剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
The truth is, I just...
其实 我只是...
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm--I'm not all that excited about it anymore.
我没那么感兴趣了
And, um,
而且
I'd like to try and do something--
我想尝试做一些
something different with my life.
与以往不同的事
Something-- something better.
更好的事
So you're gonna give up the farm?
所以你要放弃农场吗
Well, I mean, I was only renting it, so...
农场只是我租来的 所以...
I'm just going to be out the money for the barn,
我打算攒钱把谷仓买♥♥下
but whatever.
但不要紧
Well, breakfast is from 7:00 to 8:30;
早餐时间是七点到八点半
lunch is from 12:00 to 1:00;
午餐是十二点到一点
dinner's from 5:00 to 6:00.
晚餐是五点到六点
You can make phone calls here.
你可以在这里打电♥话♥
Phone use is restricted until administration allows access,
只有管理部门同意才能打电♥话♥
and then there's a ten-minute time limit,
并且只能通话十分钟
and your calls will be monitored by a staff member.
通话也在工作人员监控之中
Now, after your initial consultation with Dr. Edwards,
爱德华兹医生对你进行初步诊断后
he's going to set up a daily therapy schedule for you.
他会为你制定一个日常治疗方案
When you have free time,
你如果空闲了
you can spend it in your room
可以待在自己屋里
or here in the patient lounge,
也可以来病人休息室
or outside in permitted areas.
或到户外允许范围内活动
Have you any questions so far?
你目前有什么问题吗
Yes, how long will I be here?
有 我要在这里待多久
That's up to Dr. Edwards.
这得听爱德华兹医生的
But--but is it like, a week, two weeks?
要一周还是两周
Well, it's different for everybody.
每个人情况不同
You just have to trust your doctor.
你相信你的医生就行了
Have you been in therapy before?
你之前接受过治疗吗
I've talked to therapists once or twice.
我和心理咨♥询♥师聊过一两次
Why'd you stop?
为什么不继续
Let's just say my mother tends to have a lot of problems,
因为我母亲往往有很多问题
and both times that took precedence.
那两次都得先处理她的事
Although, to be fair, I didn't like it.
不过说实话 我不喜欢治疗
Why not?
为什么
I just think it's s--silly for a fallible human being
我觉得这很傻 本身不可靠的人
to try and explain what's going on in someone else's head.
却想弄清别人脑子里在想什么
That's not what therapy is.
治疗不是这样的
Therapy is a two-person job.
治疗得有两人互动
You drive-- -
你来掌控...
and I try to help navigate.
我帮忙引导
Yeah, how do you imagine that I am driving anything here?
你觉得我在这种环境里能掌控什么
You committed yourself, Norman.
你是自愿入院 诺曼
Do you not want to be here?
难道你不想待在这吗
No.
不想
My mother made me.
我母亲逼我的
She wants me to be here.
她想让我来这
Yes, that's true.
是的 没错
She spoke to me about you before you had been admitted.
你入院前她和我谈过你的情况
Oh, oh, so she was planning all of this, then?
所以这一切都是她计划好的
I think she was just very worried about you.
我想她只是非常担心你
She was worried she no longer knew how to help you.
她担心不知道该怎么帮你了
No-- you know something?
不 你知道吗
Doctor?
医生
Sometimes, a person might think someone needs help
有时候 某人可能认为别人需要帮助
because they are actually the one that needs help.
因为真正需要帮助的是他们
Sometimes, yes.
有时候是这样的
I don't feel like talking.
我不想谈了
That's okay.
没问题
But why not?
但为什么
How long does this go on for?
还要谈多久
50 minutes. Can I just leave?
五十分钟 我能走了吗
I'd rather you didn't.
你最好别走
Then we'll just sit here, then, I guess.
那我想咱们就这么坐着
That's fine too.
那也没问题
He was admitted last night.
他昨晚入院了
I would love to speak with him.
我很想和他聊聊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
New arrivals aren't allowed outside contact for 72 hours.
新病患72小时后才能和外界联♥系♥
What? No one told me that.
什么 没人告诉我啊
I--I'm sure it was explained at the time of admittance.
我确定这点在入院时有解释过
No, it wasn't.
没有
I--I didn't--
我不...
could you please get a message to my son,
能请你给我儿子带句话吗
Norman Bates?
诺曼·贝茨
Uh, could you please tell him...
你能否告诉他...
that I love him.
我爱他
I--I will have to ask Dr. Edwards' permission
爱德华兹医生得同意了
to give him the message,
我才能把话带给他
but I will do my best.
但我会尽力的
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
I'm gonna need a key.
回头给我把钥匙
You--you making something, or?
你在做什么吗 还是...
No, I'm just getting started.
不 我才刚开始
Well, it's gotten around town that we got married,
我们结婚的消息已经传遍小镇了
and my buddy's offered us the best table at his restaurant.
我兄弟在他餐馆为我们留了最好的位置
It's on the house.
店家请客
Come on, Norma.
拜托 诺玛
Might as well go have a free dinner.
不妨去吃顿免费晚餐
I know--I'm sorry, I don't think I can.
抱歉 我不想去
I--I've just got-- I've got a lot on my mind,
我心里很乱
and I'm so worried about Norman,
我很担心诺曼
and I know-- know this is stupid,
我知道这很愚蠢
but this is the third time that I've been married,
但这是我第三次结婚了
and I'm never gonna be good at it,
我永远都做不好
and this isn't even real,
况且这都不是真的
so I--I just can't go out in public
所以我不能出去
and act like I'm happy.
装作我很高兴
That's what alcohol is for.
喝几杯就没事了
Get dressed.
换身衣服
Okay, we're going to dinner.
我们去吃晚餐
What's for dinner, Scout?
晚饭要的什么 小伙子
Brisket.
牛胸肉
Should have gone with the turkey pot pie.
你应该拿火鸡馅饼的
I'm just saying.
个人意见
Never seen anyone look so pissed off
第一次见有人这么不喜欢
at a turkey pot pie.
火鸡馅饼
Just...
只是...
reminds me of someone I know.
让我想起了一个认识的人
You mind if I eat it?
那你介意我吃吗
Of course not.
不介意
So what's your name?
你叫什么名字
Norman.
诺曼
I'm Julian.
我叫朱利安
Or maybe I'm not.
也可能不是
Come on. All right. I'm sorry.
好啦 抱歉
I get bored. I'm just--
我就是无聊了 只是
I'm just actually excited
只是在这里遇到
there's someone relatively my own age here.
和我年龄相仿的人 我太激动了
I get tired of trying to make conversation with the nut bars.
我受够了和那些傻瓜聊天
Well, how'd you know I'm not a nut bar?
你怎么知道我就不是傻瓜
I've been here a while.
我在这的时间不短了
I can size people up.
我能分辨得出
What are you in for?
你为什么进来
Uh, uh, honestly don't know exactly.
说实话我也不清楚
Committed? I committed myself.
被送进来的吗 我自愿的
But you don't know why?
但你不知道为什么
I--I would just rather not talk about it, please, Julian.
我不想再聊这个话题了 朱利安
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表