
Yes.
好的
Thank you. Good-bye.
谢谢你 再见
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Oh, I--I just dropped it.
我不小心弄掉的
It was broken,
它坏了
and I'm just trying to get it to the dumpster.
我想把它扔进垃圾桶
Are you Norman Bates?
你是诺曼·贝茨吗
Yes, yes, I am.
是的 我是
I'm Detective Chambers from the Oregon State Police.
我是俄勒冈州警♥察♥局的钱伯斯警探
I'd like to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Well, of course.
当然可以
She was falling asleep, and I came in, as I often do,
她当时睡着了 我照常进屋
to say good night.
和她说晚安
I sat down next to her on the bed,
我在床上挨着她坐下
and I just wound up falling asleep too.
结果我也睡着了
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表